نیب نے القادرٹرسٹ کیس کے حوالے سے وضاحت جاری کردی

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1658173918447034368
اسلام آباد: قومی احتساب بیورو (نیب) نے عمران خان کے خلاف درج القادر ٹرسٹ کیس کے حوالے سے وضاحت جاری کردی۔

نیب ذرائع کی جانب سے جاری اعلامیے میں کہا گیا ہے کہ سابق وزیراعظم عمران خان کے خلاف نیب تحقیقات کو میڈیا میں ’’القادر ٹرسٹ کیس‘‘ کے نام سے منسوب کیا جا رہا ہے جو کے درست نہیں ہے۔

نیب ذرائع کے مطابق یہ کیس دراصل عمران خان اور دیگر عوامی عہدہ رکھنے والوں کے خلاف اختیارات کے غلط استعمال، غیر قانونی طور پر مالی فوائد کا حصول اور برطانیہ کی نیشنسل کرائم ایجنسی سے موصول ہونے والی جرائم کی رقم کی وصولی میں مجرمانہ خلاف ورزی اور اس کے ریکارڈ کو غیر قانونی طور پر سیل کرنے کا ہے جسکی تحقیقات جاری ہیں۔

ملزمان پر القادر یونیورسٹی کے لیے زمین کا غیر قانونی حصول اوردِیگر مالی فوائد بھی تحقیقات کا حصہ ہیں۔

Dr Adam

NAB iss per sawari karow
horse GIF

RajaRawal111

Same old tactics to disguise one's ill deeds behind attractive & pleasant terms. 😉
کوی اور یوم مجفا مدیفا؟
Can we please talk normal. I don't want to be rude. But your Shia Sunni thing just Rattles me. I am not made for this stuff. Told you before.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
کوی اور یوم مجفا مدیفا؟
Can we please talk normal. I don't want to be rude. But your Shia Sunni thing just Rattles me. I am not made for this stuff. Told you before.
Being rude is the last firewall when one has a weaker defense or argument. Why is it ok for you to quote examples from history & not ok for me. This is another issue that your history starts from the rise of IK only & mine starts from the fall of the moral authority Rulers must possess. Is it my fault that your Idols do not fit in to those Moral Values.

And when did I talk about Shia - Sunni conflict, I only referred to the historic facts which one
can't deny. Plz first deny this fact that your Rashdeen were forcefully & mischievously placed into power instead of some divine order & you still have the audacity to call them Rashdeen & your sixth was Muavia & seventh was Yazid only after 40 years of Prophet s.a.w. And keep in mind that this was the family who kept on opposing the Prophet till the last when finally it was impossible for them to do that. And they were cunning enough to capture the power only after 40 years which continued for centuries in their family. Was it a divine order or biasness of the People towards the Deserving Ones?

Arguments are denied on merits instead of bias. How can I deny a fact only if it is coming from my political opponent. This is what you are doing, not denying anything but labeling me Shia.

Afreen hai aapkay insaf ko. 😏

aneeskhan

One hand they claim, IK is bigger than QA.
Bhai QA always used to get his cases clear from courts at earliest.
Idher NS, IK aur AZ Ka Main Focus, to stop 🛑 case proceeding.
I wish IK should request
“ Live Marathon proceedings till Judgement comes and he declared guilty or innocent “
Same
NS
AZ
SS
Kayani
Bajwa
Raheel
Rizwan
Iftikhar Chaudry
And others should request.
Waisey Eik ney Nahi Karna
As all above proven corrupts.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چور اس کو یونیورسٹی بنانے کے پیچھے چھپا رھے ھیں
کچھ لوگوں نے صریح جھوٹ پھیلانے اور گناہ کمانے سےباز نہیں آنا، ہمارا اعتراض بنتا بھی نہیں کہ یہیفطرتی وطیرہ ہے اور ہمیشہ یونہی رہے گا ۔ بس اس ثابت قدمی کی مبارک دینی تھی

