A treat for "Nazariya-e-Islami Jamhuriya Pakistan" brigade

24859_1353224824290_1041506744_1076335_647390_n.jpg

I just love this pic. It seems as M.A. Jinnah is unleashing his dogs on us before going back to his room to finish his half-finished cigarette. And guess what, the dogs did get unleashed afterall ;)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: A treat for "Nazariya-e-Islami Jamhuriya Pakistan" briga

Sorry, but I didnt get. I didnt even get if he is real Qaid

"Sorry, but I didnt get. I didnt even get if he is real Qaid"

Didn't get what??? ... And about him not being real Qaid.. Well, what can I say!!!... It has become our national character to doubt anything that is contrary to our beliefs based on the lies told in our text books...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
therealfolk said:

I just love this pic. It seems as M.A. Jinnah is unleashing his dogs on us before going back to his room to finish his half-finished cigarette. And guess what, the dogs did get unleashed afterall ;)

what are you trying to say? please clarify!!

S

shagi

This a fake picture of our beloved Qaid, I stronly object and demand from ''Siasat.pk'' administration to please erase this thread to stop hurting feelings of millions.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@therealfolk: I don't know if you know this or not, but;

(1) Mr. Z.A Bhutto introduced Army or its intelligence agencies into Pakistani politics with one of his orders

Mr. Z.A Bhutto in his era, issued the order to put intelligence agencies directly under Prime Minister of Pakistan. From there started the brutal, unending, ever increasing! intervention of Army or its sub-agencies into Pakistani politics.

That was the starting point.

(2) Mr. Z.A Bhutto nationalized Pakistan's industry, that destroyed ALL! sectors of thriving economy of Pakistan in that era

Just look at;

(a) Pakistan's economy
(b) Businesses/Industries in Pakistan

BEFORE they were nationalized and AFTER they were nationalized.

The results of nationalization were catastrophic! for Pakistan. So bad, that after passage of 35+ years since Mr. Z.A Bhutto's era, Pakistan STILL hasn't been able to come out of it.

In-fact Pakistani people still! vote PPP into power, even today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Jinnah certainly didn't unleash any dogs. It was Mr. Z.A Bhutto / PPP who destroyed;

(1) this thriving Pakistan
(2) Pakistan's economy
(3) the lives of millions! of people of Pakistan

shagi said:
This a fake picture of our beloved Qaid, I stronly object and demand from ''Siasat.pk'' administration to please erase this thread to stop hurting feelings of millions.

lol..... Easy Shagi..... What if I had posted a pic of Qaid in a Shalwar above his ankles, a Maswaak in his mouth, doing Wuzu before Namaz??? Would your reaction have been the same despite knowing that our Qaid was not a mullah that millions of us want him to be... The fact is Qaid was a Gora at heart (a very respected and principled one) in a brown body. We can't deny that as much as we want to... And based upon our false mullah image of Qaid, we are on a quest to turn Pakistan into a religious theocracy that our Gora Qaid never wanted it to be... :)

mistehbab

@therealfolk: There are those who claim Mr. Jinnah was a sword of Islam resting in a secular scbbard.

What's wrong in theocracy ?

Theocracy means;

a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.

ALLAH is the ONLY SOVEREIGN there is. Why should we allow any! human being to become SOVEREIGN ?

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

still our qaid is looking respectable but what about this pic of ur leader

a good pic it is

msohailshah

Jinnah's Vision of Pakistan is a hotly debated topic. We can argue that Jinnah himself was secular in outlook but the message that he carried to the people was one based on a homeland for Muslims where they could form a system of governance based on Islamic principles.
Secondly, another one of the founding fathers Allama Iqbal openly argued for an Islamic system of government.
The Nazariya - e- Islami Jamhuriya Pakistan brigade are right on this one.

What's wrong with a theocracy ?
Islamic concept of sovereignty is good and Pakistani Constitution is based on it.
But a theocracy is run by the clergy which was unacceptable to both Quaid and Iqbal.

gazoomartian

Star Gazer said:
gazoomartian said:
therealfolk said:

what are you trying to say? please clarify!!

I think I am getting it now. his caption wanst that meaning ful, at least to me anyway

This fellow seems to be heavy, Qaid was very thin. Its a fabricated pic

Where is Abbasi now? kill this thread [wall]

gazoomartian

therealfolk said:

If he unleashed dogs, then he must have unleashed a son of a b itch with them. Thats why you posted it

nedai-swat

Citizen

msohailshah said:
Jinnah's Vision of Pakistan is a hotly debated topic. We can argue that Jinnah himself was secular in outlook but the message that he carried to the people was one based on a homeland for Muslims where they could form a system of governance based on Islamic principles.
Secondly, another one of the founding fathers Allama Iqbal openly argued for an Islamic system of government.
The Nazariya - e- Islami Jamhuriya Pakistan brigade are right on this one.

What's wrong with a theocracy ?
Islamic concept of sovereignty is good and Pakistani Constitution is based on it.
But a theocracy is run by the clergy which was unacceptable to both Quaid and Iqbal.

