ALCM, Hatf-VIII (Raad) Flight Test conducted

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
bachey khilonno se khailna pasand krtey hain bacho k haath me hathyar achey nhi lagtey garian bnao motrain bnao............hathyaar bnana tumharey bus ki baat nhi.

yahan pe dil jalaney se behtr he india me zoor lagao ........ tumharee shore machaney se hmaery missile nhi fail hongey apna dil hi jaloa ge.sehat ka b nuksaan time ka bi ore shakal b k.ali ho jaey gee.

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan economy is on brink of collapse.there is 50% shortage of electricity,no money to run its development programs but pakistan continues to generate nuclear bombs(last time a report says that it has 4th largest nuclear bomb ),it continues to spend 50% of its budget on defense !

Question is ,how long pakistan can compete with india in stupid arms race!!indian defense budget is bigger than pakistan entire budget!!
It is growing at 9% yearly where as pakistan is growing at 2-3% yearly!
The only good news about pakistan is that it has good agricultural harvest !!

In years to come india per capita gdp will double 2 times faster than pakistan!!
But pakistan will continue to test such cheap medium sub sonic cruise missiles which even anti aircraft missile can shoot from ground!!

india is developing its entire ballistic missile defense AAD :completely tested and installed and PAD :undergoing test,it can hit all incoming missiles from pakistan with 99.99% precision!!
Advanced PAD will be able to hit fast super sonoc cruise(hatf series are :medium sub sonic cruise , slowest of all cruise )
Then what is the use of such cheap weapons !!

Being subsonic doesn't mean that your israeli anti-ballistic missile systems would be able to intercept it. Anti-ballistic missiles are designed to contain a ballistic missile, not a cruise missile. Speed is not of profound importance (although the newer versions of Pakistani missiles would be supersonic) what matters most is horizontal low altitude flight, better guidance systems and maneuverability. Even today's Tomahawk Cruise missiles are subsonic. Brahmos is a Russian missile in its essence. No need to boast about.

Don't predict about the future. You weren't able to stop us in 1971, we caught you up (when the whole world was predicting that Pakistan is a history), all we need is a true and honest leadership. We will surpass you. We can do miracles. Our unpredictable and mercurial nature is our strength. Don't underestimate your enemy.

T

terex

Being subsonic doesn't mean that your israeli anti-ballistic missile systems would be able to intercept it. Anti-ballistic missiles are designed to contain a ballistic missile, not a cruise missile. Speed is not of profound importance (although the newer versions of Pakistani missiles would be supersonic) what matters most is horizontal low altitude flight, better guidance systems and maneuverability. Even today's Tomahawk Cruise missiles are subsonic. Brahmos is a Russian missile in its essence. No need to boast about.

Don't predict about the future. You weren't able to stop us in 1971, we caught you up (when the whole world was predicting that Pakistan is a history), all we need is a true and honest leadership. We will surpass you. We can do miracles. Our unpredictable and mercurial nature is our strength. Don't underestimate your enemy.

india doesnt not need to use missile defense to shoot low flying cruise missiles!!
we have satellites of 1 meter resolution..we need little more surveillance and any thing can bring down a sub sonic cruise!!
India doesnt rely on hypersonic bhramos!!

we have a hypersonic missile :Shaurya tested 3- 4 times and long subsonic cruise missile of 1000 km range "nirbhay" which will be tested early next year!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirbhay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaurya_(missile)

:) :) :) :)[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
1.Who is true and honest leader ?
I wish you get imran khan ,taliban appeaser and womanizer (clap)
2.Pakistan is most predictable country in this world for last 64 years,you share the same bed with usa and china !!
3.India doesnt treat pakistan as potential enemy!!Your nation is like a bad kid who can at max tickle us !!
drink some coffee ,see the Time and current year!!Pakistan is lagging behind bangladesh..and soon you will be competing with ethopia and somalia (cry)

Last edited by a moderator:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
All these weapons are trash, when 65% of your counry goes to bed hungry, and population on your western border is in fear of a drone strike. In times when Pakistan's sovereignity looks like a myth, the n*pak army is celebrating and pumping more money on Hatfs, if they don't have balls to use them when US is hitting your own civilians, why celebrate. Civilians are like target practice for these h*raamza*das.
I'm pretty sure these missiles won't be used at anyone apart from own Pakistanis, in future operations.
N*pak army will say that we needed to eradicate poverty immediately, so we have hit hatf on the poor population centre of Pakistan. US would first rejoice, as there are less muslims to deal with, and then use this as a bargaining chip to pressure Pakistan to murder more of its civilians.Pak army kam*enas are too sensitive when an anti-army column appears in a western edition.