پرانی کہاوت ہے کہ جھوٹے سےبڑھ کر قابل بھروسہ کوئی نہیں ، کہ یقین ہوتا ہے جو اور جب بولے جھوٹ ہو گا۔ ،

aneeskhan

کچھ لوگوں نے صریح جھوٹ پھیلانے اور گناہ کمانے سےباز نہیں آنا، ہمارا اعتراض بنتا بھی نہیں کہ یہیفطرتی وطیرہ ہے اور ہمیشہ یونہی رہے گا ۔ بس اس ثابت قدمی کی مبارک دینی تھی

پرانی کہاوت ہے کہ جھوٹے سےبڑھ کر قابل بھروسہ کوئی نہیں ، کہ یقین ہوتا ہے جو اور جب بولے جھوٹ ہو گا۔ ،
@ Bhai Quaid e Azam Se Bara leader hai, We witnessed great governance and economy 2018-2022 😅 😃😄😁
He should put an application.
Proceed my case live marathon and clear my name as he is more honest than Quaid e Azam.
This will be best practice?
Why toe Asif Zardari n Sharif lines to block the proceedings?
It is not NAB jurisdiction etc?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
One hand they claim, IK is bigger than QA.
Bhai QA always used to get his cases clear from courts at earliest.
Idher NS, IK aur AZ Ka Main Focus, to stop 🛑 case proceeding.
I wish IK should request
“ Live Marathon proceedings till Judgement comes and he declared guilty or innocent “
Same
NS
AZ
SS
Kayani
Bajwa
Raheel
Rizwan
Iftikhar Chaudry
And others should request.
Waisey Eik ney Nahi Karna
As all above proven corrupts.

قائد کا پالا

گوروں سے تھا

جو بغیرت نہیں تھے

مکار تھے

خان کا واسطہ بغیرت ٹھگوں سے پڑا ھے

aneeskhan

قائد کا پالا

گوروں سے تھا

جو بغیرت نہیں تھے

مکار تھے

خان کا واسطہ بغیرت ٹھگوں سے پڑا ھے
One important difference
No one blamed QA for a single penny fraud and corruption too.
If it was , Britisher would had hanged him.
Fast Rapid proceedings Application he will not put?

RajaRawal111

Being rude is the last firewall when one has a weaker defense or argument. Why is it ok for you to quote examples from history & not ok for me. This is another issue that your history starts from the rise of IK only & mine starts from the fall of the moral authority Rulers must possess. Is it my fault that your Idols do not fit in to those Moral Values.

And when did I talk about Shia - Sunni conflict, I only referred to the historic facts which one
can't deny. Plz first deny this fact that your Rashdeen were forcefully & mischievously placed into power instead of some divine order & you still have the audacity to call them Rashdeen & your sixth was Muavia & seventh was Yazid only after 40 years of Prophet s.a.w. And keep in mind that this was the family who kept on opposing the Prophet till the last when finally it was impossible for them to do that. And they were cunning enough to capture the power only after 40 years which continued for centuries in their family. Was it a divine order or biasness of the People towards the Deserving Ones?

Arguments are denied on merits instead of bias. How can I deny a fact only if it is coming from my political opponent. This is what you are doing, not denying anything but labeling me Shia.

Afreen hai aapkay insaf ko. 😏
I am sorry for this bro. But as I said I am not an Alim and I cannot and will never like to get indulged in the Youm-e Shaqeefa type stuff. Your habit of tongue-twisting and trying to be difficult to understand bugs me. The other days you wre calling Hazrat Umar as Asaal or something like that. It bothered me as i don't know what the hell it means. I thought it is a Gaali. Then you told me that Hazrt Aaisha used to call him Asaal. I think you were lying. Of any stupid Fasaadi Imam you are following was a Kazaab. because I never heard this term.

Today, I think you were talking about the incident when Muslins were to choose one Kahlaifa out of two, and one of the mediating Sahaba backed off from the mutual agreement and chose Hazata Amir Maaviya (Razi Allah) as Khalifa. If it was not this, then please excuse my Ignorance. You can give millions of examples, when muslim leaders did munafiqat. Why do you have to drag me in the controversial stuff ??

