A MESSEGE TO PAKISTAN ENEMIES

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
a warm wellcome to all indians memembers
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p925daR0ZQk&feature=related[/video]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
A Patriotic Pakistani Sikh nothing wrong with it as he should be. You guys should start treating him with equality and grant him the right to become a general, if he qualifies or Prime Minister if voted by the public..

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
A Patriotic Pakistani Sikh nothing wrong with it as he should be. You guys should start treating him with equality and grant him the right to become a general, if he qualifies or Prime Minister if voted by the public..

Mind na karoo yaar, abhi ya loog jo thoray sikh hain PAkistan mein unko bhee peetain gay, actuallly hum aik unballance nation hain. App just aik kaam karoo, hum khud hee apnay aap ko tabah kur lain gay, you just sit back and enjoy the show.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
kashifr said:
Whats Up Doc said:

Mind na karoo yaar, abhi ya loog jo thoray sikh hain PAkistan mein unko bhee peetain gay, actuallly hum aik unballance nation hain. App just aik kaam karoo, hum khud hee apnay aap ko tabah kur lain gay, you just sit back and enjoy the show.

kashifr
Agar aap jaise log aur bahut hon tou thobahi ke naubat hi na aia aur puray kitahy mai aman ho

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
Nice to see the Indians sucking each other off... [hilar]

AIK PAKISTANI LION KO DUNIYA GENRAL NIAZI KAY NAAM SAY JAANTY HAY. AUR WOH THOUSANDS OF LIONS WHO SURRENDERED FROM KARGIL. AUR ABHI AAP KO AUR PITNA HAY, .........

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
Nice to see the Indians sucking each other off... [hilar]

If you were worth sucking id be sucking upto you too. But you are one off the many unbalanced one please see a psychiatrist, if there are any in Pakistan.

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
[quote="Pakistani Lion":38pcxh5g]Nice to see the Indians sucking each other off... [hilar]

If you were worth sucking id be sucking upto you too. But you are one off the many unbalanced one please see a psychiatrist, if there are any in Pakistan.[/quote:38pcxh5g]

IN KI BATAOON KA BURA NA MANO, JO INKI ISLAH KARAY WOH INDIA KA AGENT HAY, THE MORE YOU TRY TO HELP THEM THE MORE THEY WILL ABUSE, IF I WERE YOU WHAT I WOULD DO EVEYTIME THEY SAY "WE ARE GREAT OR BLABLA" JUST POST A GENERAL NIAZI PICTURE SIGNING A SURRENDER DOCUMNET WHILE GENERAL ARORA LOOKS ON. ACTUALLY I AM PAKISTANI BUT I AM REALISTIC, I KNOW THE DISEASE BUT THEY DONT. IN THE EYES OF THEM I AM AN INDIA AGENT. THEY DONT KNOW THAT ITS THEM AND THEIR FOREFATHER WHO BROKE PAKISTAN AND CREATED ALL THIS MESS.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Definately Indian piss drinkers - I thought you retards have decided not to come to this forum again, once you make a decision atleast have the decency to stick to it [wall]

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
Definately Indian piss drinkers - I thought you retards have decided not to come to this forum again, once you make a decision atleast have the decency to stick to it [wall]
Dont get mad Pakistan bhai .
Yai duniya ki deheet tareen qoum hein they dont know wht decency means.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:

You definitely fit the personality of a lion, Who can't hunt when hungry looks at the lioness and waits until she is ready to hunt, keeps 200 meter behind her then chases her away like a scavenger for food.

There is nothing more comic than to read the views of deluded people [hilar]. I just love it [hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: future of PAKISTAN Inshallah

[clap]

Minorties are always well protected under Islamic law than Hindu law. Hindus kill 1000's in Gujrat, terrorised kashmir.

All sikhs should leave mighty Indian army and join this brother for Khalistan creation.

Ameen

Pakistan Pa-inda-bad
Khalistan Zinda-bad

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: future of PAKISTAN Inshallah

gazoomartian said:
Minorties are always well protected under Islamic law than Hindu law. Hindus kill 1000's in Gujrat, terrorised kashmir.

All sikhs should leave mighty Indian army and join this brother for Khalistan creation.

Ameen

Pakistan Pa-inda-bad
Khalistan Zinda-bad

They might be protected under Islamic law but are not treated as equal citizens, there are hardly any Hindus left in Pakistan. But the Muslims are not protected under your laws nearly two million were butchered and countless women were raped. Sikhs are staying in India it is your wishful thinking.