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what india can produce

these indians know it very well that they are far far behind us in Missile and nuclear technology.............. despite their best efforts they could not dare step into kashmir.. because they they know is very well that it will take seconds to inhaliate them... time will tell inshALLLAH what we CAN and what indians CANNOT

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
I wonder how our indian friends will sleep after seeing this.... thats why our Chairman Joint Cheif Said " That Indian Army Cheif Knows what pakistan can do, and what indians cannot do"

india doesnt not need to use missile defense to shoot low flying cruise missiles!!
we have satellites of 1 meter resolution..we need little more surveillance and any thing can bring down a sub sonic cruise!!

we have a hypersonic missile :Shaurya tested 3- 4 times and long subsonic cruise missile of 1000 km range "nirbhay" which will be tested early next year!!

1.Who is true and honest leader ?
2.Pakistan is most predictable country in this world for last 64 years,you share the same bed with usa and china !!
3.India doesnt treat pakistan as potential enemy!!Your nation is like a bad kid who can at max tickle us !!
drink some coffee ,see the Time and current year!!Pakistan is lagging behind bangladesh..and soon you will be competing with ethopia and somalia (cry)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All these weapons are trash, when 65% of your counry goes to bed hungry, and population on your western border is in fear of a drone strike. In times when Pakistan's sovereignity looks like a myth, the n*pak army is celebrating and pumping more money on Hatfs, if they don't have balls to use them when US is hitting your own civilians, why celebrate. Civilians are like target practice for these h*raamza*das.
I'm pretty sure these missiles won't be used at anyone apart from own Pakistanis, in future operations.
N*pak army will say that we needed to eradicate poverty immediately, so we have hit hatf on the poor population centre of Pakistan. US would first rejoice, as there are less muslims to deal with, and then use this as a bargaining chip to pressure Pakistan to murder more of its civilians.Pak army kam*enas are too sensitive when an anti-army column appears in a western edition.

Another Indian mole with illuminated tail noticed.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
(1) india doesnt not need to use missile defense to shoot low flying cruise missiles!!

(1)- Your so called satellites won't be able to shoot down a cruise missile nor will be your ground and aerial missile defense system. Do some research on cruise missiles. ;)

(2)-we have a hypersonic missile :Shaurya tested 3- 4 times and long subsonic cruise missile of 1000 km range "nirbhay" which will be tested early next year!!

(2)- Just changing names of the same systems won't make them denovo technology or denovo missiles. I fail to understand why you always use future tense? Your whole nation has addiction of listening to sooth-sayers and 'good-news jotshis'.

(3)- 1.Who is true and honest leader ?
(3)- Bad language -- typical of your Indian culture and civlization. I won't talk about a nation whose mahatma was a gay, who slept with virgin women -- a nation whose first prime minister was not only a gay but a womanizer as well. Lack of character is deep rooted in Indian foundations. Should I also mention love affairs of your beloved and highly respected prime minister Indira Gandhi? All of the above measured up to the criteria of 'great leaders' by Indian standards.
Imran never claimed that he was ever a pious or devout muslim in the past.

(4)- 2.Pakistan is most predictable country in this world for last 64 years,you share the same bed with usa and china !!
(4)- If sharing the same bed is predictability then I must say that it has a virtuous dimension. Indians have the habit of changing bed partners. Those who offer more are favoured clients. Its a prostitute like unpredictability.

(5)- 3.India doesnt treat pakistan as potential enemy!!Your nation is like a bad kid who can at max tickle us !!
(5)- Oh really ---- you don't care thats why your 30 out of 36 infantry divisions are deployed in north western states.

