A Mother strokes the head of her dead Daughter - Must see Image of Japan Devastation

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
A Mother strokes the head of her dead Daughter
tcVQD.jpg

Dead body of a Mother Holding her Child, I literally Cried at this Scene :'(
tWOei.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
This image has largely disappeared from the web. It is the most tragic picture I have seen from Japan. Yes, I cried.
:(

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i cant figure out from this image what the lady is trying... a valid candidate for an urban legend... stop bein jazbati and do some brainwork before heart work... i wont buy the written text .... ill do some searching on this and see if i can find some thing...

Adeel

Founder
i cant figure out from this image what the lady is trying... a valid candidate for an urban legend... stop bein jazbati and do some brainwork before heart work... i wont buy the written text .... ill do some searching on this and see if i can find some thing...

Dude, this image and news is legit and was all over the internet 2 days ago. It was taken from a local Japanese English news paper. A lot of big sites have removed it due to sensitivity.

adnan_younus

the source of this picture are various PTI(Press trust of india)n AP(associate Press) amnd kyodo news...
and there are worse picture that this esp the boy who got killed in fathers arms is far worse than this... and i cant even see whetehr shes trying to find some chocolates or her beloved daughter.... there might be many bereaved families and we just cannot feel their pain unless we go thru it...

so i still dont buy the text in the picture...

conclusion.. u cant make me believe as i wont unless i have good links and evidences of this....neither i can make u beleive what i say..... its all castle in teh air... so this topic is a pass from my side.... the basic difference lies in ppl who have an emotional tilt will believe and ppl who dont will not... simplzzzz
Dude, this image and news is legit and was all over the internet 2 days ago. It was taken from a local Japanese English news paper. A lot of big sites have removed it due to sensitivity.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You think you can do a better search, and don't buy the story of the photographer who was there, took the photograph and reported it?

Saboo

the source of this picture are various PTI(Press trust of india)n AP(associate Press) amnd kyodo news...
and there are worse picture that this esp the boy who got killed in fathers arms is far worse than this... and i cant even see whetehr shes trying to find some chocolates or her beloved daughter.... there might be many bereaved families and we just cannot feel their pain unless we go thru it...

conclusion.. u cant make me believe as i wont unless i have good links and evidences of this....neither i can make u beleive what i say..... its all castle in teh air... so this topic is a pass from my side.... the basic difference lies in ppl who have an emotional tilt will believe and ppl who dont will not... simplzzzz

What a load of crap!
You have the tendency not to believe a reality even if it is right in front
of your eyes, just as the reality that Musharraf is history and not coming back!

adnan_younus

yes i have doubts... simplzzz... this photograph is not detailed enuff to beleive teh sotry.. havign said that.. there might be many incidents like this.. i am not denying it..
You think you can do a better search, and don't buy the story of the photographer who was there, took the photograph and reported it?

Adeel

Founder

lol who is asking you to believe. The user just shared a newspaper clip, just like any other news clip.

s_as

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ویزہ صاحب اگر اتنی ہی بے یقینی ہے تو خود آ کر دیکھ لو کہ کیا سچ ہے اور کیا جھوٹ - مگر آپ آنے کی زحمت کریں گے نہیں کیوں کہ آپ تو استاد مشرف کے پیرو کار ہیں جو وردی اتارنے کا وعدہ کر کے قوم کے وسیع تر مفاد میں مکر جاتے ہیں - اصل میں بات تو محسوس کرنے کی ہوتی ہے کہ آپ کسی کے درد کو کتنا محسوس کرتے ہیں مگر اس کے لیے ایک حساس دل کا ہونا ضروری ہوتا ہے

yes i have doubts... simplzzz... this photograph is not detailed enuff to beleive teh sotry.. havign said that.. there might be many incidents like this.. i am not denying it..

Saboo

Yea ppl call me insensitive... i hear that a lot... i leave my sensitivities behind when doing analysis....

Your analysis was amazing
She did find a box of chocolates from there.
And after distributing those chocolates among her neibours
she is still saving one for you for doing such an accurate analysis.
Please wait for all those job offers pouring in from different media outlets.

adnan_younus

du u knw the meaning of sarcasm????
Your analysis was amazing
She did find a box of chocolates from there.
And after distributing those chocolates among her neibours
she is still saving one for you for doing such an accurate analysis.
Please wait for all those job offers pouring in from different media outlets.