Akber Bugti confession

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
i guess that he was not sincier with pakistan, and as well not with his own nation, God bless him still

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
File:Swaraaj-bugti_jinnah.jpg

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
There isn't any confession. National Security is used as an excuse to target opposition leaders.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
There isn't any confession. National Security is used as an excuse to target opposition leaders.

What the hell do you mean by national security is used as an excuse??

Dr.Shahaid asked Nawab Bugti a very direct question, if India attacks Pakistan will Bugti kabeela help Pakistan? And he said No (without even any sympathy). what more proof is required to declare him a Traitor.

Bugti was an open and renowned traitor of Pakistan, many years ago when I used to study in Quetta Grammar School, Nawab Bugti visited our school and he was on Boycott with Urdu Language, he gave a surmon in Baluchi. Now I realize how he was spreading hatred among young children, asking them to speak only in Baluchi?

Anyone who is a traitor of Pakistan should be killed and InshAllah! Will burn in Hell till eternity. Pervaiz Musharaf is a true Hero as he finished this Fitna from Pakistan and Killed the jahanmi traitor, Nawab Bugti.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats the problem, our land is very fertile for traitors. You can fight for your rights but you can do it without breaking up your motherland. These sardars don't give basic rights to their own tribesmen and talk about independence? If you are against something, that does not mean you should join hands with country's enemies. If Pakistan would not have been made, he may would have been cleaning drains in India rather than being a sardar.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Elite class (Military+Feudals+Politicians+Industrialists+Mullahs+Beaurocrats) is a 'Haram-khour' species of mythic proportions!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

Dr.Shahaid asked Nawab Bugti a very direct question, if India attacks Pakistan will Bugti kabeela help Pakistan? And he said No (without even any sympathy)…. what more proof is required to declare him a Traitor.

Bugti was an open and renowned traitor of Pakistan, many years ago when I used to study in Quetta Grammar School, Nawab Bugti visited our school and he was on Boycott with Urdu Language, he gave a surmon in Baluchi…. Now I realize how he was spreading hatred among young children, asking them to speak only in Baluchi?

Anyone who is a traitor of Pakistan should be killed and InshAllah! Will burn in Hell till eternity. Pervaiz Musharaf is a true Hero as he finished this Fitna from Pakistan and Killed the jahanmi traitor, Nawab Bugti.

@wAHMED

WELL SAID!

siasicyber

Citizen

Dr.Shahaid asked Nawab Bugti a very direct question, if India attacks Pakistan will Bugti kabeela help Pakistan? And he said No (without even any sympathy). what more proof is required to declare him a Traitor.

Bugti was an open and renowned traitor of Pakistan, many years ago when I used to study in Quetta Grammar School, Nawab Bugti visited our school and he was on Boycott with Urdu Language, he gave a surmon in Baluchi. Now I realize how he was spreading hatred among young children, asking them to speak only in Baluchi?

There's no reason to say if a person supports his mother tongue and doesnt like to speak even his national language, he is a TRAITOR. This is the problem with the rulers of Islamabad. Becuse they neither understand nor they will that there are several ethnic groups in Pakistan. They used FORCE with Bengali people and Bengalis were considered as TRAIROT, now the same situation is being created within the remained Pakistan. I would like to say to those who consider others as a TRAITOR to visit some other areas of Pakistan....I belong to Siraiki area, if you visit Siraiki region, you'd be amazed to know that the grandson of Nawab of Bahawalpur, Nawab Salahuddin doesnt like to speak Urdu. He either speaks Siraki or English. Occasionally he has to speak Urdu but personally he doesnt like to speak Urdu. This is also common in Sindh. Sindhi cant speak well Urdu. Similalry, if you have a look at NWFP (Khaibar Pakhtonkhaw), pakhton (who speaks Pashto) feel difficulty in speaking Urdu. You can understand with their accent of Urdu. They dont like to speak Urdu. This was the case with Bengal in the past and now the same case with not only Balochistan but with other nationalists group. Thats why Siraiki people are demanding their province. Hazara people are alos demading their separate province. Nationalists prefer their own culture, land and language. Now I am sure you would definitely say that Siraiki and Hazari people are TRAITORS.

