پی ایس ایل کی افتتائی تقریب کا بورنگ آغاز

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Syd

Wtf are you saying man what happened to you??

I am saying that on one hand government says they don't have money, on the other hand they use our tax money to do events like PSL shit.

Do you know that this event is arranged with our tax money? Or do you think Niazi is funding this with his ATM?

kayawish

I am not against Pakistan. I love Pakistan, its my fucking land.

I am against fucking Pakistani cunts who are supporting this traitor Niazi who is destroying Pakistan.

Especially the Paki cunts sitting in UK, US, Sweden and other countries lecturing us about how Munafiq e Azam Niazi Kheenzer is sadiq and ameen and an angel from sky.

Remember Pakistan is different from Pakistani. Pakistan is a country, Pakistani are people.

Fuck the Pakistani traitors supporting Niazi traitor.
no bya chala vote warkoo ?

Steyn

Isko khadim rizvya ho gya hai...gaali bhi aur Deen ki baatein bhi

Oh nahi ji.

This feature is only available in PTI especially your leader.

On one hand, he claims to be making Riasat e Medina. On the other, he is making Shirk houses, known as the Munafiq of the century and does everything against Islam.

Nahi g, is tarah ki munafiqat tou sirf PTI kar sakti hai. Toba toba

Steyn

no bya chala vote warkoo ?

Anyone but PTI.

Nobody in the history of Pakistan has done what Niazi Shaytan has done. It took him 18 months what took previous leaders 70 years.

Niazi is a traitor and enemy of Pakistan. He is a devil in human form.

Nightcrawl

I am saying that on one hand government says they don't have money, on the other hand they use our tax money to do events like PSL shit.

Do you know that this event is arranged with our tax money? Or do you think Niazi is funding this with his ATM?
Psl will be a money making brand for pak now that's it's held in Pak.

Dream Seller

Oh nahi ji.

This feature is only available in PTI especially your leader.

On one hand, he claims to be making Riasat e Medina. On the other, he is making Shirk houses, known as the Munafiq of the century and does everything against Islam.

Nahi g, is tarah ki munafiqat tou sirf PTI kar sakti hai. Toba toba
LoL now stop this hypocrisy and name the real leader who built the temple...would you? LoL oh Khadim rizvia said it’s ok to lie?