Ajmal Kasab Interogation Video

Adeel

Founder
Its really funny to hear words like "bhagwan" and "sarkar" from Pakistani Ajmal Kasab. Its a shame that Indians couldn't get a better actor.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--- :shock: :shock: this guy's accent is NOT anywhere close to a Pakistani one,more like a typical indian!!! :o :o ..this is unbelievable!!!

--on 2nd video @ 3:07 he says "Bhagwan mujhe nahee maaf karega" :o ..what the hell is this!!Is this the best they could come up with pathetic people!!!

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I did feel that the policemen were feeding some hints.Kasab's accent is very suspicious.why rehman malik did't insist to have an investigation by our pakistani intelligence people and go to the bottom of it.pak should have done it long time ago whereas india is making so much hue and cry.where the hell rehman malik got his training when he could 't persue such a serious matter,its more than a year.Even the embassy staff did't see kasab,why because rehman malik is the agent of CIA,M16,MOSSAD and RAW.The nation will know the truth when he is gone.pak caught 5 americans and next day U.S embassy staff met the those five who were arrested by pak police.It call action,not treason with the country.India should cooperate in the investigation,.f its genuine, Pak should take a very severe action against those involved.India and pak have nukes and we can't tolerate this kind of things easily,its a serious matter.

smalltimepro

Given that these tapes where probably released after careful scrutiny to avoid obvious giveaways, and is meant to prove Kasab as a Jihadi, I have to say that Indians have proved themselves more pethatic than perhaps themselves. This hoax is of such low quality that it has presented undeniable proof in itself, of another self orchestrated terrorism by the Indian intelligence (a.k.a samjhota express)

Here are a few of the glaring mistakes that Indians on the forum may want to note in case they missed it.

Part 2:
2:41 "kia jihadi saab" - Saab is not a word used in pakistan and especially not by a trained mujahid. This is a typical indian word.
3.05 "Baghwaan kabhi maaf nahi keray ga" - How in the world did the produces of this film miss this glaring mistake. Shame on you for doing such a pethatic job :)
4.10 "Hooinga" - typical indian word, not used in pakistan
5.30 "India duniya ki door main agay hai" - the explanation given by this guy is unbelievably unworked on. Come indians, it wasnt hard to get a better explanation for this. doesnt really match jihadi ideoligy.
6.02 "jihadi ka matlab pata nahi" - really .. no Really.. you got to be kidding. :)
6.49 "baap ke paas paisa shaid ho" - interesting comment.

Part 3:
3.33 "Haan bola tha na" (refering to his objection over validity of the mission) - buddy this part of your acting was a give away. Not even a fool would send someone on a so called defining mission, knowing that this person has doubts over the mission validity. Grow up, cook up better stories before you release them. Oh I forgot, Indians are only good at copying stories, not very good at writing one of their own ;)

5.10 "sarbrah" - jihadi terminology for leader is Ameer not sarbrah without exception. No trained mujahid would forget that terminilogy.

Part 4:
7.55 "udhar ki hakoomat" - heheheh.. really funny.. a supposed paki refering to his country as udhar ki hakoomat.

---------------------------------
Over all this video just proves beyond any doubt that the Mumbai incident was orchestrated by the Indian intelligence just like the Samjhota express incident. In the process they cleverly killed the guy investigating the people involved in the later incident.

Would any Indian on this forum have the honesty to accept this.? Would they also except their pethaticness in almost everything that they attempt :)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
The first time he says "i dnt know the other guys coz my eyes were closed with bandage" and in the last he says everything about the other guys, their cloths color, eye color, body shape and age in detail........ whats this....

Kassab at one moment says "Bhagwan ham ko kabhi maaf nahi karega" why on earth a Muslim will say Bhagwan rather than Allah??????

Anyways Pakistani media has teared apart the funny Indian drama...

But the point of grief and sorrow is that those bloody indian zionests killed so many innocent indian people, which is so sad..

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
what a bullfiit. these indian no have sense .i am 100% he is nepli indian type person.
mery baap ko kaha . why he did not say mery abu ko kaha .
ma odher giye thaaaaaaa .who kiyaaaaaaa .its accent not even punjabi or urdu .
and dont say betwen interogation time he learn some hindi words.this video look like when he was fresh captured. may be after 1 month .
and braf bari ho rhe the jub trianing ke what a funny thing.
and where this neplai pandit and other indian guys ,i think he feel shame to watch this video. :lol:

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
On this forum almost all of us are Pakistanis. Despite having different political ideologies when it comes to going after a common enemy , we all act in similar fashion. Almost every single Pakistani will agree on the fact that this guy can not be a Pakistani. First of all any Pakistani will not go and and start killing innocent people, no matter what. Secondly, even if some brain washed guys go and start killing blindly still none of them will get captured. Each one of them will fight till he himself is dead. Let's agree to these Hindu Banyas that they got this guy alive. Not a single Pakistani will reply a Hindu police officer in such a manner that an answer is given even before the question is asked.
I have spent some time of my life with Indian Hindus. All respect to humanity but I have never seen so ghatiya people in this world.
Grow up hindu bunya. Slavery runs in your genes and you will have to wait billions of years before those genes go through any evolutionary changes. This video is a pure example of buzdil chalak loomri nation.
And if anyone can bring me a single Pakistani in 160 million population, having this accent. I writtenly accept any punishment from Indian Govt.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Part-1
accent not punjabi not urdu .... aur kehta hay main sirf 4 class parha hoon.... aur hindi achi bool raha hay 54 nahi bool sakta per 24 aur 25 sahi bool sakta hay ... OFFICE kia hay samjh nahi aata hay is ko....key yeh dafter ko kehtey hay.... aur training 3 maheeny key bijay yeh 3 MAAH keh raha hay jo key Pakistan main maah ka lafaz istimaal hi kam hota hay sirf likhny ki had tuk hota hay......
Part-2
1:30 bahia nahi pata hay...... bahia ka lafaz bhi Pakistan main isitimaal nahi hota
ANKHOO PER PAATI band di hay raaz hota hay kisi ko nahi jantaa....
SAHAAB .... yeh lafaz bhi isteemaal nahi hota
NAAM CHCHA hay pehchaan hay DARHI Hay umer 40 45 hay... woh bhi JIHADI hay.... Pakistan main koi bhi apny aap ko yah aapny sathion ko JIHADI nahi kehtey.....aam toor per MUJAHID kehty hay..
in this part at the end he say PESAA DEYTA HAY BHAOO..... yeh bhi indian wording hay
Part-3
such bolny key liey ankhen milana bhi zarori hay ...... Part 3 main is ney ankhen khooli hay is sey phely 2 parts main is ki ankhen band hay.....
aur jo shakas part 1 main OFFICE nahi samjh raha hay wo TENTION sahi bool raha hay...
5:20 per is key face key right side ki surgery hoi maloom hoti hay...
Part-4
Part- 2 main is ko nahi maloom CHACHA koon hay ab us ney boat ka naam bhi sahi parh liay aur rang bhi dekh liay hay aur CHACHA ka naam bahi yaad hay aur naam samjhaty hoy jo talafuz isteemal kia wo bhi indian hay ZEY KI ....
OFFICE nahi samjhny wala EXPOSE sahi bool raha hay....
aur MOKHIA (indian word) samjh jata hay aur kehta hay HAAN WO BARA HOTA HAY....
isi main aik baar bhi kehta hay CAPTAIN SERIOUS rehata hay again english achi bool sakta hay.....Pakistan main 4 jamaat paas apna naam nahi parh sakta aur yeh sub kuch parh bhi raha hay aur ENGLISH bhi sahi bool rha hay....

AGAR MOBIL AAP KO MILY tu us main no. hongay....jub key us ko tu kehna chaiy thaa mery mobile main no they....
Part-5
aik sawal key jawab main kehta hay CHACHA SIRF KARACHI TUK AYA THAA SALA.... aur yeh bhi aik indian term hay
at the end yeh kehta hay bandy kabze main ker key SARKAR SEY LARO... Pakistan main sakar ka lafaz isteemal nahi hota....
Part-6
Part- 2 main kehta hay key ANKHOO per Pati thi kisi ko nahi janta.....per is part main sub ko PATI honey key bawajood sub kuch dekh raha hay aur sub ki pehchaan bata raha hay kis tarha ka wajood hay kia kaprey pehney hoy hay.....

at the end GHATIA director ki GHATIA film produced by govt. of india :lol: :lol: :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Pakistani's,

1. Your comments on these videos show how badly people like Zaid "H" Hamid have "screwed" your mind and your thinking.

2. This man is a Pakistani, and this was proved within the first few days by Pakistani newspapers and media channels themselves.

3. You need to realize how close people like Mr. Kasab brought our countries to war.

4. I wrote in one of my previous posts that it is very very important that a person or on a larger scale, a country, should have the right role models.
If people are telling you that your country is on the receiving end of conspiracies by everybody else, then will end up in isolation.