(6)- drink some coffee ,see the Time and current year!!Pakistan is lagging behind bangladesh..and soon you will be competing with ethopia and somalia (cry)
(6)- Let me tell you that India alone has more poor than combined sum of the poor in African continent. Check this time and current year.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Sunny apni fiqr kero..... We know what we have to do...

You can say this about your weapons, but for sure pakistani missile technology is far far superior than yours, and we are waiting for the day when you guys give a chance to our defenders to show the actual MIGHT of pakistan.....

Capitialist Indians love life and We Love Death...

T

terex

1)- Your so called satellites won't be able to shoot down a cruise missile nor will be your ground and aerial missile defense system. Do some research on cruise missiles. ;)

any small laser,anti aircraft guns can bring down a sub sonic cruise flying at 750 km per hour!!
A cruise missile will atlast have to pass into borders ,once noticed it can be brought down by a small gun!!
Do you think ,you can pass a cruise missile on border with strict satellite monitoring where we can see any object of 1 meter cube flying through our border!!

if cruise fly above 500 meter any radar will detect it ,it will shot down and if it flies below 500 meter any gun will shoot it down!!

(2)- Just changing names of the same systems won't make them denovo technology or denovo missiles. I fail to understand why you always use future tense? Your whole nation has addiction of listening to sooth-sayers and 'good-news jotshis'.

we dont copy m11 and nodong !!we develop on our own,fail tests,rectify it and then fix it on our own!!

There is no comparison between india and pakistan manufacturing capaility!!
pakistan cant make a bike,car on its own!!

(3)- Bad language -- typical of your Indian culture and civlization. I won't talk about a nation whose mahatma was a gay, who slept with virgin women -- a nation whose first prime minister was not only a gay but a womanizer as well. Lack of character is deep rooted in Indian foundations. Should I also mention love affairs of your beloved and highly respected prime minister Indira Gandhi? All of the above measured up to the criteria of 'great leaders' by Indian standards.
Imran never claimed that he was ever a pious or devout muslim in the past.

Same indira gandhi gave freedom to bengalis!!I know you read lot of zahild ahmed and fake news!!
Coming back to the point,who is the leader,which party can convert pakistan into usa?
pakistan leaders remind me of comedians and i dont forsee any sane leaders leading pakistan from front!!

(4)- If sharing the same bed is predictability then I must say that it has a virtuous dimension. Indians have the habit of changing bed partners. Those who offer more are favoured clients. Its a prostitute like unpredictability.

India was member of NAM and it never allied with any powers!!it is a soverign nation which doesnt cozy up to any super power!!it is the largest democracy and a super power in making !!Pakistan continues to work for china and americans interests!!

(5)- Oh really ---- you don't care thats why your 30 out of 36 infantry divisions are deployed in north western states.

we dont like to see next wave of taliban like situation in india as it happened in kashmir in 1990 !!
Heavy armed presence helps us keep you in your pants and it doesnt bleed us since we need those army!!China ,moreover doesnt send terrorists into india,meanwhile we have 20% of army on chinese borders,but they are peaceful since chinkies understand value of peace and trade unlike our western neighbor

(6)- Let me tell you that India alone has more poor than combined sum of the poor in African continent. Check this time and current year

india is better off than pakistan on per capita basis...we have more population and poverty in india will perish with higher gdp growth and corruption controlling organizations like lok pal bill which will help us monitor the government schemes!!
we dont need to beg from america to finance our budget!we have enough money and if we sort out corruption,poverty will decrease at faster rate

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
chloo yaar hum ney missile chooraa hei indians ko kahoo wahaan say katrinaa yaa aiswaryaa roy koo pakistan ki taraf choor dain is key ilaawaa in kay paas hai kiyaa ............maaal hii to hai in kay paas
according to jane's intelligence journal, hatf-8 is built with south african co-operation. Nothing to do with china or north korea.

70% of indian military equipment is imported...the biggest importer in the world. Whereas, pakistan's weapons are indigenous.

Here's the link:

http://articles.janes.com/articles/janes-air-launched-weapons/ra-ad-hatf-8-pakistan.html

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
Lagtaa hai timhari dim pper kisii hathii kaa fool agyaa hai ...........koee baat nahi jwaan ban indian naa ban
any small laser,anti aircraft guns can bring down a sub sonic cruise flying at 750 km per hour!!
A cruise missile will atlast have to pass into borders ,once noticed it can be brought down by a small gun!!
Do you think ,you can pass a cruise missile on border with strict satellite monitoring where we can see any object of 1 meter cube flying through our border!!

