Aapas Ki Baat - 2nd May 2011 - Pakistan Government & Army Knew About OBL Operation

Aapas Ki Baat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

1bc56d70b92245af9af54b1283227938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 2nd May 2011 - Pak Govt Also Knew About OBL Operation

najam sethi most well paid CIA anchor in Pakistan after Hamid Mir the way he talked about musharraf is disgraceful. 2 number zardari sucker. GEO paid money to malign PAk ARMY from america and najam sethi its tool. What about zardari and gillani

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very good and balanced approach. Sethi is doing a good job. I am not sure what personal issue king1982 has with sethi.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)

second most balanced analysis i saw after talat hussain! great job najam sethi!!!

justice

I don't know this guy but what he said on this programe is right.Musharaf did sell people to the usa. And the killing of osama bin laden is a conspiracy. Things dont add up the most wanted man in the world stayed in one location for more than 5 yrs? How dumb is that people on the run don't stay in one place too long. Pakistan could have been under attack and for 40 mins the pak. establishment did not know what was happening?? Are the goverment stupid or are the public stupid??