5. I was reading the newspaper column of Mr. Kamran Shafi on Dawn website, he raised some very important points:
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/columnists/14-abracadabra-529-zj-02
a) Quetta Shura -
Since when, please, has yours truly been yelling and screaming that we should hear the cries of good people like Mir Hasil Bizenjo, a sitting senator and son of that good man of fond memory, Mir Ghous Bux Bizenjo; Sardar Akhtar Mengal, a former chief minister of Balochistan, and son of Sardar Ataullah Mengal; Habib Jalib Baloch, and other Baloch leaders when they say that there is a Quetta shura of the Afghan Taliban operational in Quetta itself, and up to no good?

b) Parade Lane Mosque carnage:
Just the other day I met some old comrades from the army and three out of the four of us agreed that it very much seemed to be an inside job, if only for the reason that at least three army barriers had to be breached by the attackers to get to the secure Parade Lane. Unless of course, they came from units near the site of the attack.

It is important that we get answers to the questions because, then, certain other questions will present themselves, e.g., is an eye being kept on what is being said by the unit maulvi in khutbas (sermons) in unit mosques?

We must remember that soldiers are young and impressionable; we must see if every effort is being made to ensure that their young minds are not being tainted by those same visions of heaven that we saw lately in our press: rolling, green hills with rivers of milk flowing through them, a houri (her face blanked out, of course) standing by the bank of one.

Paki_Loyal

Ajmal Qasab ke batein sun ker yaqeen ho gaya k india wagiya ahmaqo ke duniya main rehta hai,,
Ajmal saying k ussey target mila k aam logo ko qatal karoo,, sab se bara jhoot, aam logo ko qatal kerne se Laskar e tayba ko kia hasil hona tha? bullshit.. hala k indan media k mutabiq waha senkroo foreigner majood thay,, un ko hit nahi keya gaya,, wo iss liay k agar india un ko merwa deta to un countries ke investigation teams bhe iss ajmal qasab se interogation kerti, aur india apnay he jaal main khud phuns jata..
2nd, ajmal ko ye bhe nahi maloom tha k uss ne kis jaga per ja ker attack kerna hai, uss k target ke main place kon c hai,, as ajmal saying,, waha koi taj naam ke jaga bhe thi lolz..
3rd... iss ka acsent pakistani nahi tha,, he look like rajistani,,,,
4th,,, pakistan k aik village main rehne wala insan itni achi urdu nahi bol sakta,,,

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
ya india walo ka crow be white he ha .point per bat nhai kerty 2+2=22 he sabat kery ga
realy contra before watch this my thoughts he is pakistani.but after listen him he is not pakistani. u should go india and spent some time in nepali type persons.jin ko uae.or other middle east country ma bhejny ka liya 4/5 months rukha jiyta ha. or who ase he type ke language bolty han.
tum indian ko pata kuch ha nhai pata nhai kaha sa moo otaha ka ay jiyte ho.
here 10 peopls point out mistakes .u did not answer it .bas apni bonge mar ke chily gye ho. ka news ma ya likha tha who likha tha.

pakistan2009

mery mind main 1 percent doubt tha kay possible hai india jin proves per intna uthla rha tha. i thought may be pakistan nay hi kia ho..... but after wathing Ajmal Kasab confession, I am now 100 percent sure kay Pakistan ka is incedent say door door say bhi koi wasta nahi hai.... its really funny. Pakistan main is qisam ki zuban bolnay wala. or is accent wala aik bhi banda nahi hai, typical indian Accent. very funny ..... pochnay wala or batany wala dono ka aik hi lehja :lol: :lol: This is a big drama created by indian intelligence and shame on them, they killed theier own innocent people... shameeee.
Pakistan ka aik chota bacha jo abhi bolna seekha ho wo bhi pehchan lay ga kay yah Pakistan kay kisi area main bolnay wali zuban ka lahja nahi hai..... this is typical indian accent. hahahahhahhah
very funny,,,,,,, atleast one good thing about this videa. they make me clear in my vision. now i am 100000000000000000000 percent confirmed that...... its not Pakistan , its indian drama

YAH HUM NAHI...........................

jawad_jd

Firstly it's not a PAKISTANI URDU accent ...

Secondly it's been told that this guy is from a village of PUNJAB ... speaking accent is also not even close to a urdu spoken by punjabi people ...

It's really fake ...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum.
Brothers & sisters, is it not the time we should ask how GEO break ajmal kassab identity. Where is real ajmal kassab, where that lawyer who told that he has the family of ajmal kassab, he was captured in nepal... We should be looking from our side, why our govt owned it without meeting that guy in person. Where DNA results go, did it matched to his father or not. Where is his family.. Did his relatives or neighbours or freinds recognise him or his voice in this video..
Many questions un answered.. We cannot blame indians as they have succeeded in proving this open lie as truth.. It is our govt & media to be blamed that they have not exposed this issue to light..
I hope all of u understand & think in right direction..
Regards