If cruise fly above 500 meter any radar will detect it ,it will shot down and if it flies below 500 meter any gun will shoot it down!!

We dont copy m11 and nodong !!we develop on our own,fail tests,rectify it and then fix it on our own!!

Pakistan cant make a bike,car on its own!!

Same indira gandhi gave freedom to bengalis!!i know you read lot of zahild ahmed and fake news!!
Coming back to the point,who is the leader,which party can convert pakistan into usa?
Pakistan leaders remind me of comedians and i dont forsee any sane leaders leading pakistan from front!!

India was member of nam and it never allied with any powers!!it is a soverign nation which doesnt cozy up to any super power!!it is the largest democracy and a super power in making !!pakistan continues to work for china and americans interests!!

We dont like to see next wave of taliban like situation in india as it happened in kashmir in 1990 !!
Heavy armed presence helps us keep you in your pants and it doesnt bleed us since we need those army!!china ,moreover doesnt send terrorists into india,meanwhile we have 20% of army on chinese borders,but they are peaceful since chinkies understand value of peace and trade unlike our western neighbor

india is better off than pakistan on per capita basis...we have more population and poverty in india will perish with higher gdp growth and corruption controlling organizations like lok pal bill which will help us monitor the government schemes!!
We dont need to beg from america to finance our budget!we have enough money and if we sort out corruption,poverty will decrease at faster rate

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Satellites only help you in surveillance !!

Kindly read something about present prototypes of subsonic cruise missiles ---- Tomahawks ---- A cruise missile can dodge both enemy satellites and radars, it can rapidly change its trajectory and as of today no developed nation has high precision anti-cruise missile defense system.

we dont copy m11 and nodong !!we develop on our own,fail tests,rectify it and then fix it on our own!!

pakistan cant make a bike,car on its own!!
Yes you are nation about which it was jokingly said that "indian nuclear tests are as Indian as Coca cola is made in India". India has world's largest assembling factories. The military industrial complex HAL (Hindustan aeronautics limited Bangalore) was developed with Soviet help. Much of the ordnance is still manufactured under license of foreign countries.

The problem is not with copying , but with the quality of copying --- or may I say reverse engineering. The bigger you are (wrt size and population) the poorer is pace of your so called progress. All Indian brands in cars, buses and motorcycles have percentage of domestic parts and rest of them especially engines are imported from Japan and elsewhere. Same is the case with our car, motorbikes and bus /truck manufacturing units. It is wisely advised that if manufacturing cost surpasses importing cost then it is better to import.

Same indira gandhi gave freedom to bengalis!!I know you read lot of zahild ahmed and fake news!!
Same Indira Gandhi also wished to give freedom to Sindhis. Same Indira Gandhi also demolished Golden Temple. Same Indira Gandhi washed her hands twice after shaking hands with Muslims. Same Indira Gandhi was also murdered by her own bodyguards. It seems that she was more concerned in freedom of others than giving rights to her own countrymen.

India was member of NAM and it never allied with any powers!!it is a soverign nation which doesnt cozy up to any super power!!it is the largest democracy and a super power in making !!Pakistan continues to work for china and americans interests!!
Like India , Pakistan also joined NAM. But ground realities didn't change. Despite NAM, India signed 20yrs Defense and Friendship treaty with USSR in 1971. Had there been no Soviet help, there would never have been Bangladesh.