I challenge you all to prove that Mr Jinah struggled (with the help of British) for the creation of ISLAMIC STATE. Mr Jinah was not a practical muslim although Alama Mohammad Iqbal was a true and devoted muslim. Alama M Iqbal might have thought of an Islamic State but as for as Mr Jinah is concerned I do not believe it. There are so much discrepancies about Mr Jinah life in our Mutalia Pakistan/Mashert e uloom.[/b]

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mansoor Khan said:
still our qaid is looking respectable but what about this pic of ur leader

a good pic it is

isi ly in ka pakistan ko torny ka khawab pura nahi hua
in ky leader "pakky" cigrate peety rahy hai aur ab ye
gao maata(cow) ka "rum" peety hai.
bloody ganesh lovers.

nedai-swat

Citizen
Re:

mistehbab said:

(1) Mr. Z.A Bhutto introduced Army or its intelligence agencies into Pakistani politics with one of his orders

Mr. Z.A Bhutto in his era, issued the order to put intelligence agencies directly under Prime Minister of Pakistan. From there started the brutal, unending, ever increasing! intervention of Army or its sub-agencies into Pakistani politics.

Mr mistehbab

I do not know where you have got this Bhutophobia from. May I ask you with due respect that was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who made Gen. Sikander Mirza a Governor general of the east and west Pakistan and was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who made Gen. Ayub Khan and Gen Azam Khan (Governor of east Pakistan) to run the country and was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who introduced the Zani and Sharabi No1 Gen. Yahya Khan the president. Please do not deny the history. If it is not in our Mutalia Foujistan Almahroof Pakistan study it does not mean to deny the fact that Pakistan was created forand destroyed by the army. I am neither a PPP supporter nor an army (the true soldiers ie below the Gen. Ranks) opponent but as a true Pakistani we should work for the better of Pakistan and tell and show our people the true picture of those who failed Pakistan.

At least Shaheed e Mazloom ZA Bhuto gave Pakistan an honour to save the Pak army surrendering to the Indian or other army.

What the army gave to this country losing half of the country a Kalashnikov and heroin culture handed 700 loyal Muslim men and women to the non Muslim army (where as Shaheed e Mazloom ZA Bhuto saved 90,000 or so Pakistani Muslim surrendered army from the non Muslim army) Killing of thousand of innocent Pakistani Muslims in Pukhtunistan (formerly NWFP), Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab by the USA order Humiliated and degraded Muhsin e Pakistan (the real Father of Pakistan)Dr Abdul Qadir Khan in the whole world and is still suffering from them.
There are so much to expose but do not want to as end of the day it is our own Shame (Beizati).

Re: Re:

nedai-swat said:
mistehbab said:

Mr mistehbab

I do not know where you have got this Bhutophobia from. May I ask you with due respect that was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who made Gen. Sikander Mirza a Governor general of the east and west Pakistan and was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who made Gen. Ayub Khan and Gen Azam Khan (Governor of east Pakistan) to run the country and was it ZA Bhuto Shaheed who introduced the Zani and Sharabi No1 Gen. Yahya Khan the president. Please do not deny the history. If it is not in our Mutalia Foujistan Almahroof Pakistan study it does not mean to deny the fact that Pakistan was created forand destroyed by the army. I am neither a PPP supporter nor an army (the true soldiers ie below the Gen. Ranks) opponent but as a true Pakistani we should work for the better of Pakistan and tell and show our people the true picture of those who failed Pakistan.

At least Shaheed e Mazloom ZA Bhuto gave Pakistan an honour to save the Pak army surrendering to the Indian or other army.

What the army gave to this country losing half of the country a Kalashnikov and heroin culture handed 700 loyal Muslim men and women to the non Muslim army (where as Shaheed e Mazloom ZA Bhuto saved 90,000 or so Pakistani Muslim surrendered army from the non Muslim army) Killing of thousand of innocent Pakistani Muslims in Pukhtunistan (formerly NWFP), Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab by the USA order Humiliated and degraded Muhsin e Pakistan (the real Father of Pakistan)Dr Abdul Qadir Khan in the whole world and is still suffering from them.
There are so much to expose but do not want to as end of the day it is our own Shame (Beizati).

Completely agree with you nedai-swat... Only if we will ever be able to analyze the history without any Fauji bias and religious bigotry, then we may be able to save whatever is left of remaining Pakistan according to how our Qaid wanted. Otherwise, the poor guy fought a life long political battle only to be lost by the very own "Fauji monsters" of his own country ... what a shame...

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Quaid how could you?? Bring on the Fatwas Yo!! :D :p

i9CC9.jpg

Fourth generation cyber warfare tactics being employed by me. I just got a bonus by CIA/Mossad consortium for posting this image here!! :P

ramay67

MPA (400+ posts)
khraabi iss tasweer maen naheen tumaharay dimaagh maen hae.apnay siasi hreefon ki chabazian aor siasi hathkanday samjhnay ke liey quaid e azam nay majbooran ****** paal rakhay thay.qaid e azam kutton ki nafsiat ko dekh aor samjh kar apnay hareefon ki chaalbazion ka jawab detay they aor wo becharay yehi sochtay rehtay k hamari androoni bataen M. A JINAAH ko batata kon hae.k jo yeh foran unn ka torh kar leta hae.1/2 hyrat se mar gaey baqi 1/2 jab raaz khula to sharam se mar gaey.yeh ussi waqt ki tasweer hae.raha tumhara islami jamhuria pakistan wala tanz, islam maen shikar aor rakhwali ke liey ***** rakhnay ki gunjaesh hae.Great Quaid ka maqsad to iss se bohat buland tha.saari dunya janti aor manti hae k itnay barhay aor buray pakistan mukhalif siasatdaano ke hajoom maen se quaid nay pakistan bana liya.Quaid e azam aor unn ke saathi uss waqt ke insano mae se sab se behtar aor muhtram insan they.qiam e pakistan ke liey vote denay wali kaom behtreen kaom thi hae aor qiamat tak rahay gi.insha allah. mera khial hae ubb aram a jaey ga agar keerha dobara tang karay tao siasat .pk se rujooh karen.