Afridi sacked, Misbah takes over as a captain.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
Well I think Afridi is honest for Pakistan and good player after all and if you see his past as Captain he did well, problem start as everyone know now , PM hoogah tu Punjab see, captain hoo gah tu Punjab, chairman hoo gah tu Punjab see etc….some time I think its not Pakistani team but its Punjab XI.. Misbah lost the test against West Indies history weakest team…. Waqar and Mishab & Co making millions just like Salman Butt ;) just wait and see we all will be surprises against Ireland hahahaha

well its not about the punjab and i m not in favour of misbah either but what afridi did after west indies ODI series was wrong you dont go running out and shouting about his and waqars heated talk over the squad and Afridi left the team meeting room you dont expect that from a captain (and it was childish) and you can see result in last 2 ODI's it effected the team and btw not everyone can be Imran Khan he was just a different class. thats what everyone try to copy younis afridi inzi. if i had to choose the captain and thinking about future is well i dont see any good experince player but i can see a sensible person in hafeez but then again ijaz butt wanna appoint someone of his age and he picked misbah PCB is just bunch of jokers they should go back to circus.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is mey aisi perashani ki kiya baat hai, kul ko Misbah ki bhi chuti ho gayey gi...........lolzzzzzzzzzz