‏خان صاحب آپکو کہا بھی تھا کہ فائنل دیکھنے کی ضِد نہ کریں۔ ریحام خان

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
whatever she is in 'your opinion' fact is she is ex wife of khan sb with whom khan sb fell in love with......this alone gets her some respect
#
and yea you stfu lol
Stfu again she deserves no respect she's not loyal and no class at all you never tell your marriage stuff to the outside world she's a ho

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stfu again she deserves no respect she's not loyal and no class at all you never tell your marriage stuff to the outside world she's a ho

ok do whatever

i respect her as ex wife of khan sb whom khan sb really loved so much that married her during dharna

Bubber Shair

man this women is so shameless.
ابو جی برادر، اس خاتون کی کوکھ سے خان صاحب بچہ پیدا کرنے کا جنون رکھتے تھے بیڈ پر لیٹ کر اسکو بچوں کی طرح جپھی ڈال کر سوتے تھے
آپ تیجے محلے سے آکر باتیں مت کرو خان صاحب کو ترین نے مروایا ورنہ شادی ٹوٹنی ہی نہیں تھی

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
ابو جی برادر، اس خاتون کی کوکھ سے خان صاحب بچہ پیدا کرنے کا جنون رکھتے تھے بیڈ پر لیٹ کر اسکو بچوں کی طرح جپھی ڈال کر سوتے تھے
آپ تیجے محلے سے آکر باتیں مت کرو خان صاحب کو ترین نے مروایا ورنہ شادی ٹوٹنی ہی نہیں تھی

man sometimes youthia has no escapae at all
siyana youthias try to stay away from the forum these days, like that jheel wala doctor as they know they have no face to present but some have no shame at all i guess

AbbuJee

Tum manji thallay baith kar sari khabrain lay rahey thay?

Never liked this women regardless who married her. I have my own standard and I am not a SLAVE like you who follow everything your corrupt leader do. ?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اس کو پہلے خاوند سے علیحدگی کا دکھ ہوتا تو اس پر ضرور تبصرہ کرتی۔
Indeed IK was honey trapped but he came out of this trap paying very small penalty. Keep in mind we are all humans and tend to make mistakes but we get destroyed when keep insisting on mistakes.
Just imagine, if Nawaz had sided himself away after Panama leaks and had announced that will bring money back. Today he will be the PM and there would be no competition for him.