وقت پیری گرگ ظالم وشود پرہیزگار

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there is a time for tauba if man repeats same sins again and again his tauba is not accepted ... at the time of drowning Paharaoh did that god did not accept. At the time of going for kingship the illusion of religiousness does not look to be pure

اب الله سبحان و تعالیٰ کی شان ہے ک تم جیسے کرپٹ لوگوں کے پجاری فیصلہ کرینگے ک کس کو الله سبحان و تعالیٰ مافی دیگا کس کو نہیں معاف نہیں کریگا

Pakistan2017

جو لوگ عمران خان کے عمرہ کرنے پر تنقیدی تبصرے کر رہے ہیں کیا انہوں نے کبھی اپنے باپوں نورے اور زردای کنجر کے عمرہ کرنے پر کوئی تبصرہ کیا ؟

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
because aap IK kee pooja kartay hein.

This isn't an appropriate way of talking and will always get you a response like you lick the feet of IK's opponent.. such arguments get nobody nowhere. So kindly refrain from such insulting and low class arguments, unless it is your normal way of talking because of the society you are brought up in..

Talking about the matter now. No It's my analysis based on his past and based on the fact that there is no direct evidence to support the claim that he was actually able to pressurize someone specially a government which he has no control over. If you have any first hand information on it, kindly share with me and I will join you in recording my protest to IK as well. But until then If someone points to a Palm Tree and say it is Mango Tree, I am not going to buy that stuff...

PappuChikna

جو لوگ عمران خان کے عمرہ کرنے پر تنقیدی تبصرے کر رہے ہیں کیا انہوں نے کبھی اپنے باپوں نورے اور زردای کنجر کے عمرہ کرنے پر کوئی تبصرہ کیا ؟

So now IK will justify his acts by comparing them with chor daku luteray nawaz zardari.

What a fall from grace.