Aitazaz Ahsan, Anybody ، IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Aitazaz Hasan, Anybody IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

اس کی پچھلی ساری پوسٹ اٹھا کر دیکھ لو
ہر جگہ روتا ہوا ہی ملے گا ..اور دوسروں کو کم عملی اور اقلی کے تانے دیتا ہوا
[hilar]

yeh khud kam aqqalon aur jahilon ka IG hai

abdlsy

Abay katooray....HARAAM khoor ....jis thalli main khatta hai usee main thukta hai.....busharraf key njayaz bachay

No but i heared you are of zaradris pathetic pila n gul khan really loves your dance. Bad low life hiju

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sir I am afraid I am more interested in straight historical record, and less interested about vilifying my enemies and that irks you apparently. I don't know how you assumed my writing favored Indians or their agencies.

I can suggest a few books to you that I have read on the subject, but I think that will do little until you decide to see history as a record of events rather than a narrative that suits your biases and basically presents India, Bhutto and Israel in a grand conspiracy. So sorry to disappoint you :)

Back at you sir.

abdlsy

Abay katooray ......tu Sunni sunaion he per betha reh.....haram khoor katooray

Moulana fazlu claimed he is pretty sure you r his mistake now whos r u hij

Suhana

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes...this is true..BB and Aitzaz both are the traitors....Zardari is worst than them...Gha..darey watan......In Gh.adaro ka wo hashar karo ke Pakistan ki anay nasalian bhiyad rakhay in ka ibrat naak anjam..
Pakka zia ul haq ka pojari lagta hai tu..jis ne Taliban ka tohfa dia jo aj tak humare gale men attke huye hen jis ne black september pe 25000 falastine marwaye the wo sab bhool gaye or us ki achhayon k pull bandh rahe ho jis bat ka koi wajood nahi na hi kahin se sabit hua hai..

Zafar Malik

Sach ya jhoot tu Allah hi jante hein magar parha zaroor hai keh benazeer ne woh list ehtezaz hasan ke zareah Rajive gandhi ko bhijwai thi . aur ehtezaz hasan ne yeh khidmat anjam di thi ...jiss treh nawaz sharef ne kashmiri mujahediin ki list indian prime minister ko di thi . .. india ki khushnoodgi ke liye pmln aur ppp kissi bhi had tak ja sakte hein .

intekhab

Oh i get it ur mush's lol thats why poor hij
Hmmmmmmmm...... Abay busharraf K pillay........Bohat time lagaya jawab main.......phattu commando key nappy change ker dee

Shahid Abassi

DO you really think that India would have kept those prisnors? And you think it was due to Z.A Bhutto they released them becuase they were afraid of him or may be they felt pity on him? My friend if it was not for Bhutto, our soldier would never ever been prisoners on the first place. Mujeeb had won the elections and Bhutto and Yahya didn't allow National Assebmly to hold its session. had Mujeeb be given the power, east Pakistan would still be a part of Pakistan and there would be no prisnors of war.

Sheikh Rasheed alleged AA of this. AA took him to court and SR had to pay fine and apologize for lie.

Aitzaz Ahsan has clarified many times that Pakistan Army doesn't ask civilians if they want to do such operations.

And BTW, I am not a PPP supporter but if Bhuttos are traitors, please enlighten us on how the "brave" 70,000 prisoners of war could return to Pakistan? If it wasn't for Bhutto, the 'brave' army men would still be India being a source of daily embarrassment for us. Modi would be parading them around on every election, and we couldnt do anything but fume.

Shahid Abassi

Re: Aitazaz Ahsan, Anybody IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

Why no civilan can do that? Wasn't Haqani a civilan who issued 8000 visas to black water and other americans without even getting clearances from the authorities back home?

کوئی سویلین ایسا کام نہیں کر سکتا ، میرا نہیں خیال اس میں کوئی سچائی ہے ، فوج سو رہی تھی کیا ؟

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI was providing support to Khalistan Movement during 70s and 80s. There is no way possible that the Army/ISI would provide this kind of critical information to civilian government, right after it (PPP) took office in Dec of 1988. PPP was never in good books of the Army/ISI either. Aitzaz Ahsan was Interior minister for just over 18 months before the government was suspended. The downfall of Khalistan movement already started after 1986.

While I don't like Mr. Ahsan personally, the post is based on assumptions and is far from reality. Just another conspiracy theory just like we see/read about almost every day.

God bless us all!!

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)

DO you really think that India would have kept those prisnors? And you think it was due to Z.A Bhutto they released them becuase they were afraid of him or may be they felt pity on him? My friend if it was not for Bhutto, our soldier would never ever been prisoners on the first place. Mujeeb had won the elections and Bhutto and Yahya didn't allow National Assebmly to hold its session. had Mujeeb be given the power, east Pakistan would still be a part of Pakistan and there would be no prisnors of war.

Ha Ha Ha. Have you read 'War and Secession' or 'Me ne Dhaaka Doobte dekha'
or have you read anything on 1971, for that matter?

You should watch more TV. That suits your version of deluded truth :) Thanks

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)

yes this was a well known news at the time that he was sent by bb with a list to appease her counterpart rajiv.
Bb also removed all signs of kashmir house in rwp when rajiv visited pakistan-i am a witness to the sudden absence of those signs since it was on my route to work every day.

you are 1000% right, i witnessed that too. Thanks allah bibi is dead, her "katoora" is trying to get in now..

Shahid Abassi

you are too little to earn an answer on this post son. I have not only read sadiqque and others but have had time to sit with a couple of generals involved in 71. Any how stay blessed.

Ha Ha Ha. Have you read 'War and Secession' or 'Me ne Dhaaka Doobte dekha'
or have you read anything on 1971, for that matter?

You should watch more TV. That suits your version of deluded truth :) Thanks

jaanmark

11407130_363976570459358_4021128471418662215_n.jpg

jaanmark

all laws brokers are doing to get the part of deals , to get money or they are very very angriest if money is stop at any point ,

they forget all ethics and moral and faiths openly in the public

that is why all tops advocates are the main reasons of corrupt in our small lovely and full of beloved Pakistan

[h=2][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Aitazaz Ahsan has no shame left now Aitazaz Ahsan is totally naked any high cost cloths can not fill the gaps [/FONT][/h]