کروڑوں میں تنہا - By Hassan Nisar

02_14.gif

moazzamniaz do you really like this cult hasan nisar? if you do .....then i am really shocked to hear tht....cz u seems to be a sensible man in this forum..

Khanji1

Jo bunda MQM jesay gnagsters ki tariefain kerta ho, uss kay dimagh main yaqeenun koi khalul ho ga werna Hasan Nisar jo apnay aapko bara tees mar khan smajta hai aur apnay aapko intellectual kehlata hai, iss ko MQM ka hi sahi nahi pata k wo kesi jamaat hai. Ghundon ki jamat ki tarifain kerta nahi thakta. Allah iss jeson se bi Pakistan ko mehfooz rakhay.(amen)

moazzamniaz do you really like this cult hasan nisar? if you do .....then i am really shocked to hear tht....cz u seems to be a sensible man in this forum..

Thanx for ur compliments bro. As far as, HN or other columnists are concerned, let me explain myself

- There is not a single person in the whole world (Except our Holy Prophet PBUH) with whom i agree 100% on all the issues. I mean that it is not possible for any 2 persons to agree on everything every time.

- With every famous columnist, i agree on some issues and disagree on other points. That is why i never ever give my own opinion with my posts. No such columnist or any other personality is perfect. Every one is human and has human flaws, weaknesses, biases, undue leanings and affiliations. I neither defend their personalities nor i guarantee that every word of their writings is pure truth. It is up to every reader to agree, disagree, object, accept, refute or make any opinion about any point. Even if some member abuse them, i seldom care. It is not my job. Take whatever u like and discard the rest.

- Now, specifically about HN, i agree with most of his views but disagree on other issues. For example, i dont agree with his views about MQM and his recent columns in support of Moonis Ilahi. Yesterday i came across such a column about MQM and that is what i wrote

-
کراچی کے جن علاقوں میں متحدہ کا ووٹ بنک زیادہ ھے ان علاقوں کو گوَّرن کرنا متحدہ کا حق ھے، جیسا کہ جن علاقوں میں اے این پی اور پی پی کی اکثریت ھے ، تو وہاں یہی حق ان جماعتوں کا ھے. پچھلی حکومت کے مقامی حکومتوں کے نظام میں کم از کم کاغذاتی سطح تک یہ کام ممکن ہو چکا تھا. اور اس دور میں بارہ مئی جیسے اکا دکا واقعیات کے علاوہ متحدہ نے شہر کے امن و امان اور ترقی کے حوالے سے بے مثال کام بھی کیا ھے. البتہ پی پی اور اے این پی اکثریتی علاقوں کے ساتھ ترقیاتی کاموں کے حوالے سے کیا سلوک کیا گیا، میں اس سے بالکل لا علم ہوں

٢- متحدہ کے حکومت میں آنے جانے جیسے الزامات اور طعنوں کو کبھی بھی میں سنجیدگی سے نہیں لیتا کیونکہ ایم کیو ایم کے ہزار دعووں کے باوجود ابھی تک یہ صرف اور صرف ایک علاقائی(شہری سندھ) جماعت ھے کہ جس کا کام حکومتی پالیسیاں بنانا یا ان پر اثر انداز ہونا نہیں بلکہ صرف اور صرف اپنے ووٹر اور انتخابی علاقہ کے مفادات اور حقوق کا تحفظ کرنا ھے
ّ
٣- کل تک پورے پاکستان میں لانچ ہونے والی جماعت، ہر چیز بھول کر پی پی اور اے این پی کی مشترکہ حکمت عملی سے آج اپنے بیس کراچی اور حیدرآباد کو بچانے پر لگی ہوئی ھے. اور اس کام میں تینوں پارٹیوں نے تشدد کا خوب استعمال کیا ھے. تشدد اور معصوم لوگوں کا قتل عام ہر لحاظ سے غلط اور قابل مذمت ھے ، چاہے جواب میں ہی کیوں نا ہو. اور یہ جوابی تشدد کی پالیسی متحدہ کو لے ڈوبے ھے

٤- تنظیمی سطح پر متحدہ سے زیادہ فاشسٹ پارٹی شاید ہی کبھی دیکھی ہو. ڈسپلن وغیرہ اپنی جگہ، لیکن اندرونی تنقید کا مکمل فقدان، تشدد، اختلاف راۓ کی غیر موجودگی خود متحدہ کیلیے سخت نقصان دہ ھے. کسی مجہول کے جاہلانہ بیان پر اپنے ہی شہر کے اٹھارہ انسانوں کو موت کے گھاٹ اتار دینا، اس مجموعی سوچ کی عکاسی کرتا ھے. تمام پاکستانی جاگیر دارانہ، وڈیرانہ اور دین فروشی پر مبنی سیاست اور اس فرسودہ نظام کا اختتام چاہتے ہیں مگر پھر بھی کوئی علاقہ "کراچی" بالکل نہیں بننا چاہتا کہ جہاں جان ہی محفوظ نا ہو اور ایک نازی پارٹی برسر اقتدار ہو