Soverign nation of yours is now bound by cruel shackles of American multinational companies. They will suck your market and enslave you both mentally and physically for the next century. You are being colonialized in a worst possible way. No nation in the world has ever taken off by buying huge amount of weapons, by making call-centers or by exporting cheap labour & skilled persons to foreign countries. Come out of day-dreaming.

we dont like to see next wave of taliban like situation in india as it happened in kashmir in 1990 !!
Heavy armed presence helps us keep you in your pants and it doesnt bleed us since we need those army!!China ,moreover doesnt send terrorists into india!!
Now your statement is self-contradictory. It seems that you are quite bothered. Kashmir is again burning and if their demands are not met they will switch to violence again. Your army knows that and that is why they have advised their political leadership to come up with a political solution. Don't be carried away by transient and temporary phenomena.

we dont need to beg from america to finance our budget!we have enough money and if we sort out corruption,poverty will decrease at faster rate
No Indians are not better off -- there are conflicting factual sources on per capita GDP. More GDP will go to defense and economic growth will remain limited to select few urban areas. And this will further increase the resentment in Red corridor, seven sister states, Kashmir and elsewhere.

As if you would be able to control corruption and plug those loopholes with 'divine lok pal' bill. A wish based on perception. Perceptions based on predictions. Predictions based on false imaginations.

gazoomartian

Good work fauj. this picture is from Dawn.

pakistanmissileAP543.jpg

دشمن جلتے رہیں اور کام ہوتا رہے - مدینہ ثانی کا دشمن تباہ و برباد ہو جایگا

جیسا کے نانی اماں کہا کرتی تھیں ' جلتی لکڑی خود ہی
چھوٹی ہوتی جاتی ہے' - اور رب عظیم نے کچھ یوں کہا ہے

و لو کرہ الکافرون

gazoomartian

I sincerely pray that neither of the countries ever have any need to use missiles, nukes on the other.

I pray to Allah that we peacefully take over Kashmir, haryana, Rajhistan, Gujrat, Hamachal Pradesh, and UttaranPradesh AND give east Punjab to Sikhs as a gift in form of Khalistan. No need to fire any missiles or any mass-killer weapons.

Ameen

T

terex

Kindly read something about present prototypes of subsonic cruise missiles ---- Tomahawks ---- A cruise missile can dodge both enemy satellites and radars, it can rapidly change its trajectory and as of today no developed nation has high precision anti-cruise missile defense system.

now you are comparing your cruise missile to tom hawk (clap)
As i said before,once a cruise missile is detected ,its easy to hit it !!Cruise missiles will not change path once it wont know from where its being hit (bigsmile)
As i said before laser technology being developed to kill satellites in outer space is too much for a cruise missile flying at 500 meter !!
A small miniature version of laser can bring down with close precision!!

similarly anti aircraft missile can bring it down!!

what is speed of your cruise ??
750 km max:P

Yes you are nation about which it was jokingly said that "indian nuclear tests are as Indian as Coca cola is made in India". India has world's largest assembling factories. The military industrial complex HAL (Hindustan aeronautics limited Bangalore) was developed with Soviet help. Much of the ordnance is still manufactured under license of foreign countries.

No nation has developed everything indigenously..question is about india vs pakistan!!
India not only has an advanced nuclear technology but it is also among few countries which has indigenous thorium reactors...India has better qty of physicists working on nuclear technology...just alone in CERN,india contributed
more than our chinese counter parts...indian physicists have proved stephen hawking wrong with his black hole theory!

HAL is presently developing most of components of LCA tejas 1 and it is also working on LCA tejas 2 which pakistan cant think of doing in few decades!!

The problem is not with copying , but with the quality of copying --- or may I say reverse engineering. The bigger you are (wrt size and population) the poorer is pace of your so called progress. All Indian brands in cars, buses and motorcycles have percentage of domestic parts and rest of them especially engines are imported from Japan and elsewhere. Same is the case with our car, motorbikes and bus /truck manufacturing units. It is wisely advised that if manufacturing cost surpasses importing cost then it is better to import.

Bigger you are better qty you have with more skilled manpower and more research you can bring out in any field!!

Mahindra,tata,bajaj uses foreign engines??
Search abour JLR ,mahindra buying korean SUV company,tata earning majority of earning from europe..

Tcs,infosys,wipro ,cts being top 50 software companies by revenue and top 20 in market value!!

Search about reliance,birla,suzlon and list is endless ...only china and india has capabilities to challenge the western nations in technolgy,manufacturing!!
china is doing it for last 20 years...we have taken off few years ago

Same Indira Gandhi also wished to give freedom to Sindhis. Same Indira Gandhi also demolished Golden Temple. Same Indira Gandhi washed her hands twice after shaking hands with Muslims. Same Indira Gandhi was also murdered by her own bodyguards. It seems that she was more concerned in freedom of others than giving rights to her own countrymen.

it was her job to get rid of militants working on foreign pay roll!!

