Minister (2k+ posts)
576636_350876835014228_1191465541_n.jpg

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
On a lighter note, kaya mummy daddy kurri hai :lol::lol:

[video]http://insafpk.tv/watch_video.php?v=MDYNSG78MRDY[/video]

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOTA LOTA hota hai, chahee PTI Join kare ya PMLN...
When PTI says that it is not a traditional political party, then they must not go in elections with these lOtas... PMLN nai koi naik kaam nahi kia LOTOO ko lai k tuo PTI nai bhi koi acha kaam nahi kia...
aur waisay bhi aaisay LOtOn ka kia faida PTI ko, jin ki PTI trolls zra bhi Izzat nahi kartay?
actually it depends upon intention, quid e azam changed his party from congress to muslim league and then he made Pakistan, so before calling someone lota we must understand what his intention is

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
actually it depends upon intention, quid e azam changed his party from congress to muslim league and then he made Pakistan, so before calling someone lota we must understand what his intention is

would never have said LOTA if they had joined party before that jalsa.

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
Proud ignorant Noora jus like ur parents and their parents and so on.... OR a Noora like IK... call it as you wish.
If you hate PTi so much then what the hell are you doing here in this thread? why do you care if PTI win or loose? go help your noora collect some more Lotas.

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you hate PTi so much then what the hell are you doing here in this thread? why do you care if PTI win or loose? go help your noora collect some more Lotas.

I jus hate Trolls like you.
You don't own this forum and jus like you call NOORA everyone who criticizes PTI, I'll jus be ruining thread made by PTI trolls... waisay bhi acc to trolls I'm being paid for this...
izzat sai siasi baat karo otherwise I know how to handle trollin kids like you.

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
I jus hate Trolls like you.
You don't own this forum and jus like you call NOORA everyone who criticizes PTI, I'll jus be ruining thread made by PTI trolls... waisay bhi acc to trolls I'm being paid for this...
izzat sai siasi baat karo otherwise I know how to handle trollin kids like you.
[/

of course, What else can you do? that is what your parents and your leader noora taught you to do so keep it up son!

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A: I'm not going unless and until PTI kick out all so called LOTA electables.

dont worry . kissi ko kick nahein karte yeh lottaas hein khud bakhud chale jaeinge ......... ab tickets jab right persons aur haqdaar ko milein ge tu yeh chale jaeinge . aap zaroor jaein aur jalsa zaroor attend karien