نیب نے القادرٹرسٹ کیس کے حوالے سے وضاحت جاری کردی

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FwQs4z6WIActiuy

RajaRawal111

That's enough for one to be good to oneself.

Maybe I am unabke to understand that kay sach bolna achi baat hai mager zarori baat nahi.
No Please, May Allah forgive me if I am asking you not to speak truth.
My problem is with an Irrelevant and out-of-context truth. And high Exotic words that are not easy to understand.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ Bhai Quaid e Azam Se Bara leader hai, We witnessed great governance and economy 2018-2022 😅 😃😄😁
He should put an application.
Proceed my case live marathon and clear my name as he is more honest than Quaid e Azam.
This will be best practice?
Why toe Asif Zardari n Sharif lines to block the proceedings?
It is not NAB jurisdiction etc?
خوب الم غلم، بے سود فقرہ بازی کر کے آپ بھی جھوٹ پھیلانے میں شریک ہو جائیں، آپ نے اس گناہ میں شرکت کرنی تھی سو کر لی اور مذید یہاں اپنے عالم و افلاطون ہونے کا ڈھنڈورا بھی پیٹ لیا ،
کس نے تحقیقات سے روکا ہے ،ضرور اور لازم کریں ، اور جو جس کے دائرہ کار میں ہو وہی کرے ، ملک ریاض ، برطانوی حکومت اور حسن نواز نے اپنے مابین جو کونفیڈنشل مہاہدہ کیا اسکی حقیقت واضح کریں دیں ، اس ظمن پیسا پاکستان لانے بارے کیبنٹ کا فیصلہ بھی بتا دیں ، آپ نے بھی جھوٹا دعوا داغ دیا کہ کاروائی روکنے کو بولا ، صرف اتنی عرض تھی کہ القادر ٹرسٹ کا نام لیکر جو حکومتی سطح پر صریح اور سو فیصد جھوٹ بولا گیا ، اور آپ اسے پھیلانے کی کو شش کر رہے ہیں وہ جھوٹ ہے ، آپ کی بھی زبان کس نے پکڑی ہے حسب سابق جو مفاد میں ہو غلط بیانی پھریں۔ ،

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
No Please, May Allah forgive me if I am asking you not to speak truth.
My problem is with an Irrelevant and out-of-context truth. And high Exotic words that are not easy to understand.
So more relevant context could be comparing Establishment role in IK's win in 2018 elections with Establishment role in 2013, 1997, 1991, 1985 to bring Sharif's into existence. So IK is discarded for taking Establishment help once (that too he denies whereas Sharifs never do) but Sharifs are still darling. I discard Sharifs for entirely different reasons since I am not against Establishment role in Pak Politics to some extent considering our unusual circumstances.

By the way nothing is out of context when human behavior is constant since ages.

RajaRawal111

So more relevant context could be comparing Establishment role in IK's win in 2018 elections with Establishment role in 2013, 1997, 1991, 1985 to bring Sharif's into existence. So IK is discarded for taking Establishment help once (that too he denies whereas Sharifs never do) but Sharifs are still darling. I discard Sharifs for entirely different reasons since I am not against Establishment role in Pak Politics to some extent considering our unusual circumstances.

By the way nothing is out of context when human behavior is constant since ages.
I am also against the Establishment's involvement in Politics. Every one of our politicians, be it Bhutto, Zardari, Benazeer, Nawaz Sharee, and Imran Khan are the beneficiaries of the establishment and are also stung by the establishment.
چیکاں عمران کی زیادہ نکل رہی ہیں

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am also against the Establishment's involvement in Politics. Every one of our politicians, be it Bhutto, Zardari, Benazeer, Nawaz Sharee, and Imran Khan are the beneficiaries of the establishment and are also stung by the establishment.
چیکاں عمران کی زیادہ نکل رہی ہیں
That is your point of view, as compare to others he got very less support from Estab (he is in Politics since 1996 & came into Power in 2018 whereas his opponents were orphans & no body new them when someone adopted them & put them into power, IK's growth in his Political career seems more natural) but he has got more public support & he has dented Estab more. That is why there is more noise what you have referred as Cheekan, but in that noise you have totally ignored that Army Drum in the background seems torned up which is now making very weird sound but I guess you are more focused on Molana & Marium's horny whispers