Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: The main contributions of ghulam ahmed parwez to islam and muslims

shaitaan ne khuda ka inkaar nahi kia tha usne ek sajda nahi kia wo bhi adam ko
to iblees thehra
ye ek hadees ka inkar kr k sari umr sajde main para rahe to bhi hum isko nahi mane ge

coolhaider sb kabhi socha hai shaitaan kia hai? baraaye naam qise kahaniyun ko quran ki taraf mansoob karna bahot hi ghalat baat hai. is ka nateeja bahot kharaab hota hai quran ke mutaabiq.

Mughal1

Although there are some issues one can differ from Ghamidi sahab, but he has done a wonderful analysis of the deviation of Ghulam Ahmed Pervez. Worth spending some time listening from start to finish. You will appreciate it all your life.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?92200-Ghamidi-on-Fiker-e-Pervez

Ghamdi sb abhi us level par nahin pohnche the jab unhune in khayalaat ka izhaar kiya tha parwez sb ke baare main. jesa maine pehla kaha hai parwez sb apne zamaane ke munfard scholar the quran ke. abhi un jesa qurani scholar meri nazar se kam se kam nahin guzra. ghamdi sb abhi apna safar jari rakhe hue hen aur ham dua karte hen un ko Allah ilm main aur bulandi ataa farmaaye aur ham sab ko bhi.

Mughal1

sary questions kay answer mil chuky aur deen mukmal ho chuka, Allah kay Rasool pbuh apna kam pura pura mukmal kr chuky

baqi jis ko answers ki talab hay, us ka answer mout kay bad mil jay ga. koi door nahi ziada woh wqt

Allah ka kaam hidayat dena tha insanu ko so woh de di, rasool ka kaam insaanu woh hidayat pohnchaana tha so woh ponchaa chukke ab jo kaam baaqi hai woh us hidayat ki kitaab se hidayat ko haasal karna hai. yeh hidayat kitaab ko pade aur samjhe baghair namumkin hai.

agar log hidayat haasil nahin karen ge to qayaamat se pehle kahee qayaamte tooten gi aur toot chuki hen. isi liye to kaha hai quran ko samajho ta keh pata to chale jo ilfaaz ham log din raat apni zabaanu se bolte hen un ka matlab bhi ham ko pata chala hai ya mehz aik zehni takhaiyala liye hue idhar udhar bhatak rehe hen.

Allah ham sab ko apni kitaab ko samajhne ki tawfeeq ataa farmaye.

Mughal1

Dear Mughal I will Prove it inshahallah..
You can get me on Private message..
If you are willing to understand inshahallah you will get the answers..

I will wait till you do that dear imanadar and accept my thanks in advance.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Parvez sb was a scholar not only for his time but he was way ahead in time.
That is the reason why people who are brain washed by mullas don't understand him.

But critical minds or thinking minds can not ignore him today.
He was surely one of the best Quran scholars of the last century.

The Qur'an calls itself mufassil. Which means all that is necessary is to be found there.Do we dare question the Qur'an?

Last edited:

cofcol

Councller (250+ posts)

He was one of the close companions of Maulana Muadoodi, afterwards he got separated from JI. People started calling him munkir-e-Hadith and he formed a pervezi sect.
By the way I have heard him for the first time in the video posted on his site, and he seems ok to me not like what is usually told about him.

He has never been with Maulana Maudoodi, he was always against Maudoodi sahab. Maulana was against Pakistan where as Pervez sahab was in favour of pakistan. He is a great scholar although some of his interpretation of quran is questionable but most of his work is excellent. He is not munkir hadees, only says which ever hadith is against quran can not be a true hadith and is probabily manufactured.

Most people critisize him without reading him. I was most impressed by his work of letters published by the name 'Salim key nam". Every one should read it when they get time.

llvlludassar

Councller (250+ posts)

Meray bhai, don't bring up these kind of threads on this forum if you don't want be called a kafir. if you really want to be appreciated here bring something related to peeri, faqeeri, tera murshid mera murshid.

