3rd Of Modi India - 3rd Muslim Shot

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Same story on both sides , where are the Hindus of Peshawar and Punjab? They also have a same story.

Some people also say Jinnah was killed too. Liaqat Ali khan was killed too. Remember it were not Hindus who attacked Iraq it was Muhammad Bin Qasim who attacked India and later on Gaznavi and the list is a long one
Ghaznavi attacked India not for Islam but for war booty. On his side there were many Hindu princes and they were also looking for war booty. As far as Jinnah is concerned read the book written by Dr Ilahi Baksh who was treating Jinnah in his last days and you will find the hand of Liaqat Ali Khan very prominently. Muhammad bin Qasim story is very old and history is written by the victors, never by the vanquished. Gen Niazi is protrayed as a villain but every one forgets how many forces and air support he commanded.No one takes the name of the butcher of Bengal Gen Tikka Khan who created a situation which could not be rectified. Well well if you have decided to lock your brain then no amount of discussion can change your opinion.

Wake Up Pakistan

For your kind information , Gandhi and Modi both are Shaudars !

Gandhi was not killed for being Hindu , he was killed for being Secular . On the other hand Pakistan itself opted for religious state despite the fact that Muslim league fooled Hindus like Jugindar Nath Mandal and Raja Chandar Singh to join Pakistan and work for some Hindu majority areas like Sylhet and Thar to join Pakistan on the promise that Pakistan will be a secular Muslim state .

You forgot it was long Muslim demand to divide Bengal into Hindu and Muslim Bengal , in fact Muslim league came into being on this issue around 1905. so this idea was also coined by Muslim league . Anyway , If country will be divided on religious grounds than obviously provinces will be divided too !

If cleaning out Hindus from Punjab and KPK = the result of dividing Provinces than the result of dividing India = there should not be any Muslim living in India

You are being trapped in your own arguments
JITNA TOU INDIAN CHADDDIS KO DEFEND KARTA HAI

APNAY BAAP KI KHIDMAAT KAR SHAID TUJAY SAKOON MILAY

Liberal 000

Ghaznavi attacked India not for Islam but for war booty. On his side there were many Hindu princes and they were also looking for war booty. As far as Jinnah is concerned read the book written by Dr Ilahi Baksh who was treating Jinnah in his last days and you will find the hand of Liaqat Ali Khan very prominently. Muhammad bin Qasim story is very old and history is written by the victors, never by the vanquished. Gen Niazi is protrayed as a villain but every one forgets how many forces and air support he commanded.No one takes the name of the butcher of Bengal Gen Tikka Khan who created a situation which could not be rectified. Well well if you have decided to lock your brain then no amount of discussion can change your opinion.

Agree with you .... but the point is we are still fooling ourselves by living the legacy of these looters and invaders and declaring them as our heros or the heros of Islam

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
$hut up you false narrative building compulsive liar.... are you living under the jinnah or nehru raj ??....

You dumb ass why dont you say that you cant digest whats happening under that demon in ch@ddistan ???

$hut up and watch the fire you have fanned !

What about the killing of Millions under Jinnah and Nehru Raj? Was that justified ?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
can you explain this with an open brain ??

dead_body_of_adivasi_woman.jpg

Is it a crime to analyze history with open brain?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is India and an adivasi woman is being tortured for being a lower caste.

Go dig up the link...im not your servant ....you need to explain why are dalits, shudrs, adivasis and muslims are being torutured in ch@ddistan under ch@ddi rule ??

This is not the only video ...your a regular member of this forum and we have posted hundreds of videos ....are you telling me that you are so innocent that you dont know whats going on in that garbage TOILETLESS SHIT hole dumba$$ ??

everything is possible in third world countries . can you share the link of this FOTO?

Liberal 000

This is India and an adivasi woman is being tortured for being a lower caste.

Go dig up the link...im not your servant ....you need to explain why are dalits, shudrs, adivasis and muslims are being torutured in ch@ddistan under ch@ddi rule ??

This is not the only video ...your a regular member of this forum and we have posted hundreds of videos ....are you telling me that you are so innocent that you dont know whats going on in that garbage TOILETLESS SHIT hole dumba$$ ??

But Gandhi and Modi both are Shaudras ... why you hate Shaudra Modi so much?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
listen man....i understand a worthless paid rat like you doesnt have brains to refute the truth that is posted here but
17%20years%20old%20girl%206.jpg
atleast for god sake try to sound sensible ??

Here is a poor adivasi woman stripped naked for speaking up on the incident above ??..why do you hate adivasis so much ??

But Gandhi and Modi both are Shaudras ... why you hate Shaudra Modi so much?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO you prove to me that this is not valid news ...Its the Gori adivasi torture incident .

I have already provided you with more than one picture of the incident.

That makes the score :

Beef Bhaijan = 1

Liberal fool = 0

Now go and get me something ....

so bad .... can you post the link of the news?

Liberal 000

listen man....i understand a worthless paid rat like you doesnt have brains to refute the truth that is posted here but
17%20years%20old%20girl%206.jpg
atleast for god sake try to sound sensible ??

Here is a poor adivasi woman stripped naked for speaking up on the incident above ??..why do you hate adivasis so much ??

the boys too looks adivasis .... why adivasis hates adivasis ? why Hindu hates Hindus? why Muslims hates Muslims ?

Liberal 000

NO you prove to me that this is not valid news ...Its the Gori adivasi torture incident .

I have already provided you with more than one picture of the incident.

That makes the score :

Beef Bhaijan = 1

Liberal fool = 0

Now go and get me something ....

you can take 420 points up your ?