There is another example of India where there are more ethnics groups than in Pakistan. And it's very strange to know that South Indian people (Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali) cant speak Hindi, the national language of India. Hindi is mostly spoken in Northern India. But Indian rulers dont declare them TRAITORS. Why?

Military dictators of Islamabad declare those as TRAITORS who love their own culture, land and language.

I'd say about another important issue....how you guys use the words "Fitna", "jahanmi", "traitior" that spread the hatred among other nationalists and ethnic groups of Pakistan and this is because of you who strays them from the theory of Pakistan and thats why they hate Pakistan.

Dont spread hatred.... Pakistan can not keep Sindh, Balochistan and KhaiberP with force....It is love and peace who unites the the nation. Be broadminded. We are Pakistani and we should respect every culture and language spoken in Pakistan. Give provices their rights and everything would be fine..Thats the only way we can keep Pakistan unite.

Love Pakistan

Pakistan Zindabad

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
There's no reason to say if a person supports his mother tongue and doesnt like to speak even his national language, he is a TRAITOR. This is the problem with the rulers of Islamabad. Becuse they neither understand nor they will that there are several ethnic groups in Pakistan. They used FORCE with Bengali people and Bengalis were considered as TRAIROT, now the same situation is being created within the remained Pakistan. I would like to say to those who consider others as a TRAITOR to visit some other areas of Pakistan....I belong to Siraiki area, if you visit Siraiki region, you'd be amazed to know that the grandson of Nawab of Bahawalpur, Nawab Salahuddin doesnt like to speak Urdu. He either speaks Siraki or English. Occasionally he has to speak Urdu but personally he doesnt like to speak Urdu. This is also common in Sindh. Sindhi cant speak well Urdu. Similalry, if you have a look at NWFP (Khaibar Pakhtonkhaw), pakhton (who speaks Pashto) feel difficulty in speaking Urdu. You can understand with their accent of Urdu. They dont like to speak Urdu. This was the case with Bengal in the past and now the same case with not only Balochistan but with other nationalists group. Thats why Siraiki people are demanding their province. Hazara people are alos demading their separate province. Nationalists prefer their own culture, land and language. Now I am sure you would definitely say that Siraiki and Hazari people are TRAITORS.

There is another example of India where there are more ethnics groups than in Pakistan. And it's very strange to know that South Indian people (Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali) cant speak Hindi, the national language of India. Hindi is mostly spoken in Northern India. But Indian rulers dont declare them TRAITORS. Why?

Military dictators of Islamabad declare those as TRAITORS who love their own culture, land and language.

I'd say about another important issue....how you guys use the words "Fitna", "jahanmi", "traitior" that spread the hatred among other nationalists and ethnic groups of Pakistan and this is because of you who strays them from the theory of Pakistan and thats why they hate Pakistan.

Dont spread hatred.... Pakistan can not keep Sindh, Balochistan and KhaiberP with force....It is love and peace who unites the the nation. Be broadminded. We are Pakistani and we should respect every culture and language spoken in Pakistan. Give provices their rights and everything would be fine..Thats the only way we can keep Pakistan unite.

Love Pakistan

Pakistan Zindabad

Dude are you an idiot?

Bugti was a traitor because of this :"
Dr.Shahaid asked Nawab Bugti a very direct question, if India attacks Pakistan will Bugti kabeela help Pakistan? And he said No (without even any sympathy)…. what more proof is required to declare him a Traitor."

not because he liked to speak Baluchi? huh!

Bugti was boycotting Urdu Along with taking open help from India for BLA with a moto to separate Baluchistan; also he has open admittance of destroyed gas-pipe lines for the purpose of destroying Pakistani economy and has admitted to kill many Punjabis in Baluchistan based on ethnic distinction. Other ethnic grops such as Sirariki, Pashtoon, Sindhi, Punjabi, Hindko, Potohari etc. don’t do what Bugti's do, and how can you compare these groups of loyal Pakistanis with a bugti kabeela? who are on-record enemy of Pakistan for their own interests.

As for the words with the likes of "Fitna", "jahanmi", "traitior". They are intentional and very much suited for anyone who is on the same path as Nawab Bugti… don’t try to pull up sensitive crap that I am promoting hatred and bla bla. Hatered is the only thing that should be and will be promoted for people like Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti.

