میں ایسی ٹیم لاوں گا کہ آپ سوچ بھی نہیں سکتے

out_lander

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

عثمان بزدار کے بعد عامر لیاقت کی شکل میں عمران خان نے اپنا ایک اور وعدہ پورا کر دیا

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس میں کیا ایسا ہے جس سے شرمندگی ہو رہی ہے؟ پاکستان کو لوٹ رہا ہے یا توڑ پھوڑ رہا ہے؟ اپنا کام کر کے روزی روٹی کما رہا ہے کیا نقصان کیا پاکستان کا؟

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And what is Nawaz sharief's specialty ??????
Nawaz is not my specialty because I didn’t vote for him. You can ask this question from any PMLN voter. Similarly, ask PPP voter about Zardari’s specialty. There are many voters/supporters of PMLN and PPP on this forum. Everyone know about them. You too might know about them. So, please contact them for your question.

I can only tell you about IK after seeing his 3 years in government that he is Mardam Na-Shanaas of highest order in politics and governance ( not in Cricket).

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amir Liqat wan even liked by PTI ! zabadasti aya hai yeh !

Ajj tum TLP Labaik of Shetan walo see do do haat ho jay!
Tumarah Leader Labiak of Sheetan RIZVI !! Ki call per tum yeh saab ker rahey ho !
Rassol ki Baat tum logo ko pata he nahi !
Saab se bari Gali Pata kia hai !????
Quran kehta hai ! Zameen Assman PAT jay yeh itni bari baat hai Jo Christain Kehtay hai Keh Allah ney BETA Jana !!!

Tum LAbaik of Shetan ko itna nahi pata !! Allah ney Christino ko Qatal Nahi kerney ka hukam diya !!! Even wo Allah ko itni khatarnak bat kehtey hai !

Tum Log siraf Is RIZVI URF DALAY WALAY ke BAAT mantay ho !!
Tumarah ISLAM YA RASOOL SE KIA WASTA !!!
JALDI TUM LOGO KO PATA CHAL JAYA GA KE TUM RIZVI SHEETAN KO LABAIK KEH REHY THAY YA RASOOL KO !
Zabardasti tou Imran khan bhi aaya ha

whole PTI is full of such people of poor character and no moral integrity. Look at the Fake Pir Shah mahmood qureshi, playboy Sheikh rasheed and Cheap shot Faisal Wada

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)

جب عمران خانصاحب نے یہ بات کہی تھی کہ "آپ سوچ بھی نہیں سکتے" تو اُن کا اشارہ اپنے چاہنے والوں، فینز اور ٹائگرز کی طرف تھا
Woh bhi aqal se paidal aur pooray mulk ka kuchra jamma kar k laya ha khan.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Zabardasti tou Imran khan bhi aaya ha

whole PTI is full of such people of poor character and no moral integrity. Look at the Fake Pir Shah mahmood qureshi, playboy Sheikh rasheed and Cheap shot Faisal Wada
Mujay Ek PAKI DAS JERA PAK DAMAN HAI !???? SARAY DEY SARAY PAKI NAM DEY MUSLAMAN HAI !! NON of Paki know what is ISLAM who is Muhammad (peace be upon him) They only Follow LAbik on PEER RIZVI PEER BHUTOO PEER NAWAZ !!
Imran Khan At least dont need money to loot Pakis like you !!

ali_haider_rizwi

Voter (50+ posts)
i

I dont think he is as illetrate as you put it. secondly. like it or not, they seem to have a point.
Generally am talking about our Nation overall illiteracy. Trying to express my point of view regarding such scams happening these days as well as past all concerns to my nation that losses belongs to them . Apparently seems winning by their leader which is created by their fake Mullas, they are followers and blind followers regardless comparative truth and false . Therefore all ways goes to their education emotions and poverty . Basically innocence lead by Ghost Mullaas

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
giphy.gif

Yaar kya sample hai Liaqat bhi.

Lekin mano ya mano, Karachi mein is ka vote bank hai.

siasat_pak

Citizen
his promises was fake.,... he knew he could not deliver... he was still making fake promises... Aamir Liaquat is not IK fault... He is curse from Allah on Pakistanis...

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
why should i remember a chor and a dakoo.
proud of pti team

Your comment was not about Chori and Daketi, but rather about the biggest of the gems, so I reminded you of someone who doesn't have a match when it comes to being a gem.

I don't see any reason for you to object to that when you are keen on finding the biggest of gems.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your comment was not about Chori and Daketi, but rather about the biggest of the gems, so I reminded you of someone who doesn't have a match when it comes to being a gem.

I don't see any reason for you to object to that when you are keen on finding the biggest of gems.
ok boss agreed no objections

and to the present, do you think this guy above is part of sir 200 bandon ke team? or is there something else cooking

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ok boss agreed no objections

and to the present, do you think this guy above is part of sir 200 bandon ke team? or is there something else cooking

I never challenged this fact, but only reminded you and others that Nawaz Sharif is topper of the list where this guy might find his place somewhere at the very bottom.