استاد نے فرمایا تھا کہ سانپ اور "پھ" جہاں ملے مار دو دونوں کے زہریلے شر

سے بچنا بہت ضروری ہے . اب سانپ کو تو آپ لاٹھی یا اینٹ سے مار

دینگے ، لیکن دوسرے موزی جانور کے لئے ہسپانوی نسخے کا ہر وقت جیب

میں ہونا ضروری قرار پایا ہے . ٹھیک ہو گیا ؟

اب دوسرے جانور کو مار تے وقت کبھی کبھی پُلس کا چھاپہ بھی پڑ سکتا ہے

کیونکہ وائلڈ لائف کے قوانین کے تحت اِس جانور کو مارنا ملکی قوانین کے تحت

قابل تعزیر جُرم ہے لہذا چھاپے کی صورت میں جانور کی فکر نہ کریں بس اپنی

... پتلون اٹھائیں اور جتنی تیز ہو سکے دوڑ لگا دیں

:لہذا اِس خوبصورت عمل کو اُستاد نے اختصار کی خاطر سنہرے الفاظ میں یوں بیان فرمایا

دوڑ اپنی اپنی . اُمید ہے اُستاد کا حکم سمجھ میں آ گیا ہو گا

.?..اور آئندہ اِس پر بخوبی عمل ہو گا

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is a human right unless it does not trample someone else right to not have sex

Sex is NOT a human right and I sincerely hope no one is raising their kids with that mentality. A right implies that someone has done you something wrong if you dont have access to it. No one owes anyone else sex. No one is entitled to sex. It is not a right in any sense. If you want to do it, knock yourself out but it is not something that the World or anyone else needs to ensure that you have access to.

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sex is NOT a human right and I sincerely hope no one is raising their kids with that mentality. A right implies that someone has done you something wrong if you dont have access to it. No one owes anyone else sex. No one is entitled to sex. It is not a right in any sense. If you want to do it, knock yourself out but it is not something that the World or anyone else needs to ensure that you have access to.

Throughout human history this right has been assured by societies by having a wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend and in other cases male /female prostitutes

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't worry, kids are being 'sexualized' at an early age, especially in the West. Age of consent will be lowered from 16.

Humi

Throughout human history this right has been assured by societies by having a wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend and in other cases male /female prostitutes
that is not a definition of a right as your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend does not owe you sex. You can have it but it it not a right that you must get it from your spouse or partner.

cestmoi ✅️

چلیں سلیس اردو میں زبان و بیان ہو جائے

استاد کی بات کو تاریخ کے دریچوں میں سمجھنا ضروری ہے

استاد نے فرمایا تھا کہ سانپ اور "پھ" جہاں ملے مار دو دونوں کے زہریلے شر

سے بچنا بہت ضروری ہے . اب سانپ کو تو آپ لاٹھی یا اینٹ سے مار

دینگے ، لیکن دوسرے موزی جانور کے لئے ہسپانوی نسخے کا ہر وقت جیب

میں ہونا ضروری قرار پایا ہے . ٹھیک ہو گیا ؟

اب دوسرے جانور کو مار تے وقت کبھی کبھی پُلس کا چھاپہ بھی پڑ سکتا ہے

کیونکہ وائلڈ لائف کے قوانین کے تحت اِس جانور کو مارنا ملکی قوانین کے تحت

قابل تعزیر جُرم ہے لہذا چھاپے کی صورت میں جانور کی فکر نہ کریں بس اپنی

... پتلون اٹھائیں اور جتنی تیز ہو سکے دوڑ لگا دیں

:لہذا اِس خوبصورت عمل کو اُستاد نے اختصار کی خاطر سنہرے الفاظ میں یوں بیان فرمایا

دوڑ اپنی اپنی . اُمید ہے اُستاد کا حکم سمجھ میں آ گیا ہو گا

.?..اور آئندہ اِس پر بخوبی عمل ہو گا

I have never seen such a rangeela doctor before....lol

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
!...ہر وقت

لبرل روایت کے مطابق چودہ سال کی عمر میں شادی نہیں ہو سکتی لیکن غیر ازدواجی تعلق ہو سکتا ہے ?
مولانا صاحب میں آپ کو دیکھ رہا ہوں، آپ دن بہ دن بے حیا ہوتے جارہے ہیں
?

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
that is not a definition of a right as your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend does not owe you sex. You can have it but it it not a right that you must get it from your spouse or partner.

Interesting, open relationship.

Dr Adam

I have never seen such a rangeela doctor before....lol

ہم تو سیدھے سادھے کلئیے پر عمل کرتے ہی بھائی

ہمیشہ خوش رہو . رنگیلا ہو یا کالا ہو بس خوش رہو

اور یہی ہماری لمبی عمر کا راز ہے

نیگٹو بات میں سے بھی پازیٹو بات نکال کر

!بس خوش رہو اور خوش رہو​

Vitamin_C

I do not agree with the idea that just because you are in a relationship with another oerson that they are obligated to hav sex with you. Sex is not a right, no one owes it or deserves it by right.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I do not agree with the idea that just because you are in a relationship with another oerson that they are obligated to hav sex with you. Sex is not a right, no one owes it or deserves it by right.
I'm guessing our Liberal Saab is just a pimply faced teenager who has never actually been in a relationship, forget being married. Hence he thinks sex is a right.

Mian Saab has been in jail for quite a while now and being denied this right, I elect Liberal Saab to go to Kot Lakpat and let Mian saab exercise his rights to sex.

cestmoi ✅️

Don't worry guys. Less and less people are having sex now. The reports are out. You can google. Human connection is losing. We will soon be marrying our smart phones.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
!...ہر وقت

لبرل روایت کے مطابق چودہ سال کی عمر میں شادی نہیں ہو سکتی لیکن غیر ازدواجی تعلق ہو سکتا ہے ?
ji is keliye umar ki had nahiyn. Spanish govt ki tajveez achee hey. Ghar ki behan -betiyon ko dekho- is sey pehley ki kuch ho jaye

Vitamin_C

Maybe less men are having sex. I have no problem laying dozens of women every year and I dont even use dating apps or tinder. I can do dozens a month if I put an effort into it. And my friends have lay counts of 100+

Either women are lying on those statistics or 20% of the men are entertaining 80% of the women. I think its both.

When I was in highschool and college, instead of candy jars in principles office there were jars full of condoms that anyone can go and pick for free. First day of class in college we had sex ed class and they distributed condoms everyone. Needless to say we made good use of them.

Although I admit that most of the time theres no emotional attachment in that sense yes you can say that we are losing human connection. In the old days you just marry one person and stay with them for the rest of your life and today everyone is screwing each other once in a while.

Don't worry guys. Less and less people are having sex now. The reports are out. You can google. Human connection is losing. We will soon be marrying our smart phones.

loser24x7

:فدوی نے تو ساری عمریا اُستاد کے حکم پر عمل کیا ہے

? ....دوڑ اپنی اپنی ، کونڈوم اپنا اپنا

?......ساری عمر سُکھ چین ہی پایا ہے
condom apna apna...matlab yeh ke iss muamlay main bhi "fidviyaan" muttafiq nahin...