Abdul Qayyum Jatoi ARRESTED in a BROTHEL !!

G

this is an old video but sill its better reminder for nation ;)

G

Pakistan Navy - Keel laying ceremony of F22P Frigate

Pakistan Navy - Keel laying ceremony of F22P Frigate at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works
lol look at this
guy in this ceremony he is abdl qayooum jatoi to :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame on Abdul qayum he should resign or be barded from parliment the other should refuse to sit with him

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its nice to see jatoi arrested ,lots more have to be done.Catch more from the elite class,expose them on tv also. what about the girl who went to register a rape case in the police station but instead she was raped by six policemen.This news came in the paper and next day,the news disappeared.No one knows what happened after that.Justice should be for all .Police should also watch their own characters too,its more important.If the black sheeps from police deptt are removed,society will be much more safe and secure.I dont condone any kind of wrong doings.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
bahi shab ya tu common things han in minster s ma.or raid be kis na kia wasem sajad.
and look at this women .
mery wo CID ma han.hahahhahah ab aik choor dosry choor ko kia kah sykta ha. monthly nhai mile ho ge raid kia .or police station ja ker chor diya.
peshy disco agy bar mojyen he mojyen pe pee walo ke.
2w7lr0i.jpg

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
one another master piece from abdul qayum jatio.... Ya Allah hum apney gunahon ki moaafi maangtey hien....

Last edited by a moderator:

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
ohhhhhh alllah ER HUM LANA, ER HUM LANA, ER HUM LANA :shock: [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf] [rehman-malik]

nedai-swat

Citizen
salam all

what can one say. We are all the perpetrators.
Jesi qoom waisy hukamran. Ham he to hay jo in logo ko bawajood jantay hoye bar bar woot daykar apny upar musalat kartay hay. Ye Jatoi to sirf barish ka ik qatra hay.

As I said this is only a drop from the ocean. Tell me some one which elite class in the democratic Pakistan (according to prime minister in London) formerly Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is not associated with this kind of enlighten Pakistani culture i.e the army, police, politicians both religious and none religious, media, ordinary public you name it.

As one of the lady probably from chinese origin said poor pakistani pay Rs500 to enjoy life. Astaghfirullah the family is starving to death and they are involved in this kind of activities. So we are all to be blamed.

Our elite class think that democracy means to become nude and use jeans and t shirts or three piece suit and alcholism. NO democracy in plain words means justice for all, equality and fair treatment.

Just compare our imported leaders and the democraticaly elected leaders of europe china etc.

Allah give us taufiq to denounce all the mis deeds we have done so far and chose/elect sincere, Pakistani patriatic and honest people in the next election. Ameen

Nedai Swat

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif, Musharraf, Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Asfandyar Wali, Fazlur Rehman, Qazi etc. and their followers are shameless creatures.

One of many things they have in common is they have NO SHAME or GHAIRAT

Imran Khan hasnt had power but still have doubts about him because of his past and his attitude.

zzohrax

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PPP Federal minister Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan Jatoi arrested with call girls

PPP Federal minister Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan Jatoi arrested with call girls in Cat Club Islamabad.

:lol::lol::lol:[hilar]:lol::lol::lol:

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMLN Nawaz group's MNA Shafique Rajput has been arrested in immoral activities

PMLN Nawaz group's MNA Shafique Rajput
has been arrested in immoral activities