Last edited:

awan4ever

I have lived in Dera Bugti for a short period of time and have some good friends from the Bugti tribe as well as the Mengal tribes who went to UET with me. I had the same opinion about the Nawabs of Baluchistan as our friend here who is labelling others 'idiot' just because they gave a different view than his.
So I confronted one Bugti one day and asked him what the hell is wrong with you people. Cant you see this guy living lavishly and you dont have brick houses even?

His very simple and very thought provoking reply was so what have you given us as an alternate that we could turn to?

Sui is the hub of natural gas supply in Pakistan and they got gas about 10 years ago! There are no metalled roads connecting the different regions of Baluchistan with the rest of Pakistan. The government of Pakistan is party to the alienation of the Balochis because they conveniently paid off the Sardars to let them get the cheap gas and minerals without ascertaining if any money was being spent on the populace.

The sardars have an inborn advantage that they enjoy the respect of the people without question so for the government of Pakistan to make inroads into the hearts of the Balochis we need to give them something that the sardars dont and that is education, health and basic utilities . This will atleast give them the feeling that if they do stand up to the sardars they will have someone looking after them.

All we needed to give the Balochis was a sense of respect but we gave them humiliation at every level and now we expect them to stand beside us in our fights! I would not expect them to do so and neither would I do the same for anyone who treated me like the Pakistani government has treated the Balochis.

You have conveneintly labelled Akber Bugti as a traitor for saying he wouldn't fight for Pakistan and then condemned him to hell. Maybe you should condemn the whole Baloch nation to hell too and have them all killed the same way as Akber Bugti because I can tell you for a fact that you will find the same sentiment in every household in Baluchistan as portrayed by Akber Bugti in this video.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
His very simple and very thought provoking reply was so what have you given us as an alternate that we could turn to?

Did you even ask your Bugti friend what he or his fellow Bugtis have given to Pakistan?

Pakistan is a poor underdeveloped country, there are other even poorer people in interior Sindh, Punjab and Khyber. What kind of justification is this, that since govt of Pakistan didnt give me much now I dont want to live with Pakistan, and start attacking Sui gas lines and other Pakistani interests.

There is no denying that we should give more attention to the development of Baluchistan, but did you even think for a second who is responsible for the underdeveloped Baluchistan today, "Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti" and people like him. He himself studied in the Aitchison College Lahore and Oxford University, where as he never opened a single school in Dera-Bugti, In fact he banned common people to study in the only FC-College in the region and forcefully closed a girl school in 1989.... Why?

In short I again hold my earlier comments, Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti was a jhanami traitor, and people like him should be condemned as much as possible.

awan4ever

The purpose of a democracy is that the stronger will stand up for the weaker. So we cant just walk away from our responsibility towards our weaker brethren.

Secondly it is absurd to ask 'What have they done for Pakistan'. Well they are part of Pakistan. We use their resources for shit cheap prices and on top of that we dont give them any share in those resources. Right now we are forcefully building a port in Baluchistan which has the potential to bring down the whole economy of the Persoian Gulf by diverting trade. It is in federal control. Why? Shouldn't the Balochis have first right to it and its earnings?

Thirdly if all of them get together and in one voice say we dont want to be with Pakistan anymore for whatever reason what right do we have to force them to stay with us?
If they feel they are being robbed by the rest of us it is OUR responsibility to clarify that we are not doing that instead of saying that its their responsibility to be with us no matter what!

I have not absolved the Sardars of their crimes but I place a bigger responsibility on the government of Pakistan for alienating the people from the rest of us because they have propped up the sardars by paying them monthlies instead of going directly to the people and looking after their needs. OGDCL, PPL and all other companies operating in Baluchistan conveniently pay off the sardars and do their work. It is the same thing which the Americans do here in Pakistan. They use our leaders to forward their own agenda and there claims of promoting democracy are just as hollow as our claims of supporting the Baloch people.

