6 Immediate Economic Challenges for the New Govt

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
6 Immidiate Challenges are Identified for the New Government to Deal with as Soon it Resumes Office. These Challenges are Given as Follows;

1- Financing Need for the Next Financial Year
2- Exports Growth (other than APTMA)
3- Meeting Energy Demand
3- Rationalise Energy Prices for both Domestic and Industrial Sectors
4- Refucing or Eleminating Budget Deficit
5- Privatization of SOEs
6- Negotiations with IMF and Other Financial Institutions

Enjoy the New Series of Analysis by Muhammad Ehsan Iqbal and Keep Watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal.

Subscribe my Facebook and Youtube Channels.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Despite actually winning the election by over 2/3rd majority, and having denied it, should PTI actually form the government even if the devils would let them do so?
The same people who didn't understand that mehangai (inflation) wasn't IK's fault in his first term as PM, was rather caused by so many international factors... would these people understand it?

I personally feel that IK should only form the govt only if he given his actual majority to be able to make reforms... he is at the pinnacle of his relationship with hearts n minds of the people of Pakistan.... and that can be damaged...
Isn't this true... ?
Am I missing something here?

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can someone with the better understanding share the Pros and Cons of forming federal govt without 2/3rd majority not forming it to avoid difficulties especially the economic ones left by PDM and Asim.

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Despite actually winning the election by over 2/3rd majority, and having denied it, should PTI actually form the government even if the devils would let them do so?
The same people who didn't understand that mehangai (inflation) wasn't IK's fault in his first term as PM, was rather caused by so many international factors... would these people understand it?

I personally feel that IK should only form the govt only if he given his actual majority to be able to make reforms... he is at the pinnacle of his relationship with hearts n minds of the people of Pakistan.... and that can be damaged...
Isn't this true... ?
Am I missing something here?
It depends... that on what ground can they make... they lack simple majority at the moment....