مشورہ دیں

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have contacted sindh Rangers via email and waiting now for the first response. After their first reply i will write them exact locations and names of people. InshaAllah

Last edited:

Muqadas

I have contacted sindh Rangers via email and waiting now for the first response. After their first reply i will write them exact locations and names of people. InshaAllah

:lol:
I really want to meet this person. (PKRevolution)
Really... I just want to see how he looks and what is his age.
He is so funny. :-)

wahreh

Muqadas, he is not one guy. This ID belongs to PTI media cell and whoever is on duty uses this ID. Thats why u see various writing styles and mood swings

:lol:
I really want to meet this person. (PKRevolution)
Really... I just want to see how he looks and what is his age.
He is so funny. :-)

Muqadas

Muqadas, he is not one guy. This ID belongs to PTI media cell and whoever is on duty uses this ID. Thats why u see various writing styles and mood swings

Got it :-)
That makes sense.
I was really worried about this person's health.
thanks a lot for clarifying.

Star Gazer

PTI ko bata do, PAT ko bata do kaafi hai dharnay main ailan ho ga sub ko pata chal jaye ga. Hakoomat to zaroor shaamil he ho gee.

jaanmark

just say MQM head office London under MI5 and CIA and Maswak? and RAW of India .

every bacha/ baby in Karachi know that and you know now

PkRevolution

Thanks for comments. My writing has different styles and moods, hahaha. Versatile.

No worries, carry on. It is your little thinking which has to border my writing qualities.

PkRevolution

Got it :-)
That makes sense.
I was really worried about this person's health.
thanks a lot for clarifying.

After i caught you spreading lying yesterday on this forum, i can understand your frustration. Better human accepts mistakes and learn for the future. But you carry on same shiiiittt further. This could be only PML-N follower.

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

thanks for telling us how bubble butt media cell works....keep it coming....:P