A pleasing prophecy about near future of pakistan

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
I went to a old scholar and seer in multan and REQUESTED him about future of pakistan.I was astonished to hear what he told.
he told me that in 4 to 6 years a group of young professionals will emerge with a new party and solid vision.
They will mesmerize the people and win electon to form government
They will hang in one month all corrupt politicians, generals, journalist etc and demand from usa blood money for all pakistanis killed in drone attacks etc. Make pak welfare state and technology giant and establish USI United States OF Islam.
On my assistance ,he told me some names who will be hanged for corruption
nawaz
zardari
rehman malik
musharaf
altaf
imran
harron rashid
nazir naji
hassan nisar

etc

I was so relaxed to hear all this about future of pak and will wait for emergence of the new youths who are going to change course of history.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ قوم ابھی تک ان بابوں کے چکر میں ہے پھنسی ہوئی ہے اسی وجہ سے اس پی عذاب نازل ہو رہا ہے کیونکے ان کو الله سے زیادہ بابوں پے یقین ہے

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
A person can go to any extend ... ka apni andaroni kafiyaat ko zahir keya bina apna maqsad hasil ker ley .. k is list ka baad tou Dr G mujtaba he rah jayee ga pakistan main ... this dr is sick for sure ....:lol:[hilar]:lol:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
fake multani peer just like that idiot yusuf gilani... all peers are fake.. to hell with them ho tell future.... do chambey se ziada inki auqaat nahi

pakiace

Banned
yeh baba ka paas nahi pml-n ka kisi jalsa mein gaya tha! KISI BHI PML-N KA BANDA KO ISKA BABA NA PHANSI NAI DILWAYE

AND AN ADVISE DR SAAB AGLI BAR USS BABA SA ANGREZI KI TAWEEZ LAZMI LENA AND LEARN: TO PUT AN BEFORE START OF ANY VOWEL

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Ha ha l love this post. You may not know but I was that old scholar.:lol: Good sense of humor guy.

guys here would have loved it if you had not mentioned Imran, everybody on Interned have their hopes pinned on him.

Last edited:

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
i went to a old scholar and seer in multan and requested him about future of pakistan.i was astonished to hear what he told.
He told me that in 4 to 6 years a group of young professionals will emerge with a new party and solid vision.
they will hang in one month all corrupt politicians, generals, journalist etc and demand from usa blood money for all pakistanis killed in drone attacks etc. Make pak welfare state and technology giant and establish usi united states of islam.
nawaz
zardari
rehman malik
musharaf
altaf
imran
harron rashid
nazir naji
hassan nisar

etc

i was so relaxed to hear all this about future of pak and will wait for emergence of the new youths who are going to change course of history.
aur phir subha ho gai aur menu jaag aa gai;)

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
i went to a old scholar and seer in multan and requested him about future of pakistan.i was astonished to hear what he told.
He told me that in 4 to 6 years a group of young professionals will emerge with a new party and solid vision.
they will hang in one month all corrupt politicians, generals, journalist etc and demand from usa blood money for all pakistanis killed in drone attacks etc. Make pak welfare state and technology giant and establish usi united states of islam.
nawaz
zardari
rehman malik
musharaf
altaf
imran
harron rashid
nazir naji
hassan nisar

etc

i was so relaxed to hear all this about future of pak and will wait for emergence of the new youths who are going to change course of history.
dr. Saab pls imran aur haroon rashid ka naam is thread se nikal do ya phir galian khanay ke liye tayyar ho jao.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
[hilar] بقول شخصے ہر سیاسی جماعت کے پاسس تو ملٹری ونگ ہے پرویز مشرف تو خود کمانڈو رہا ہے یہ سب تو اپنا بچاؤ کر لیں گے رہ گئے چچا بھتیجا ( چچا پلاٹ ہاروں رشید ور عمران خان ) انکا تو کوئی بھی نہیں ہے صرف انٹرنیٹ کے منہ کے فائر ہیں یہ بیچارے فضول میں مارے جائیں گے ڈاکٹر سب عمران خان کی کاف سے کچی ہے اسکا نام نکال دو [hilar]

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I went to a old scholar and seer in multan and REQUESTED him about future of pakistan.I was astonished to hear what he told.
he told me that in 4 to 6 years a group of young professionals will emerge with a new party and solid vision.
They will hang in one month all corrupt politicians, generals, journalist etc and demand from usa blood money for all pakistanis killed in drone attacks etc. Make pak welfare state and technology giant and establish USI United States OF Islam.
nawaz
zardari
rehman malik
musharaf
altaf
imran
harron rashid
nazir naji
hassan nisar

etc

I was so relaxed to hear all this about future of pak and will wait for emergence of the new youths who are going to change course of history.

Now where did I hear this story before, agroup of young professional working under ground in States
to come to Pakistan at right time, kill all corrupt politicions and establish USI?
Oh I remember, It was a Dr Z from USA who claimed to be an ex boy friend of IK's ex.
Now I hear same BS from a Drali, or it is ex Dr Z.
Welcome back Dr Z!
Surprisingly this seer in Multan told you the same BS you told us six month ago

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
Baba ji told me this so dont become angry with me. i too asked him why imran and haroon were also hanged for corruption as many people take them as honest. he told me that they r also corrupt as haroon took three plots from gov and become rich by selling those plots otherwise he has only a old bike and small rented house in pindi.also he took money from sons of corrupt general akhtar abdul rehman to write book 'fateh ' to glorify that general who lotted billions from usa aid during afghan war and sent thousands of poor boys to die in afghanistan in name of jihad where as he sent his sons to usa to live and study etc. about imran he told me that he used to do tax theft during his cricket career and started paying correct taxes after entering politics in 1996 to show that he is honest in paying tax.it is for this reason that he dont make public his tax returns of years before 1996.
he also told that he is using donation money on his party and on himself and it will be leaked out in coming years to the people.
so harron will b hanged for corruptio and imran for corruption and on charge of adultery cuz his daughter will be produced in the islamic court as proof of his adultery and proved adultery has death punishment in islam.wht baba is saying will either happen or not. but i feel and i will b happy if it happens .

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
for corruption and his brother shahbaz for corruption and murder of people in false encounters

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sick and tired of these predictions business, I have started to write a message to all those who bring such non-sense to the forum, and also to people like Haroon Rasheed and Auria Maqbool Jan. I will communicate, inshallah.

I only wish, people stop misleading Muslims. For heaven sake, don't make Islam like other man made religions. Learn the beauty of Islam and the Holy Quran.