حسن نثار صاحب اوپر کے دونوں نقاط مکمل نظر انداز کر گئے اور صرف اور صرف ایک یکطرفہ تصویر کھینچ دی ھے. اگر کچھ وجوہات کی بنا پر انسان مکمل سچ نا بول سکے تو زیادہ بہتر ھے کہ وہاں خاموش رہا جاۓ.انکا اس سے زیادہ صحیح موقف آج سے چند ماہ پہلے جاسمین منظور کے پروگرام میں تھا کہ جب انہوں نے تینوں پارٹیوں کو ذمہ دار ٹھہرایا تھا
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...n-Daily-Jang-19-July-2011&p=461300#post461300

- May be to ur amazement, i even strongly agree with Nazir Naji, Najam Seethi on some issues and disagree on some other. Same is the case with every other columnist. However, i want to know that why did u ask this question???

Thanx for ur compliments bro. As far as, HN or other columnists are concerned, let me explain myself

- There is not a single person in the whole world (Except our Holy Prophet PBUH) with whom i agree 100% on all the issues. I mean that it is not possible for any 2 persons to agree on everything every time.

- With every famous columnist, i agree on some issues and disagree on other points. That is why i never ever give my own opinion with my posts. No such columnist or any other personality is perfect. Every one is human and has human flaws, weaknesses, biases, undue leanings and affiliations. I neither defend their personalities nor i guarantee that every word of their writings is pure truth. It is up to every reader to agree, disagree, object, accept, refute or make any opinion about any point. Even if some member abuse them, i seldom care. It is not my job. Take whatever u like and discard the rest.

- Now, specifically about HN, i agree with most of his views but disagree on other issues. For example, i dont agree with his views about MQM and his recent columns in support of Moonis Ilahi. Yesterday i came across such a column about MQM and that is what i wrote

-
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...n-Daily-Jang-19-July-2011&p=461300#post461300

- May be to ur amazement, i even strongly agree with Nazir Naji, Najam Seethi on some issues and disagree on some other. Same is the case with every other columnist. However, i want to know that why did u ask this question???

well i can understand what u have written in here... i do agree with some of your points.... you know bro in electronic and print media there are some kind of people who have their own ideaology by which they try to convince public.... sometimes they play different cards such as supporting a certain sect or school of thought or reflect favourtism towards pro western or pro american forces...
hasan nisar used to count every one in a same way where sometimes he forgets his borders...i hate those columnist who cannot control their inner anger in their columns or in interview.. there are few writers like hasan nisar nazir naji etc whom i really dont like to spend my time reading their biased columns where they score numbers.... the way they introduce problems it creates hoplessness... so why should i read them when i know whats specific reasons are behind their writing.... a person who criticize everyone including leadership and nation as a whole is really dont deserve to read....tht was the only reason what i felt and posted this comment for you.. anyway you have your own school of thought and i have my own .
take care

well i can understand what u have written in here... i do agree with some of your points.... you know bro in electronic and print media there are some kind of people who have their own ideaology by which they try to convince public.... sometimes they play different cards such as supporting a certain sect or school of thought or reflects favourtism towards pro western or pro american forces...
hasan nisar used to count every one in a same way where sometimes he forgets his borders...i hate those colimnist who cannot control their enterior anger in their columns or in interview.. there are few writers like hasan nisar which i really dont like to spend my time reading their biased columns where they score numbers.... the way they introduce problems it creates hoplessness... so why should i read him when i know whats specific reasons are behind his writing.... a person who criticize everyone including leadership and nation as a whole is really dont deserve to read....tht was the only reason what i felt and posted this comment for you.. anyway you have your own school of thought and i have my own .
take care

It is OK bro. I deeply respect ur opinion and a lot of ppl have this same opinion about HN. It is fine by me if u dont consider him worth reading or if u find some objections on his intentions or in his columns. Humanity is a beautiful mixture of different opinions and this versatility is a great blessing of Allah Pak(SWT). If we all had the same opinions about every issue, there wud have been no online forums. And thanx for the reply.

Bahi Yeah APNI ANNA ka dassa howa shakhs hai
Abhi kuch din pehley AIRPORT per priority Treatment na milney per
Porey staaf ko damkhian dai raha tha

Aur
[HI]Economy class kai ticket per BUSINESS class maang raha tha

[/HI]
Yeah INTEHAHI GHALEEZ zaihniat ka INSAAN hai.
Allah es kai SHAR sai qoum ko BACHAYE AAMEEN