مریم نواز کا جیل سے آڈیو پیغام منظرِ عام پر

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afridi bbai reham karo … Maryam bak kitni badi fraud hai … ab to prove ho gaya courts main … bund karo yeh drama baazi jo tum kur rahe ho is chor family ko humdardyan dilane ke liye. there is no leak audio … this is all BS. This audio and I am sure others like this were recorded back in London before this loser and her Dad was arrested. You honestly think that people on this forum are so dumb that they can't tell if this is a proper pre-planned audio release or a leaked audio. Shame on you for posting fraud audios and videos to try to gain sympathies and get that sympathy vote and hope that these losers get the power again and then pardon this chor family. You can go ahead but your evil designs will fail like they did in the past. Enjoy while you can as the writing's on the wall not just for the Sharifs but for the rest of the elite corrupt mafia.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جذباتی بلیک میل ، تمہیں جعل سازی میں جیل ہوئی ہے اور یہ کہانی پاکستان کے گھر گھر میں پہنچ چکی ہے ، یہ ریکارڈنگ بھی اندر ہونے سے پہلے کی لگ رہی ہے کیونکہ اسے معلوم تھا کہ اسکے ساتھ یہی ہونا ہے ، اگر اڈیالہ جیل میں مسیج ریکارڈ کرکے اپنے عزیز و اقارب کو بھیجنے کی اتنی اچھی سہولیات حاصل ہیں تو باقی مجرموں نے کیا قصور کیا ہوا ہے ؟

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ رنڈی شیخ حسینہ واجد بن کر پاکستان توڑنے کا ارمان دل میں لیکر جلتی اور سُلگتی رہے گی انشاء اللہ

PTI tigers.... :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap great work for your leaders.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ پیغام آپ انصافی بچوں کے لئے نہیں ہے یہ اس کا نون کے حامیوں کے لئے ہے باقی آپ کو اس بات سمجھ بھی ابھی نہیں اے گی یہ بات آپ کو دس سال یا اس سے پہلے بعد تب سمجھ اہے گی جب آپ کا لیڈر بھی وہاں کھڑا ہو گا جہاں آج نواز اور کل بھٹو کھڑا تھا بھٹو کو بھی غدار بنظر کو غدار اور کرپٹ بگٹی کو غدار اور نواز کو بار بار غدار ، کرپٹ اور ملک دشمن اور کیا کیا کہا گیا مگر آج ایک تاریخ لکھی جا رہی ہے اور اس میں مریم اور نواز کووہی مقام ملے گا جو بھتو کو ملا - آج جنہوں نے ر ا کے ساتھ کتاب لکھی اور کشمیر اور بلوچستان کو ایک ہی مسلہ کہا وہ محب وطن ٹھیرے اورجنہوں نے ملک کے لئے بڑی خدمات دیں وہ غدار ہیں اگر نواز کو کرپشن پر نکالا جاتا تو ہم بھی آپ کے ساتھ ہوتے مگر پچھلے بیس سال سے جس نے بھی جی حضوری نہ کی اسے یہی کہ کر چلتا کیا گیا نہ یہ الزام نیا ہے نہ طریقہ ھاں آپ لوگوں کو سمجھانا مشکل ہے جو اس عمر میں سمجھ ہی نہیں سکتے -

Few weeks earlier, I just wrote one sentance.......... sooner or later Ik will feel the heat all this, what his tigers doing with other family members. he and other PTI leaders have also sisters and they also born by women. every one have right's to criticize but why abuse to women's
PtI win or Loose but,,, no doubt no 1 party in using abusive language. if by using such language any one can win then we were win Kashmir and Baytul-Maqdis long time before.

