وتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz dakoo is a coward.He has no respect whatsoever.Every time he faced hard times ran away.He signed a deal with Musharaf and fled to Jeddah while his party workers and leaders were languishing in jails.More recently he feigned illness,got fake medical reports courtesy of Bajwa and ran away to London.He was not admitted to any hospital nor did he receive any treatment.Overseas Pakistan used to chant ‘thief’ outside his house.He couldn’t step outside without body guards.

AbbuJee

فقہ حرام لیگیہ کے حرام خوروں کا حال کفار مکہ جیسا ہے

ابو جہل کے پاس کعبہ کی چابی تھی اور وہ کعبہ کا رکھوالا تھا اور اس کی عرب میں عزت بھی تھی ان کی منتق سے تو پھر وہ بھی اللہ کا ایک نیک بندہ تھا۔

patwari_sab

ager aik bi napak fouj ka general pansi par char gaya to phir woh din ganday soar nawaz ki politics ka akhri din hoga.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar tum log bhi Ajeeb ho qasam se. In maa ki choot ke phoron ko jawab doge toh in ki post nazar ayengi. Why dont just ignore these bastard and stop comenting on these behan ki choti beti ke periods par. Guys now put them in Ignore list, that is how you kill these "I will mention the gaali later". Please tag your friends and whoever. Put them in an ignore list warna mazay lene hain toh it's upto you guys. Seriously i can't argue with these choti behan ki pehle chooot ki Mani ky feeling walay randi ke bachon ki ...

Khush rahi behax main chuthiapay ki i will not see there ignored comments ...

Bhai yeh mayum ki Paadh or Phoosian ignore karne se apni haram gandu mauth khud marain ge. Tum PTI walon ke liyeh salah hai is forum par.

Good Please ignore all of them. the option is there on the ignore list. Focus on something more productive rather than wasting ou mind and time on these paid scums, Matlum"Apni behan ke gandhay phuday ki Mahawari".. Upto to you guys with what you decide ...

I will hunt you down sooner or later. You are part of the group that we are keeping a watch on. Just Relax and Enjoy for now ...

XGhostX

pussys like you can only hide in Dad's basement playing with their mouse and whine like a broken girlfriend acting as a Tiger on internet.....or imprisoned in Adiala sniffing own shit 24/7 threatening the state!

ek hindustani

Teri Maa ko Arbi Loray chodain. Kehna kiya chahathe ho? Behan ki choot soongh ke muth marne walay kuthia maa ki aulad ..
Dog Wow GIF by greenfoodpet

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will hunt you down sooner or later. You are part of the group that we are keeping a watch on. Just Relax and Enjoy for now ...
Aaja maa ke lun, I just wanted to know what you beti fuckers were upto. Aaajao lhul ke aur behan chudao khul ke maa ke dallon ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the comment by the bastards of the motherland. These are not my comments. You Madarchods think that everyone is scared of you you cunts. do your worst. Fuck you and your Gods that you are serving. O am not afraid or scared. Just come through the front door and face the music you bastards ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
XGhostX

pussys like you can only hide in Dad's basement playing with their mouse and whine like a broken girlfriend acting as a Tiger on internet.....or imprisoned in Adiala sniffing own shit 24/7 threatening the state!
Aur tu khulay park main apni maa aur amma ki phuddu mar raha hai. If any of your daddys face me. i will shove my foot up their ass up high that they will taste my toe nails in their mouth ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur tu khulay park main apni maa aur amma ki phuddu mar raha hai. If any of your daddys face me. i will shove my foot up their ass up high that they will taste my toe nails in their mouth ...
Fuck the one in Adiala and you mother fucker too. I want my home to be normal not a fukin randi khana that you have made it ...

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the comment by the bastards of the motherland. These are not my comments. You Madarchods think that everyone is scared of you you cunts. do your worst. Fuck you and your Gods that you are serving. O am not afraid or scared. Just come through the front door and face the music you bastards ...

chall ghussa chorr...wessay bhi not every one has the guts to roam under a black ugly iron bucket all the time afraid of own shadow like a Dumb Phuck!

advise: politics kar, ghaddari aur nafrat na kar wessay bhi ab tou Maulana ko bhi Dadda maan lia hay tumnay tou phir baki kia raha!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1643147196072882176

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
XGhostX

XGhostX

BTW dont threaten me like a little pussy. I have served. If you did, then find me and come to my door. U am not afraid of you mother fukin pieces of little stinking shit. I Have served my Land. And will always be of service. Fuck all these political parties and Fuck you too ...

p.s
Come and get me ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
chall ghussa chorr...wessay bhi not every one has the guts to roam under a black ugly iron bucket all the time afraid of own shadow like a Dumb Phuck!

advise: politics kar, ghaddari aur nafrat na kar wessay bhi ab tou Maulana ko bhi Dadda maan lia hay tumnay tou phir baki kia raha!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1643147196072882176
I don't stand with any gaddar. I just want Karachi to be normal like it used to be. do whatever you guys think, but leave us aside. Haan aur maulana se chuthia bandha politics main dekha nahi aur na hi MQM jo hum urdu speaking ka galath istemal karthi hai.

I aint afraid of death. So dont threaten me. probably will leave soon, because of what you guys have done to the country.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah cursed on the thread maker. He use quran ayat as subject and writing Galiya in comments and forcing others to speak at his level. MAY ALLAH PUT YOU DEEP IN HELL. aamen.