Aisam ul haque Qureshi..... i met him yesterday

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was so happy to meet aisam-ul-haque yesterdy the great tennis player of Pakistan in trocadero shopping centre London.. i had a little conversation with him...i said mubarak ho aisam brother last tourament jeetny ki....Allah aap ko wimbeldon men bhi kamyabi ata farmaye..he said thanks for your wishes brother.. he was with a girl i dont know wether she was his girl friend or only friend;) so saanu ki jo v howay.....;) bottom line yeh k i had a nice few minutes with him and tomorrow if he will win for pakistan then i will proudly say hey i met this guy before wimbeldon he is from Pakistan...he is from my Pakistan..

Geek

Wow great, I love Aisam he is such a humble person. [MENTION=8592]Malik495[/MENTION] any picture with him? If you dont mind sharing :)

Malik495

Wow great, I love Aisam he is such a humble person. @Malik495 any picture with him? If you dont mind sharing :)

no yaar he was with a girl so i didnt ask for photo.. 2ndly i was alone nobody was with me so i was reluctant to ask somebody else to take a pic of ours.. if i ll meet him again anywhere dont worry i will share it for all siasat.pk members and will record a message for siasat.pk.. i was very close to meet talat hussain few days back but unfortnatley he flew back home urgently.. My friend is a journalist he meets him occasionaly..

RanaMana

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
salute to great Hero . He is True paki....thanks for telling the truth about paki's.

love u man.

i wish all the best for u....(BB)

Malik495

awam ki choti choti khushiyaaan..

bhai politician se kaee baar mila hon aur kareeb se in kameenay logon ko janta hon iss liye kabhi khushi nahi hoi,, aisam jasay hero buht kam hain pakistan men...iss liye khushi hoi choti hi sahi pr nawaz benazir jasay logon se mill kr ghusa hi ata hay bhai..pr yaar i love imran khan

Last edited: