Altaf's Letter To UK PM ~ Real Or Blunder ?

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah MQM walay baray gheray ghadar hain............dont take them easy, they will not hesitate to do anything to prove this false, thats what they were doing from last 2 weeks. They have changed their signatures and i am not sure what they have done. they are computerized traitors..............
agency personal has said some day before that this is right.
All others are wrong these traitors are right,,, what a joke is this.........i repaeat that this is right and dont ignore this.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Just wanted to let you people know the truth & enable urself to distinguish between truth & lie ......

@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa , @mehwish_ali , @Ammad Hafeez , @ishwaq , @A.Ali.T , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @elipst , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009 , @
abbasiali , @Adeel , @biomat , @Bombaybuz , @canadian , @cefspan , @Ch Azam , @crankthskunk , @fahid_asif ,@janbazali , @KK YASIR , @MK Malik , @moazzamniaz , @Night-Hawk , @PAINDO , @QaiserMirza , @Raaz ,@SaadKnight , @shaheedchoudry , @theexile , @virus , @w-a-n-t-e-d- , @wadaich , @Waseem

MQM has lied in press conference that the address mentioned at the letter written by Altaf Hussain to Mr. Tony Blair is wrong. May be address now changed but it was at that time.

Every body is requested to public it as much as possible. Please visit the link of official website of MQM:

http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Dec-2000/news001208a.htm

unled2bu.png

[hilar][hilar] .....اور جھوٹ پکڑا گیا

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa , @mehwish_ali , @Ammad Hafeez , @ishwaq , @A.Ali.T , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @elipst , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009

MQM has lied in press conference that the address mentioned at the letter written by Altaf Hussain to Mr. Tony Blair is wrong. May be address now changed but it was at that time.

Every body is requested to public it as much as possible. Please visit the link of official website of MQM:

unled2bu.png

That doesnt even surprise me...almost all of the political parties have lied again and again...can't really trust any of them..(serious)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھائی یہ ایم کیو ایم والے ہیں ہی بہت خبیث انھوں نے صرف اپنا پتہ ہی غلط نہیں لکھا بلکہ ٹونی بلیر کا پتہ بھی غلط لکھا ہے اسی لئے خط ٹونی بلیر کے بجاے ذولفقار مرزا کے پاس پنہچ گیا

His real address is as follows

Office of the Prime Minister
10 Downing Street
London, SW1A 2AA

Last edited:

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

مگر آپ یہ یقین نہیں کرتے کہ ذولفقار مرزا پاکستانی عدالت میں جا کر متحدہ کے خلاف ان الزامات کو ثابت کر سکتا ہے؟

کیا چیز اہم ہے.؟ ذولفقار مرزا کی "ذات" کے خلاف عدالتی کاروائی کرنا ۔۔۔۔۔۔ یا پھر متحدہ کے جرائم کے خلاف عدالتی کاروائی کرنا؟

kiya mqm nay court say mutalba kiya hey k SC DR MIRZA ko court may bula kar ZM say us kay ilzamat ka sobut mangay
agar mqm nay yeh mutalba kar dia hey tu we should wait and see.

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kiya mqm nay court say mutalba kiya hey k SC DR MIRZA ko court may bula kar ZM say us kay ilzamat ka sobut mangay
agar mqm nay yeh mutalba kar dia hey tu we should wait and see.

بھائی الزامات ایم کیو ایم پر مرزا نے لگائے ہیں اور اب ایم کیو ایم والے کہ رہے ہیں کے ہماری تو کم بیزتی ہوئی ہے ،مرزا اب ذرا کورٹ میں جاکر ہماری اور بھی بزتی کرکے دکھایے تو اسکو مانیںگے ، ہم تو بس تماشا دیکھتے رہینگے

Last edited:

crankthskunk

may be this letter is fake,what is the point to show us your finding my question to you....WHY YOU OR MQM GO TO COURT AND SUE DR ZM IF YOU CANT THAN ALTAF IS BRITISH NATIONAL AND DR ZM ACCUSED HIM FOR TRAITOR AND BREAKING PAKISTAN SO WHY NOT ALTAF SUE HIM IN THE UK COURTS.

They can not because there are recording of telephonic conversations and other proofs with ZM and with Agencies.
ZM have said he had only disclosed 15% of what he has. Some of the anchors said they have material too, which they are not disclosing at the moment.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa , @mehwish_ali , @Ammad Hafeez , @ishwaq , @A.Ali.T , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @elipst , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009

unled2bu.png

u r right, they can do anything, aap logon ko yakeen nai aay ga k yeah kaisa kaisa jhoot boltay hain............

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
They can not because there are recording of telephonic conversations and other proofs with ZM and with Agencies.
ZM have said he had only disclosed 15% of what he has. Some of the anchors said they have material too, which they are not disclosing at the moment.

So you are saying that he has only shared 15% of his lies, 85% of lies will follow when they are done fabricating them.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Just wanted to let you people know the truth & enable urself to distinguish between truth & lie ......

@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa ,@ishwaq , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009 , @
abbasiali , @Adeel , @biomat , @Bombaybuz , @canadian , @cefspan , @Ch Azam , @crankthskunk , @fahid_asif ,@janbazali , @KK YASIR , @MK Malik , @moazzamniaz , @Night-Hawk , @PAINDO , @QaiserMirza , @Raaz,@SaadKnight , @shaheedchoudry , @theexile , @virus , @w-a-n-t-e-d- , @wadaich , @Waseem

Those who have access to historical domain name registration record too could easily check that mQM's website too was registered using this same Colindale Avenue address ..

