A Few Queries For PTI - Imran Khan

ISI_Rocks

Aoa everybody!

I have always been in love with Imran Khan. He has dignity, honesty, loyalty, patriotism, intelligence and everything else a leader should have.
These days I, for the first time, started to study the politics of Pakistan. I haven't got everything about every party but till now I have felt that PTI is better than PPP, MQM & PML. Reason is again the same, I love Imran Khan's honesty.

But I have a few questions for Imran Khan for which I need the answers!

1. Why doesn't Imran Khan speak against Army? Army is the biggest problem here. We know if Army want to do anything it can! Suppose Imran Khan becomes the prime minister of pakistan, what if Army then comes and enforces Martial Law in the country. What will he be able to do then? Why doesn't he speak against Army when we all know that instead of spending 80% of money on making missiles we need to spend on education and industry to strengthen our economy. Imran speaks against every wrong thing except Army and this is making me think that Army or Agencies are supporting him. So I want to ask this question from Imran.

2. Why doesn't Imran's party has any manifesto? We want to know what will you do extra-ordinary to save this country. We want a complete manifesto that will show your future plans. We want to know the strategies you'll adopt to free Pakistan from corruption, terrorism and illiteracy etc.

3. Why is Imran's Party still a One-Man show? Who are other members of your party and where are they? Where are your spokesmen? We want to see them!

Imran we love you, and we want you to be the next prime minister of Pakistan. But what if after your government we came to know that you were also the puppet of ISI? We will get disappointed really. We will cry Imran since you are the only hope for u now.

And people if you go to any hearings of Imran or if he comes to your institute for lecture, please do ask him these questions.

Waiting for answers
YS

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear newbie, you will get answer to these simple questions very soon. But my post is not for to answer, i just want to say you BE AWARE OF COLUMBUS. He is traitor here...........................................

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aoa everybody!

I have always been in love with Imran Khan. He has dignity, honesty, loyalty, patriotism, intelligence and everything else a leader should have.
These days I, for the first time, started to study the politics of Pakistan. I haven't got everything about every party but till now I have felt that PTI is better than PPP, MQM & PML. Reason is again the same, I love Imran Khan's honesty.

1. Why doesn't Imran Khan speak against Army? Army is the biggest problem here. We know if Army want to do anything it can! Suppose Imran Khan becomes the prime minister of pakistan, what if Army then comes and enforces Martial Law in the country. What will he be able to do then? Why doesn't he speak against Army when we all know that instead of spending 80% of money on making missiles we need to spend on education and industry to strengthen our economy. Imran speaks against every wrong thing except Army and this is making me think that Army or Agencies are supporting him. So I want to ask this question from Imran.

2. Why doesn't Imran's party has any manifesto? We want to know what will you do extra-ordinary to save this country. We want a complete manifesto that will show your future plans. We want to know the strategies you'll adopt to free Pakistan from corruption, terrorism and illiteracy etc.

3. Why is Imran's Party still a One-Man show? Who are other members of your party and where are they? Where are your spokesmen? We want to see them!

Imran we love you, and we want you to be the next prime minister of Pakistan. But what if after your government we came to know that you were also the puppet of ISI? We will get disappointed really. We will cry Imran since you are the only hope for u now.

And people if you go to any hearings of Imran or if he comes to your institute for lecture, please do ask him these questions.

Waiting for answers
YS

[HI]YOur Answers[/HI], very easy but I would say if you would have been following Imran Khan interviews then you would not ask these questions.

1- Never pull your army down in trouble time, yes, you can when country in good condition and has no crises or war going on. I hope Inshaallah Imran Khan will do that when there will be peace in country.

2- Just yesterday Imran khan has put his 100 daYS manifesto, just follow Imran press conference video.

3- ITs a new emerging party with no corrupt politician names which are famous and secondly now if you analyses everyone is joining imran khan even from some places two or three candidates from one place, and thirdly as long as they are going to put their plan in front of media, now you will see their master minds in press and media very soon inshallah.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am aslo PTI member since 2007 but i am extremly disappointed with imran khan that he does not know the name of atleast 10 of his CEC members, if any body is not agree with me then go and see the programe of naseem zehra dated 9/7/11 policy matter.
what kind of leader he is he has disappointed me i wil soon ask him in one of the meeting.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am aslo PTI member since 2007 but i am extremly disappointed with imran khan that he does not know the name of atleast 10 of his CEC members, if any body is not agree with me then go and see the programe of naseem zehra dated 9/7/11 policy matter.
what kind of leader he is he has disappointed me i wil soon ask him in one of the meeting.

