نوجوان ہر وقت کنڈوم اپنے ساتھ رکھیں، ہسپانوی حکومت

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sex is neither a right nor a privilege. It's a need. ?

انسان اک جانور ہے جس کی تین ضرورتیں ہیں.

نمبر ایک

روٹی ، پیٹ خالی ہو تو سواۓ کھانے کے کوئی بات سمجھ نہیں آتی.

بھوک مٹانے کے لئے جو بھی کرنا پڑے کرے گا.

نمبر دو
اپنی جان کی حفاظت، اپنی جان بچانے کے لئے جو بھی کرنا پڑے کرے گا.

نمبر تین

اپنی نسل کو آگے بڑھانا

اپنی نسل کو آگے چلانے کے لئے جو بھی کرنا پڑے کرے گا.

یہ جو دنیا پیسے، ٹی وی گاڑی گھر کے پیچھے پاگل ہوئی جا رہی ہے سب پاگھل ہے.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maybe less men are having sex. I have no problem laying dozens of women every year and I dont even use dating apps or tinder. I can do dozens a month if I put an effort into it. And my friends have lay counts of 100+

Either women are lying on those statistics or 20% of the men are entertaining 80% of the women. I think its both.

When I was in highschool and college, instead of candy jars in principles office there were jars full of condoms that anyone can go and pick for free. First day of class in college we had sex ed class and they distributed condoms everyone. Needless to say we made good use of them.

Although I admit that most of the time theres no emotional attachment in that sense yes you can say that we are losing human connection. In the old days you just marry one person and stay with them for the rest of your life and today everyone is screwing each other once in a while.

Atta boy.

Yea that 20/80 is probably what's happening most of the time

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
most European countries have 16 as the age of consent, several other European countries, including Malta andVatican City, also have higher than average consent laws, requiring young people to be at least 18 before legally having sex. Austria has Europe's lowest age of consent at 14 years old. Japan has 13 and Philippines 12.Most states in US 16 as well but they are having sex at 11 and 12.And then comes the problem of bastard children and sexually transmitted diseases like the liberals want here in our countries. Because they don't care who their mothers, sisters and daughters sleep with and actually have no problem just like I read in some statements.It's like a right for their sisters, mothers and daughters to f around but they want their lovers to wear condoms. Sorry but no we don't need this shit here in our countries. You can go f yourself

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can we have the same campaign in Pakistan too?? If not for "young" boys then at least for married guys!! I don't think this nation will control the birth rate in any other way! ? ? ?

I suggest Fawad to open up this front against Mullah too!! ???

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Acha puchna ya tha k wo jo chup ker peechay sa karta ( Waar ) hai usay b pas rakhna chyay ya ab zarurat nahi
Ghair Siasi Comment !!!!

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hum logo ko ziada zaroorat hai condoms ki. Keero makoro se ziada abadi ho gai hai pakistan ki kio 1 foot jaga nahi rahi jahan insan aram se chal saky ya gari chala saky

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry guys. Less and less people are having sex now. The reports are out. You can google. Human connection is losing. We will soon be marrying our smart phones.
U must be living in northern part of russia , in pak its hard to even walk in the cities.