You ask me how many schools Akber Bugti built. Well I ask you how many schools has the government built? There isnt one decent hospital even in Sui. Infact you should go and visit Sui sometime (although you wont be very welcome anymore) and see what it looks like. It is a desolate downtrodden village like town and we have been sucking its resources for 40 years now.
How do you expect these people to have any sympathy for our cause?

If you think that by killing Akber Bugti we have made a place in the Balochis heart you are gravely mistaken. We are doing in Balochistan something along the lines that India is doing in Kashmir. I know its hard to swallow but talk to a Balochi sometime and you will get some real insight into the issue.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
The purpose of a democracy is that the stronger will stand up for the weaker. So we cant just walk away from our responsibility towards our weaker brethren.

Secondly it is absurd to ask 'What have they done for Pakistan'. Well they are part of Pakistan. We use their resources for shit cheap prices and on top of that we dont give them any share in those resources. Right now we are forcefully building a port in Baluchistan which has the potential to bring down the whole economy of the Persoian Gulf by diverting trade. It is in federal control. Why? Shouldn't the Balochis have first right to it and its earnings?

Thirdly if all of them get together and in one voice say we dont want to be with Pakistan anymore for whatever reason what right do we have to force them to stay with us?
If they feel they are being robbed by the rest of us it is OUR responsibility to clarify that we are not doing that instead of saying that its their responsibility to be with us no matter what!

I have not absolved the Sardars of their crimes but I place a bigger responsibility on the government of Pakistan for alienating the people from the rest of us because they have propped up the sardars by paying them monthlies instead of going directly to the people and looking after their needs. OGDCL, PPL and all other companies operating in Baluchistan conveniently pay off the sardars and do their work. It is the same thing which the Americans do here in Pakistan. They use our leaders to forward their own agenda and there claims of promoting democracy are just as hollow as our claims of supporting the Baloch people.

You ask me how many schools Akber Bugti built. Well I ask you how many schools has the government built? There isnt one decent hospital even in Sui. Infact you should go and visit Sui sometime (although you wont be very welcome anymore) and see what it looks like. It is a desolate downtrodden village like town and we have been sucking its resources for 40 years now.
How do you expect these people to have any sympathy for our cause?

If you think that by killing Akber Bugti we have made a place in the Balochis heart you are gravely mistaken. We are doing in Balochistan something along the lines that India is doing in Kashmir. I know its hard to swallow but talk to a Balochi sometime and you will get some real insight into the issue.

How can you compare Baluchistan with Kashmir? Kashmiri struggle is rooted in the name of Islam. i.e. a Muslim dominated area is occupied by a non-Muslim state, posing anti-Islamic laws and culture on them. Kashmir cause is a just cause and have moral grounds for the struggle. Baluchistan moment is rooted in greed, money and hatred for Pakistan due to inferiority complex. In the end, what Baluchis truly want is more royalty on the natural resource and maybe couple of more roads and schools? is thats all? well in that case "Shame on Baluchi People". And all this was fuelled by self-interested sardars like Akbar Bugti. That makes them a Traitor, and thats why should be condemned to the highest extent.

My friend, I have the "real insight" though a Punjabi I have lived in Quetta all my life, I studied in the same schools and lived very similar life. I have seen the true mentality of Baluchi people. To sum it up, they are stubborn, un-educated and ignorant. Ok I agree there are fewer schools and universities but schools and universities do exist in Baluchistan, be it UET Khusdar or Bolan Medical college; but most of the students in these universities are either Punjabi settlers or Hazara people (immigrants from Afghanistan). Baluchi's dont study and again the result, most of the jobs and higher earning position in Balushistan are filled by these hard working non-Baluchs, and you cannot blame them for it. This has further discontented the uneducated Baluchis and now they have started target-killing the Punjabis and the Sindhis living there. To share my personal experience one of my Uncle was killed while he was going for Fajir prayers in Pashin and one of my 16 years old cousin was killed while he was taking his math's matric paper in Khusdar, he was the brightest student in his class and we were all certain that he will top the Baluchistan board . Is there any justification for these killings? I dont think so.