I just watched video above and he makes a lot sense just like ghamdi, no wonder why he was issued kufir fatwa. To be honest with you, if every body start listening logical people like pervez and ghamdi phir in sub so called mullah ki dukan band ho jaye gi. so they do their best to fail these kind of people by issuing kufir fatwas.

ash1965

Citizen

We claim that Quran is the only holy book having all solutions of life...but unfortunately we have made absolute that we can not understand Quran without hadiths....this scholar GA Pervaiz have made it clear that Quran can be well understood without hadiths...which were written after prophet's death (250 years after).....please do study his books and do not follow mullahs who make every body kaafir to whom they can not understand.....

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?????? "?????? ????" ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???

Dear Mughal I will Prove it inshahallah..
You can get me on Private message..
If you are willing to understand inshahallah you will get the answers..

Ghamdi sb abhi us level par nahin pohnche the jab unhune in khayalaat ka izhaar kiya tha parwez sb ke baare main. jesa maine pehla kaha hai parwez sb apne zamaane ke munfard scholar the quran ke. abhi un jesa qurani scholar meri nazar se kam se kam nahin guzra. ghamdi sb abhi apna safar jari rakhe hue hen aur ham dua karte hen un ko Allah ilm main aur bulandi ataa farmaaye aur ham sab ko bhi.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ ہستی کون ہیں پہلی دفا نام سنا ہے کوئی بتایے گا پلیز ؟

shaitaan ne khuda ka inkaar nahi kia tha usne ek sajda nahi kia wo bhi adam ko
to iblees thehra
ye ek hadees ka inkar kr k sari umr sajde main para rahe to bhi hum isko nahi mane ge

Its My General Observation Kae Pakistan Kae Liyae ''PERVAIZ'' Naam Hae Manhoos Hae.
Pervaiz Musharaf=Messed Up All, WAR AGAINST TERROR
Ishfaq Pervaiz Kiyani=Fouj Kae Burae Din Chal Rhae Haen.
That Pervaizi Guy.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Here is a man who was an atheist,didn't read or know ahadith books but....
Listen to him and see how beautifully he understands the Qur'an.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jis din deen mukammal hone ki ayyet nazil hui thi oss din koi bokhari sharif koi tirmizi sharif nahi thi .... Koi hanfi koi shafei koi hanbli nahi tha ....

Neez ....... agar Hadith na ho phir jo koi bhi Quran ka jo merzi matlab nikaal sakta hai .... phir hadith bhi jo koi bhi khud se bana sakta hai...

Aaj Sir Syed ko guzre about 150 years hue hain .... ab tumhain koi bataye flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k sir syed ne this and that kaha tha .... you can believe .... kisi ko bhi childhood se aisi baaton pe believe karne ki tarbiyat di jaati rahi ho wo ziada tar cases main zaroor believe kare ga...... Lakin aisi khokhli baatain aakhir kab tak chalian gi............???

(Namaz parhty ho??)
( Zara namaz parhnay ka exact tarika post karna)
(zara batana k wo Quran main kahan sy lia??)
(ya mat kahna k Quran main Sajda aur Rakoo ka zikar hy)
(Y batao k kis nay kaha k Sajda Namaz ka part hy?)
(Qayaam Rakoo aur Sajood ke tarteeb kis ny batai?? Quran main kahan sy ly sakta hy aik Aam admi?)
(aik aam admi ko Quran main kaha say pata chal sakta k kitnay sajdain lazim hain namaz main aur kaya parhna chahye aur kitni baaar parhan chahye??)

Aur agar jawab dy sakoo yaa Idhar udhar ki kahay bina answer na day paoo to sochana k "khokli batain" kis ki hain??

Do you offer prayer?

Post the exact way of offering prayer

and then let me know where you find that in Quran.

Do not tell me that Quran talk about Sajda and Rakoo etc...

Tell us that who told you that Sajda is part of five time prayer

Tell us that who told you that first to do Qayan then Rakoo and Sajood who told you the sequence??

Tell us that who told you that how many Sajda you need to perform in Prayers and what to recite in that??

