میں مر گئیں آں، میں ٹھر گئیں آں - بلاول - Must see Vid

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: میں مر گئیں آں، میں ٹھر گئیں آں - بلاول - must see

you are in effect, criticizing the sense of humor of the maker of the clip and the people laughing on it.

haan to kia karoon bhai

main ne tum sab ka thaika lia hua hai kia ?????

:lol:

plz use your brain , you brain less child (bigsmile)

Sohraab

LOL some might also see this as low standard creativity and third class use of language LOL

bhai ji woh mujhe IDIOT bole to khair hai

aur main kuch bolon to aap ko ahtaraz ho

Munaaafqat at its Best ;)

Last edited:

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

it is truly funny, and the voice really suits him. each and every action and the timing of delivery is marvelous.

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am wondering a few mean less champions of answering every thread now where are they?

They will not show up answering in this thread.

From their out side they will show you very secular and libeler mind and Evan so preaching their beast of cult

but in this thread they will not appear.

If a thread comes in a favored of Islam and peace process of Pakistan then they strive like a wolf but because this really goes against their love interest and the other side they are very moderate and libeler but actually they have heart of a wolf in them.
And they know i am talking about them.

Last edited:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

haan bilkul yehi baat hai , main ne tum sab ka aur pure pakistan ka thaika nahi le rakha , main woh kehta hoon jo mujhe theek lagta hai

tum ko agar Takleef hoti hai to 100 baar ho

aap ko yeh clip FUNNY laga ?????

to bhai baar baar play karo aur galla phaar phaar k hanso

ab mujhe nahi laga to aap itne personal kuin ho rahe ho

LOL first, you claimed taht you are not criticizing other people's sense of humor. I proved to you that you did by creating a link between this clip and your reference to hum sub umeed say hain.

Now you are saying that you don't have a contract of the whole nation. Unfortunately, it's a 2 way street. neither the members on this forum nor the whole nation of Pakistan, have any contractual obligation to keep you emotionally happy. If you think that my criticism of your criticism of other people's sense of humor is personal then.....quite frankly i don't give a damn. I am not here to make sure that you don't feel bad. To be honest, I was defending my sense of humor not attacking you.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

haan to kia karoon bhai

main ne tum sab ka thaika lia hua hai kia ?????

:lol:

plz use your brain , you brain less child (bigsmile)

LOL yeah right.......i am the brainless one. LOL what ever helps you sleep at night LOL That is if you sleep at night LOL

jangjoo786

I+was+laughing+so+much+when+he+did+that+_dbdeacbd6753ebb00450ae0f83a36e3c.gif

jangjoo786

یار بلاول
پلیز
کبھی آو نہ پشاور
خوشبو لگا کے ۔
میں بہت سی ٹافیاں اور لالی پاپ لا کے دونگا۔
میں سونامی بھی لے کے دونگا۔
بس تم صرف ایک دفعہ آجاو

jangjoo786

جس نے ڈبنگ کی ہے
کمال کیا ہے
ززززززززبردست

url-19.gif

alimohsan52

Re: ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? - ????? - must see

ziada chalaak bannay ki zaroorat nahi

Mera Veer,

You need to seriously chill out and take a chill pill.

Here listen to this bhangra track, I use to blast this in my car on the way to school:

Go for a drink at the club, get some fresh air.

Last edited:

ImRaaN

یار بلاول
پلیز
کبھی آو نہ پشاور
خوشبو لگا کے ۔
میں بہت سی ٹافیاں اور لالی پاپ لا کے دونگا۔
میں سونامی بھی لے کے دونگا۔
بس تم صرف ایک دفعہ آجاو

کوچہ چھوڑو نہ یار وہ بس ایک دفعہ راضی تو جاۓ اس کا آنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہم خود پشاور سے بس بھر کر اس کے پاس خراج تحسین دینے جاۓ گا

rtabasum2

LOL first, you claimed taht you are not criticizing other people's sense of humor. I proved to you that you did by creating a link between this clip and your reference to hum sub umeed say hain.

Now you are saying that you don't have a contract of the whole nation. Unfortunately, it's a 2 way street. neither the members on this forum nor the whole nation of Pakistan, have any contractual obligation to keep you emotionally happy. If you think that my criticism of your criticism of other people's sense of humor is personal then.....quite frankly i don't give a damn. I am not here to make sure that you don't feel bad. To be honest, I was defending my sense of humor not attacking you.

ziada chalaak bannay ki zaroorat nahi

Sohraab Bahi iss main itni hasi ki kya baat thi kay app control hi nahi kar saktay thayhahahahaha [hilar]

wah kia baat kahi hai watanDost

hansa hansa k maar diya hai :lol:

sari pictures dekh kar main bhi yehi soch raha tha k is k teeray moon ko kia ho gaya

Malala jaise Azeem funkaar saddiyon main paida hote hain (bigsmile)

Sohraab

Sohraab Bahi iss main itni hasi ki kya baat thi kay app control hi nahi kar saktay thayhahahahaha [hilar]

wah kia baat kahi hai watanDost

hansa hansa k maar diya hai :lol:

sari pictures dekh kar main bhi yehi soch raha tha k is k teeray moon ko kia ho gaya

Malala jaise Azeem funkaar saddiyon main paida hote hain (bigsmile)

thek keh raha tha na watandost , malala dramay baaz k bare main

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

mujhe pata tha issi kisam ki posts ab aain gi , bilawal ki taqreer per main ne bhi tanqeed ki thi lekin is funny clip k bare main meri yehi rai hai k yeh bilkul funny nahi

i have liked your post in this thread, but i disagree with you here on one point .the clip is really funny but its very insulting as well. I mean political rivalry aside , the guy is new to the political scene.yes hi speech was very bad and insulting but i think we should not stoop to his level . at lest we should give him some time and space and may be warning but I feel the video is a bit too much below the belt.

This is gona start another trend in Our already bitter rivalries , i don't think he should be dealt with such disdain so quick so early.
His Advisers are not doing a good job portraying him in such a manner. HE should talk sensibly , should show that he is unlike Zardari ,at least in appearance if not in his inner-self.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

thek keh raha tha na watandost , malala dramay baaz k bare main

Yeh bhi teekh keh raha hai Benazir kay baitay kay baray main, app kyun khuffa hotay hain

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

@sohraab, aap bhi pakkay jialay ho,kuch bhi ho jaye BHUTTOS ko nahi chorna.

Sohraab

i have liked your post in this thread, but i disagree with you here on one point .the clip is really funny but its very insulting as well. I mean political rivalry aside , the guy is new to the political scene.yes hi speech was very bad and insulting but i think we should not stoop to his level . at lest we should give him some time and space and may be warning but I feel the video is a bit too much below the belt.

This is gona start another trend in Out already bitter rivalries , i don't think he should be death with such disdain so quick so early.
His Advisers are not doing a good job portraying him in such a manner. HE should talk sensibly , should show that he is unlike Zardari ,at least in appearance if not in his inner-self.

bhai sjpti mujhe bilawal yah us k baap aur behnon se koi hamdardi nahi , Jin loogon ne Pakistan aur us ki awaam per rehem nahi khaya mujhe un se koi hamdardi nahi , baat sirf itni hai k yeh clip mujhe kahin se bhi funny nahi lagi aur na hi is k script main koi khass baat thi

PTI k kuch in jaise loog jo aap ko is thread main mil jain gay , Yehi woh loog hain jin ki wajjah se PTI ka naam social media per badnaam hai