Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 27th June 2011 - Fazal u Rehman

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
every one is talking about new elections,,,,,, these looters forget that IK is talking about this for the last three years,,, this is called vision and wisdom,,, IK zindabad

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM left the PPP govt, its a good decision and hopefully will be final which should lead to the mid-term elections to save the country from break up and revive the economy which has been destroyed by these thugs who knew nothing but only one thing "Corruption".This govt have damaged everything this nation had-economy,law and order,dignity and unity among the people.How these people will answer to God what mendate they were given and what they gave in return to the nation.I had written that their judgement day is not very far and its true.I hope PML-N will resign from the parliament and demand mid-term elections ,an impartial election commisioner to wipe out the bogus votes from the list.Just to save their son Munis elahi ,Chaudhry brothers committed suiside by joing PPP . PML-Q will pay the political price of their alliance with this corrupt and incompetent govt,let the elections take place and they will find out their value. I hope all the politicians will realize the importance of present situation in the country.I favour Imran Khan as an honest,sincere and patriotic leader who have no spot of corruption but instead gave everything to this nation whatever he had . He is also our "Jewel in the crown " ,ready to serve the nation as a strong leader not like our present ones He is our only hope with God's blessings .If someone dont like me to favour IK ,I cannot help it and i do it openly without any greed or payout . God knows the truth so there is no reason for suspicion for any advantage , God almighty gave me already enough to live a comfortable and modest life. So please stop worrying about it ,I favour IK in the national interest . I was saying a caretaker govt before the mid-term election is demand of the people .

Last edited:

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I only laugh at Sattar's (MQM) declaration that they are going out of Govt again.......

But he did not said for "How many days" Nobody believe this "TOPI Drama".....pls leave us alone.