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

We claim that Quran is the only holy book having all solutions of life...but unfortunately we have made absolute that we can not understand Quran without hadiths....this scholar GA Pervaiz have made it clear that Quran can be well understood without hadiths...which were written after prophet's death (250 years after).....please do study his books and do not follow mullahs who make every body kaafir to whom they can not understand.....

I have given a scenario in my last post kindly answer that you will know the answer.

Quran have the answer but are you capable enough to dig for the RIGHT answer??

Just because a person can not understand and understand something that is in Quran on the basis of his wordly knowledge translate طائر

as horse??

will you still say the same??

iceburg

Banned

(Namaz parhty ho??)
( Zara namaz parhnay ka exact tarika post karna)
(zara batana k wo Quran main kahan sy lia??)
(ya mat kahna k Quran main Sajda aur Rakoo ka zikar hy)
(Y batao k kis nay kaha k Sajda Namaz ka part hy?)
(Qayaam Rakoo aur Sajood ke tarteeb kis ny batai?? Quran main kahan sy ly sakta hy aik Aam admi?)
(aik aam admi ko Quran main kaha say pata chal sakta k kitnay sajdain lazim hain namaz main aur kaya parhna chahye aur kitni baaar parhan chahye??)

Aur agar jawab dy sakoo yaa Idhar udhar ki kahay bina answer na day paoo to sochana k "khokli batain" kis ki hain??

Do you offer prayer?

Post the exact way of offering prayer

and then let me know where you find that in Quran.

Do not tell me that Quran talk about Sajda and Rakoo etc...

Tell us that who told you that Sajda is part of five time prayer

Tell us that who told you that first to do Qayan then Rakoo and Sajood who told you the sequence??

Tell us that who told you that how many Sajda you need to perform in Prayers and what to recite in that??

Mulla ism is no different from Berhaman Mat........

Only Berhamans can understand true meanings of vedas because they perform this and that acts....
No other can understand vedas...

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its My General Observation Kae Pakistan Kae Liyae ''PERVAIZ'' Naam Hae Manhoos Hae.
Pervaiz Musharaf=Messed Up All, WAR AGAINST TERROR
Ishfaq Pervaiz Kiyani=Fouj Kae Burae Din Chal Rhae Haen.
That Pervaizi Guy.
،pbuhعرب میں ایک بادشاہ ہوا کرتا تھا اسکا نام پرویز خسرو تھا آپ تاجدار مدینہ
pbuh
نے اسے خط مبارک لکھا جسے خبیث پرویز خسرو نے پھاڑ ڈالا تو آپ
نے اسکو بددعا دی تھی تو اسکے اپنے بیٹے نے اپنے باپ کو قتل کردیا تھا اسکی سلطنت کے بھی اتنے ہی ٹکڑے ہوے تھے اور
بزگوں سے سنا ہے کہ یہ نام نہیں رکھنا
چاہیے

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mulla ism is no different from Berhaman Mat........

Only Berhamans can understand true meanings of vedas because they perform this and that acts....
No other can understand vedas...

You were suppose to answer my question arent you ???

and did i said only Muslim can understand Quran?? grow up open eyes and read my post again.

you try to prove Hadith Khokli batain (Nauzbillah) and i proved that your Ibadat is bassed on those BATAIN unless you prove other wise

any way my past experience with you tells me that you will not answer it directly with reason

Last edited:

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)

Why does Takht-e-Lahore imposes religion on the rest of Pakistan ?

Why is Takht-e-Lahore under the impression that only they are intelligent enough to comprehend Islam ?

Why does Takht-e-Lahore think that rest of Pakistanis are deviated from the true path ?

Why is Takht-e-Lahore the headquarters of various new off shoots of molvi parasti ?

Why ?

Once Pakistanis think and find the answer to my queries, will they realise the inferiority complex cum superiority complex Takht-e-Lahore is suffering from

lolololol.. what a moron you are , and yeah u r absolutely right about the inferiority complex cum superiority complex , u just spoke for yourself keep showing us the extreme stage of stupidity and don't forget to take your medication .. or else grow up