I just say my prayer 5 times a day, occasionally read Quraan, and do my Roza and Sadiqa. And that is all I care about my Islam.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Bilawal House banana chahiye tha.

waisay jab university bani, tab tu NCA nay UK main investigations start bhi nahi ki thi.
Chalo Munawar Khaan. We will see what is said in the court.
As NAB said, it is not about the university. Dont drag it back, please.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chalo Munawar Khaan. We will see what is said in the court.
As NAB said, it is not about the university. Dont drag it back, please.

Banigala case 2017 se le ker iddat kay cases per agayee, mila kuch bhi nahii. urti urti per NAB nay case bana diya aik saal pehlay, ab bula ker poochna chah rahay hain kay khud hi bata do.
N-league waloon se zyada ghatya, ghaleez aur gira hua koi nahii hai.
meri samajh se bahar hai kay aajtak unko support kyon kerti hai ye jahil awaam

Aaj se 10-15 saal baad zinda tu in main se kam hi hongay, naam kis ka rahaygaa WE WILL SEE

RajaRawal111

Banigala case 2017 se le ker iddat kay cases per agayee, mila kuch bhi nahii. urti urti per NAB nay case bana diya aik saal pehlay, ab bula ker poochna chah rahay hain kay khud hi bata do.
N-league waloon se zyada ghatya, ghaleez aur gira hua koi nahii hai.
meri samajh se bahar hai kay aajtak unko support kyon kerti hai ye jahil awaam

Aaj se 10-15 saal baad zinda tu in main se kam hi hongay, naam kis ka rahaygaa WE WILL SEE
Intzaar karo naa Munawar Khaan. Imran khan ko adaalut men aaney to do.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I just say my prayer 5 times a day, occasionally read Quraan, and do my Roza and Sadiqa. And that is all I care about my Islam.
That's enough for one to be good to oneself.

Maybe I am unabke to understand that kay sach bolna achi baat hai mager zarori baat nahi.

Wake up Pak

میڈیا میں پراپیگنڈا کیا جا رہا ہے کہ القادر ٹرسٹ میں 60 ارب کی “کرپشن” ہو گئی حقائق: • اس ٹرسٹ کا نام “القادر یونیورسٹی پراجیکٹ” ہے • اس ٹرسٹ کے کل اثاثے 66 کروڑ ہیں • بحریہ ٹاؤن نے اس یونیورسٹی کے لیے کل 20 کروڑ کی مالیت کی 458 کنال زمین عطیہ کی جو کہ ایک دور دراز علاقے میں ہے • آڈٹ رپورٹ کے مطابق ٹوٹل زمین اور بلڈنگ کی مالیت 47 کروڑ ہے • معاہدے کے مطابق ٹرسٹی اس خیراتی ادارے کو بحریہ ٹاؤن کی جانب سے عطیہ کی گئی زمین یا اس پر بنائی گئی بلڈنگ سے کبھی کوئی ذاتی فائدہ نہیں اٹھا سکتے- اس زمین اور بلڈنگ کی نہ ملکیت ٹرسٹی کی ہو گی نہ ہی ٹرسٹی اس زمین یا بلڈنگ کو بیچ سکتے ہیں • اس زمین اور بلڈنگ کا ہر طرح کا استعمال صرف اور صرف القادر یونیورسٹی پراجیکٹ کے لیے ہو سکتا ہے • اس ٹرسٹ کا مقصد صرف القادر یونیورسٹی بنا کر نمل یونیورسٹی اور شوکت خانم کی طرح چلانا ہے تو نہ تو یہ ٹرسٹ عمران خان یا بشری بی بی کی ذاتی ملکیت ہے، نہ اس سے کسی بھی طرح کا فائدہ اٹھا سکتے، نہ اس کے اثاثے ان کے نام کبھی بھی ٹرانسفر ہو سکتے، نہ بیچ سکتے، نہ اس کے اثاثے 66 کروڑ سے زائد ہیں تو عمران خان نے 60 ارب کی کرپشن کیسے کر لی؟
https://twitter.com/x/status/1658498034970263552