To end this talk I'll say in sovereign counties there is no "their" resources, all the resources in Pakistan belong to the Govt of Pakistan. I dont want to go into this discussion of "They and Us" but Baluchistan have been feeding off Punjab's food resource, have been using Sindhs ports, using all the Pakistanis infrastructure, and per geological reports, Suis gas wont last 10 more years, what then? In the 65 years of existence Baluchistan still lives in the stone age, Baluchis are used to their nomadic life styles "by choice", and like it or not, they totally resist progress and education, be it the sardari system or the mentality of common Balhcui people. Its a fact that on average they have even lower literacy rate than remote regions of FATA and Sawat. And obviously it shows up in earning and ends up in severe disparity of wealth.

No one can help Baluchi people but they themselves, and killing and blaming others is not the answer.

awan4ever

How can you compare Baluchistan with Kashmir? Kashmiri struggle is rooted in the name of Islam. i.e. a Muslim dominated area is occupied by a non-Muslim state, posing anti-Islamic laws and culture on them. Kashmir cause is a just cause and have moral grounds for the struggle. Baluchistan moment is rooted in greed, money and hatred for Pakistan due to inferiority complex. In the end, what Baluchis truly want is more royalty on the natural resource and maybe couple of more roads and schools? is that’s all? well in that case "Shame on Baluchi People". And all this was fuelled by self-interested sardars like Akbar Bugti. That makes them a Traitor, and that’s why should be condemned to the highest extent.

My friend, I have the "real insight" though a Punjabi I have lived in Quetta all my life, I studied in the same schools and lived very similar life. I have seen the true mentality of Baluchi people. To sum it up, they are stubborn, un-educated and ignorant. Ok I agree there are fewer schools and universities but schools and universities do exist in Baluchistan, be it UET Khusdar or Bolan Medical college; but most of the students in these universities are either Punjabi settlers or Hazara people (immigrants from Afghanistan). Baluchi's don’t study and again the result, most of the jobs and higher earning position in Balushistan are filled by these hard working non-Baluchs, and you cannot blame them for it. This has further discontented the uneducated Baluchis and now they have started target-killing the Punjabis and the Sindhis living there. To share my personal experience one of my Uncle was killed while he was going for Fajir prayers in Pashin and one of my 16 years old cousin was killed while he was taking his math's matric paper in Khusdar, he was the brightest student in his class and we were all certain that he will top the Baluchistan board . Is there any justification for these killings? I don’t think so.

To end this talk I'll say in sovereign counties there is no "their" resources, all the resources in Pakistan belong to the Govt of Pakistan. I don’t want to go into this discussion of "They and Us" but Baluchistan have been feeding off Punjab's food resource, have been using Sindh’s ports, using all the Pakistanis infrastructure, and per geological reports, Sui’s gas wont last 10 more years, what then? In the 65 years of existence Baluchistan still lives in the stone age, Baluchis are used to their nomadic life styles "by choice", and like it or not, they totally resist progress and education, be it the sardari system or the mentality of common Balhcui people. Its a fact that on average they have even lower literacy rate than remote regions of FATA and Sawat. And obviously it shows up in earning and ends up in severe disparity of wealth.

No one can help Baluchi people but they themselves, and killing and blaming others is not the answer.

Although I sympathize with your ordeal for I too know people who live in Quetta under constant threat yet it saddens me to see you condemn a whole nation to an inferior level by lumping them all into one category that they are all ignorant fools who cant think for themselves and just because we in Punjab have read a few books we know better.
The things you have just said about Balochis are the exact same things the West says about all Muslims especially the Arabs that they are stupid illiterate camel herders who dont know anything about being civilized and hence it is the right of the West to exploit the natural wealth of the Middle East at will.
Do you support that theory too now that I have replaced Balochis with Arabs and Punjabis or settlers with Westerners? ( The educational parity between the west and the Muslim world in general and the Arab world in particular is not even debatable)

If a whole nation is rising up against us we need to go beyond these childish name calling and look at the root cause of the problem. If you read the history of the events leading to the fall of Dhaka you will see that people used to say the EXACT same things about Bengalis back then as you are saying now. Have you forgotten how that ended?
History is supposed to be the best teacher but it seems we Punjabis who consider ourselves the most educated lot of Pakistanis are the worst students and have learnt nothing from it!

I said it before and I am saying it again, the killing of Akber Bugti has NOT made the Balochs any sympathetic to Pakistan rather has alienated them more. So how do you call it a good move?