Like India , Pakistan also joined NAM. But ground realities didn't change. Despite NAM, India signed 20yrs Defense and Friendship treaty with USSR in 1971. Had there been no Soviet help, there would never have been Bangladesh.

It only signed treaty to avoid american intervention in the war!!We knew war was imminent!!

Soverign nation of yours is now bound by cruel shackles of American multinational companies. They will suck your market and enslave you both mentally and physically for the next century. You are being colonialized in a worst possible way. No nation in the world has ever taken off by buying huge amount of weapons, by making call-centers or by exporting cheap labour & skilled persons to foreign countries. Come out of day-dreaming.

1.india rejected american fighters yesterday
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/americans-out-of-the-mmrca-fighter-deal/150681-3.html

2.India software business is not limited to call center!!and india is building industries only second to china!!Its investing 1 trillion dollar alone on infrastructure!!
so never doubt about its capability!!
for e.g. india consums 300 million tonne of cement yearly only next to china,20 times more than pakistan !!

Now your statement is self-contradictory. It seems that you are quite bothered. Kashmir is again burning and if their demands are not met they will switch to violence again. Your army knows that and that is why they have advised their political leadership to come up with a political solution. Don't be carried away by transient and temporary phenomena.

dont dream...india which was bankrupt in 1990 didnt bend 1 step back and in 2011 a strong nation will allow few thousand burglars to decide our policy!!

kashmir is not burning!its just few pro pakistan hardliners who riot around and instigate youths!!
This is a peaceful year and stones pelting by 1000 militants youths will serve no purpose...we could flex the muscle once 20000 foreign militants were in valley...India is allowing democratic society to develop in kashmir...if a day comes and we feel threatened ,we will just have a governor rule in valley and ban all those hurriyat clowns!!we have limites to tolerate and we know the nuisance level of those clowns!
3 million sunni of valley might have little aspiration for freedom but we know that ladakh,kargil,jammu are pro india !!We also know how to confuse them and divide them!!

hurriyat will die down just like terrorism in north east

No Indians are not better off -- there are conflicting factual sources on per capita GDP. More GDP will go to defense and economic growth will remain limited to select few urban areas. And this will further increase the resentment in Red corridor, seven sister states, Kashmir and elsewhere.

1.you have no clue of india.
2.india is able to reduce poverty by 1-1.5 % yearly !only in india poor can get cheap rice,wheat at price of 3-4 rs ...as i said only problem is corruption

3.GDP spending in defense is increasing at 10% where GDP for social,education is going up by 20% yearly...
Taxes collection are going by 16-18% yearly!!

4.Inflation is one of the concerns and we have banned export of wheat,rice and vegetables and we have biggest stocks of food grains in world!!

check wheat price in india:11000 rs tonne

5.six states of north east are peaceful now !!you are not updated with this year status!!
we got a friendly pro india govt in bangaldesh !!

assam :ulfa surrrendered ,caught with help of bangaldesh...

nagaland :peaceful since many years
arunachal,mizoram :no terror for last 40 years

sikkim :peaceful
meghalay :peaceful
manipur : the only problematic state and we are pin pointing the culprits!!

north east of india GDP grew 15% last year !!They are integrating fast into india!!WE are linking road,railways with bangaldesh and north east !!

so India is going in right path!!

As if you would be able to control corruption and plug those loopholes with 'divine lok pal' bill. A wish based on perception. Perceptions based on predictions. Predictions based on false imaginations.

lol..we already had many vigilance and anti corruption fake laws and this time if you would have followed india media and corruption in india which had crossed limites has revolutionized middle class!!
The bill is comprehensive and will help us curve corruption at bureaucracy and politicians !!

India election commission was corrupt too till 1990 ,it was only in 2000 we felt the power of votes!!
simialrly we will sort out this meance with entire public support behing anna hazare and lok pal bill!!

You might have felt the power of indian democracy (it may not be as matured as western democracy but its 20 year ahead of pakistan in evry field)