Aaj Ki Khabar - 7th may 2011 - Chaudhry Nisar & Haroon Rasheed

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hina Sahiba jitni khoobsoort gharib ki larki pakistan main bemushkal 5000 rupees kammati hey, bura kaam kar key, chalain main Hina sahiba ko 5001 rupee muskra ker daikhney ka daita hooon,kia gandi kaum hey jo aisey leadron ko vote daiti hey, mian nawaz sharif ki baiti, fsc karti hey to paper per sirf naam likh kar daey aati hey aur over 80 percent marks laiti hey,
kia gandhey leader hain,

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is this sharmila smoking ? Oh Boy I am tired of the hypocrisy and lies of these Ministers and their masters.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kayani-Gillani-Pasha-Zardari take time to address the current issue due to it take time to set up a new dollar bank account in Parise and london and switzerland

as Kayani-Gillani-Pasha-Zardari take money on all issues time to time as needed .that is why they are in the Great government in country of Pakistan under the current national ACT PLOICY IS LUTOO TEE POTOO .

gulzarcheema

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
if we have alittle ghairat and sharan than pasha and kiyani both should be court marshalled.but we beghairats will just blame politicions and these kunjer generals will enjoy

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where was this (B) that time. I dont know why she made Zardari that much drunk so he wake up next morning.
I wish all Zardari assets in other countries get freezed by that Govt. His and PM visit to France get failed.