And even as we speak this same address is mentioned on 7 different pages of their website.

They seriously think they could fool the whole world....
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

x4hd2u.jpg

317b9j8.jpg

Last edited:

crankthskunk

So you are saying that he has only shared 15% of his lies, 85% of lies will follow when they are done fabricating them.

Ali I don't know if he has told lies or truth, but I know one thing, your leaders have not responded to it. Even today Mustafa Kamal have lied and quite openly issued threats. We should worry if NATO is with MQM and it is not 1992, you can not silence MQM.

Many anchors have said on their talk shows, Dr. Shahid Masood has said even today in his analysis, that people have even anti aircraft guns in Karachi. You tell us how these Anti aircraft guns have reached terrorists in Karachi. We also know that Anti Aircraft guns are quite specific and are not easily available in the markets, unless a Government has supplied it to their agents in Pakistan.

You tell us who wants to fight with Pakistan Army in Karachi that they need Anti Aircraft guns?

Secondly I have already provided proof that there are thousands of Containers missing, proving Kamal lied. The case is in supreme court, so why he lied purposefully? I have a thread open, why don't you defend his lies on it?
I will expose more of his press conference tomorrow, Inshallah.

crankthskunk

@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa ,@ishwaq , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009 , @
abbasiali , @Adeel , @biomat , @Bombaybuz , @canadian , @cefspan , @Ch Azam , @crankthskunk , @fahid_asif ,@janbazali , @KK YASIR , @MK Malik , @moazzamniaz , @Night-Hawk , @PAINDO , @QaiserMirza , @Raaz,@SaadKnight , @shaheedchoudry , @theexile , @virus , @w-a-n-t-e-d- , @wadaich , @Waseem

Those who have access to historical domain name registration record too could easily check that mQM's website too was registered using this same Colindale Avenue address ..

And even as we speak this same address is mentioned on 7 different pages of their website.

They seriously think they could fool the whole world....
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Don't worry bro, as much as I am concernedMQM supporters can never ever fooled me. I know so much, which I do not disclose here because it would identify certain people endangering their lives.

I have not formed my opinions without reasons.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
oye jo bhi kaho INKA KAWA CHITTA HI rahey ga ...

jesy ...... ki DUM ...

inki KHOTI BORH k neechy hi rehti hai ...

i hate you MQM'rs .... u bunch of liars and have BUGHZ_E_PAKISTAN :lol:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree, MQM should pursue ZM in court, if the allegations are without merit. Now, as far as I can tell, they have not said that they would not be filing charges against ZM for maligning them.

With regards to whether the documents are real or fake, you and I have no way of discerning that as we are not privy to the originals. I would like to add that, in a court of law, unofficial photocopies are not worth the paper they are produced on.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اب کہاں ہو.....؟؟ چورن والے کے ہمدردوں ؟ ہے کوے جواب یا کوئی نیا جھوٹ ؟؟؟

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

@huma.asl , @shiningstar , @aamirksa , @mehwish_ali , @Ammad Hafeez , @ishwaq , @A.Ali.T , @frenes , @junaids , @tashi_2233 , @Pak1stani , @Ajnabi27 , @MrEngineer , @Musalman , @elipst , @Ajnabi27 , @kms9009 , @
abbasiali , @Adeel , @biomat , @Bombaybuz , @canadian , @cefspan , @Ch Azam , @crankthskunk , @fahid_asif ,@janbazali , @KK YASIR , @MK Malik , @moazzamniaz , @Night-Hawk , @PAINDO , @QaiserMirza , @Raaz ,@SaadKnight , @shaheedchoudry , @theexile , @virus , @w-a-n-t-e-d- , @wadaich , @Waseem

unled2bu.png

In December 2001 it was Edgware Road and all letters bearing Altaf Hussain's signatures are issued from here

ibds.GIF

eidcardah-2.JPG

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

اجمل پہاڑی کی جی آئی ٹی کو مصطفی کمال نے جھوٹ کہا ہے۔ یہ سچ ہے کہ تشدد کر کے آپ سے ہر بات منوائی جا سکتی ہے۔

باقی دلوں کا حال اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے۔ اس معاملے کو عدالت میں جانے دیں اور دیکھتے ہیں کہ کیا ثبوت ہیں۔

اگر یہ سچ بھی ہے تب بھی حالات کا تفصیلی تجزیہ یہاں پر موجود ہے۔

او میرے خدایا
یہ کیا ایم کیوایم نے پکڑ لیا۔۔۔۔ ایجنسیوں نے ایم کیو ایم کیساتھ دھوکہ کیا ہے۔۔۔
امید ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم اس کیخلاف عدالتوں میں جائے گی۔
ڈاکٹر ذوالفقار مرزا کی پشت پناہی کرنے والوں [ایجنسیوں] کے خلاف قانونی چارہ جوئی کرے گی۔۔۔

اگر نہ کی تو پھر دال میں کچھ کالا ہے۔۔۔
ویسے ایک بات ہے۔۔۔ ایم کیو ایم کے نیچے کی لیول کے لیڈروں کو خود کو پتا نہیں کہ
یہ ہم نے یہ خط لکھا یا نہیں ۔۔ کیوں کہ مصطفی کمال نے اس خط کو مبینہ قرار دیا۔۔ بے بنیاد نہیں
اور اس میں درج باتوں کو اس طرح سے لیا گیا کہ ۔۔۔
میٹھا میٹھا ہپ ہپ ۔۔۔ کڑوا کڑوا تھو تھو۔۔۔۔