It is impossible he doesn't know the names of people he has been interacting for long in party meetings. I was under the impression that he was fumbling to find names Nasim Zehra would consider as "known" familiar faces. There are some but most are not very well known. They may be in their profession but not in our political class at least. He has named these names on other occasions such as the program "Badalta Pakistan" on CNBC with Mujahid Barelvi.

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Beware of the few people launching very creepy kind of propaganda against PTI. They start by saying that they are PTI member then they proceed
with their dirty work of defaming PTI with absurd accusations.

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Originally Posted by forzeb
"I am aslo PTI member since 2007 but i am extremly disappointed with imran khan that he does not know the name of atleast 10 of his CEC members, if any body is not agree with me then go and see the programe of naseem zehra dated 9/7/11 policy matter.
what kind of leader he is he has disappointed me i wil soon ask him in one of the meeting".

1- Yap me too little disappointment but i hope he ll figure this out soon, and secondly I have been consistently following Imran khan and it seems like some times in his interviews that he is having difficulties of remembering names and dates and I think its because he has too much work load and burden on his shoulders. He also explained in his interviews that now because his party is expanding very rapidly, he gets tired and 24 hours in a day is very less time for him and so much to do.

2- I love Imran Khan struggle of 15 years and if I would have to donate my eyes, ears and mind to him , I ll do Inshaallah.

3- Thirdly as Imran Khan seems like alone in his party because he is too famous and anyone with him does not get any charm because of his too much popularity and fame and their fame become very less or ignored because of Imran credibility and popularity.

Last edited:

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Beware of the few people launching very creepy kind of propaganda against PTI. They start by saying that they are PTI member then they proceed
with their dirty work of defaming PTI with absurd accusations.

her kisi ko aik hi lakri say hankney hi koshish mat kia karo this is the problem of you people. I am PTI member and if you want i can send you my membership number.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aoa everybody!

Waiting for answers
YS

I would say you need to watch some interviews of IK as these questions are regularly asked from him, almost in every interview. Especially the one-man show question is VERY common. As for the manifesto, it is usually released just before the elections. There is a manifesto on the website (insaf.pk) but I think it was for the 2002 elections, which was the last time PTI contested in general elections. But you'll find here that IK is putting forward a 100-day plan the salient points of which have already been released and the details of which will be presented in a seminar which will be attended by experts of different areas.

As for the army, there is a very delicate balance which needs to be observed when dealing with the army, because it is under a lot of foreign pressure nowadays. There is a clear plan to target the ISI separately even though we know it is under the Army. Secondly, even if the army leadership is at fault (which it is, especially about what happened at Abbottabad), it is the responsibility of the civilian leadership to make it accountable. Why should IK bail out the civilian leadership and turn his guns on the army? If the civilians complain about not being allowed to do what they want, they should take a stand and resign. Turkey's Erdogan is an example of how an army can be brought under civilian supremacy by taking a stand. Only a clean government with MORAL authority can achieve that. I should remind you there are many occasions when IK clearly criticized Kiyani, e.g. on the Kharotabad incident as FC falls under him. Similarly, if you look at the 100-day plan, PTI is the first party which promises to set up a commission to investigate human rights abuses in military operations in FATA and Swat. Would an ISI-sponsored politician ever dare to do that?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
1101283365-2.gif

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aoa everybody!

Waiting for answers
YS
Beta ji agar aap apni Army k khilaf ho jao gay to phir aap ki zindagi thur jaye gi :P

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If speaking against Army Operations is not speaking against Army, then what it is?
What do you want him to speak against Army?

Aoa everybody!

Waiting for answers
YS

میرے پاس آپ کے سوالات کا کوئی جواب نہی۔ صرف اتنا کہوں گا۔ ھم شرمندہ ھیں ، فوج کی سپورٹ پر جب تک زندہ ھیں۔ ھم شرمندہ ھیں۔

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
dear newbie, you will get answer to these simple questions very soon. But my post is not for to answer, i just want to say you BE AWARE OF COLUMBUS. He is traitor here...........................................
traitor or munafqat main farq hai bhai mere.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
@lllcolumbuslll main jo parha tha tumharay baray mein us par mujhay ab yaqeen ho raha hai ahista ahista :D

ISI_Rocks

If speaking against Army Operations is not speaking against Army, then what it is?
What do you want him to speak against Army?

a huge percentage of our budget is being spent on Army..... why is it so?? is this justice?? How will we improve our other sectors then? There should be justice!

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan is a dummy, fake politicain. He thinks Pakistan is a 20 20 match and for the reason has given 100 days manifesto. He took 15 years for that. What if he is asked to give 1000 days manifesto- oh big task.