It is easy to use the Islam card when someone compares this to Kashmir because that is what we have been fed since we were born but what is the demand of the Kashmiris? They ask for the RIGHT of self determination.
So if the Kashmiris can ask for that right why cant anyone else? Moreover if the KAshmiris do get the right of self determination and decide to become independant instead of joining Pakistan would you call for the Pakistan Army to go and occupy them by force?

Again I will repeat that all you have said in the post above is the exact same stuff that we used to say about Bengalis and if we keep on saying it then we are headed in the wrong direction yet again.

As you said in the lastline that "No one can help Baluchi people but they themselves" well it seems they have decided to help themselves by rebelling against the rest of us as they see us as the bigger threat than the sardars and WE are responsible for creating that image and now we need to rectify it not alienate them further.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Although I sympathize with your ordeal for I too know people who live in Quetta under constant threat yet it saddens me to see you condemn a whole nation to an inferior level by lumping them all into one category that they are all ignorant fools who cant think for themselves and just because we in Punjab have read a few books we know better.
The things you have just said about Balochis are the exact same things the West says about all Muslims especially the Arabs that they are stupid illiterate camel herders who dont know anything about being civilized and hence it is the right of the West to exploit the natural wealth of the Middle East at will.
Do you support that theory too now that I have replaced Balochis with Arabs and Punjabis or settlers with Westerners? ( The educational parity between the west and the Muslim world in general and the Arab world in particular is not even debatable)

If a whole nation is rising up against us we need to go beyond these childish name calling and look at the root cause of the problem. If you read the history of the events leading to the fall of Dhaka you will see that people used to say the EXACT same things about Bengalis back then as you are saying now. Have you forgotten how that ended?
History is supposed to be the best teacher but it seems we Punjabis who consider ourselves the most educated lot of Pakistanis are the worst students and have learnt nothing from it!

I said it before and I am saying it again, the killing of Akber Bugti has NOT made the Balochs any sympathetic to Pakistan rather has alienated them more. So how do you call it a good move?

It is easy to use the Islam card when someone compares this to Kashmir because that is what we have been fed since we were born but what is the demand of the Kashmiris? They ask for the RIGHT of self determination.
So if the Kashmiris can ask for that right why cant anyone else? Moreover if the KAshmiris do get the right of self determination and decide to become independant instead of joining Pakistan would you call for the Pakistan Army to go and occupy them by force?

Again I will repeat that all you have said in the post above is the exact same stuff that we used to say about Bengalis and if we keep on saying it then we are headed in the wrong direction yet again.

As you said in the lastline that "No one can help Baluchi people but they themselves" well it seems they have decided to help themselves by rebelling against the rest of us as they see us as the bigger threat than the sardars and WE are responsible for creating that image and now we need to rectify it not alienate them further.
Well I do realize many of your points and they are valid, the condition of Baluchistan has more than few similarities to that of Bangladesh (or Sirilanka). Especially how a baseless Baluchi cause is being framed. The common denominator in both cases is the involvement of India; BLA is being structured very similarly to how India used Mukti Bani to train Bengalis to stand up to army of Pakistan. And how Mujibur Rahman(similar to Nawab Bugti), blinded the Bengalis with hatred and irrational accusations about Pakistan economic neglect, which turned out to be totally baseless since they ended up being poorer with current GDP half of that of Pakistani average (approx 1300$s vs 2600$s).

We might have to disagree on this point, but my humble intimation is to stop the hate-mongerers, people who come on Television and admit that they take help from Indian agencies, they should be dealt with iron hand. People who take law in their own hand (i.e. killing innocent non-Baluchis living in Baluchistan) should be made Nishan-e-Ibrat, because they are working on 100% Indian agenda, they kill 2 Punjabis in Quetta and then next day kill 2 Baluchis in Gawadar, in hopes to start ethnic sectarian violence and up-till now they are pretty successful. At the same time the common people should be taken into confidence and should be given more economic attention along with the truth, who is friend and who is the real enemy.

A short interview with Barahmdag Bugti to refresh your memory who is the real enemy.
Especially listen to the part from time (2:30-5:00).

I rest my case after this.