Gemini

Voter (50+ posts)
Is ny yh recordings phly se h ki huwi hain,, jo aihsta aihsta ab release kry gi,, yh hmaray liye ni apni apny flats bachany ai ha,, apnay dashkaray bhai or badmash ulaad udhr London main mazay ly rhi ha,, or yh idr siasat krny ai ha,,
They ripped off people,, and here we are today,, every one to leave this country you know why,, because of ruling dictators and production of dictators like Sharif and zardari ,, We have been ruled by incompetents and thug Mafia,, and they have no shame people are starving for food, shelter and they live like God Fathers in Pakistan,,,

Gemini

Voter (50+ posts)
Few weeks earlier, I just wrote one sentance.......... sooner or later Ik will feel the heat all this, what his tigers doing with other family members. he and other PTI leaders have also sisters and they also born by women. every one have right's to criticize but why abuse to women's
PtI win or Loose but,,, no doubt no 1 party in using abusive language. if by using such language any one can win then we were win Kashmir and Baytul-Maqdis long time before.
I though you forget what NZ Sharif has done with Benzair bhutto,, they destroy judicial system ,, Shahbaz Sharif used to call Judges and tell them How many years imprisoment you have to give to someone,, They destroyed police system and used them like theor security guards,, Mariyum Nawaz brought up with illegal money and we people are emotionally fool,,
Our sisters, Mothers Daughters are dying on streets due to insufficient and useless health system and she is telling us, she left her mother in most expensive hospital in herly street,, If you are convicted, whatever the matter is you must need to come to Jail,, We need working institutes not Zardai, Sharif, Imran Khan and dictators ruling and destroying the Pakistan ,,

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
I though you forget what NZ Sharif has done with Benzair bhutto,, they destroy judicial system ,, Shahbaz Sharif used to call Judges and tell them How many years imprisoment you have to give to someone,, They destroyed police system and used them like theor security guards,, Mariyum Nawaz brought up with illegal money and we people are emotionally fool,,
Our sisters, Mothers Daughters are dying on streets due to insufficient and useless health system and she is telling us, she left her mother in most expensive hospital in herly street,, If you are convicted, whatever the matter is you must need to come to Jail,, We need working institutes not Zardai, Sharif, Imran Khan and dictators ruling and destroying the Pakistan ,,

:clap:clap:clap
This is best way you replied. with comments and argue.
I never support PMNL, just hate that if use abusing words towards any family members. I am 100% agree with you, that Sharref did very wrong with BB in 1990's now they are feeling all this.
later same thing will happen with the leaders who they are doing this dirty politics now a days, what every these party. If you guy's think that with using abusive language we can achieve our goal, this is wrong.
in my views, A true leader always think before speak and then always stand on his words. But he change his stand time by time.Please give me single name from Pakistan politicians who stand there words.
Few example's the reason why i am giving example of Mr. Ik, because he is claiming for new Pakistan. More over pls don't compare Ik with NS.. he is past now. he proved corrupt. if you still compare Ik with NS then,, then where in new Pakistan.
If you said you never add corrupted politicians in your party, then why you change your stand, you should trust your youth's and as well as Allah. this is just simple example...... he did this lot of times.
If you listen some thing wrong about your opponents, pls check its wrong or true before spread to other people, In Quran pak such people's called Munafiq, i think no need for me to give examples that how many time Mr. Ik did this..
Just one day before he claim that he never ever vote PMNL or PPP, because he against both of them, and what happened next day........ you know very well... after this Mr. Zardari gave statement that ........ some time we need dog's to hunt lion.. I am sure MR Ik did this on agency pressure.
Mr. Ik Put Lannat on Assembly and just visit few days, if its true he should return all benefits, as a great leader. He leader gave example of Canadaian and other PM but use private jet on Umra. there is big difference what he speak and in his action's
At last but no least, how many times, he said he will never use other shoulder's ( specially agencies ) to be PM, Just one request please check by heart and as Muslim, do you think these election are fair and agencies are not helping PTI, even same agencies helped PPP in 2008 and 2013 PMNL......... The game is same, only face change....
I hope you will answer with argument.

just now some PTI suppoerter post below sentance in other thread.
With these haramkhor and khanzeer awam that are still with the patwarism, I doubt that there will be a change that easy. if by chance, any family member of that post also support PMNL.... then he will also Khanz......

Last edited:

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خبریں پڑھنے سننے سے دلچسپی رکھنے والوں کے لیے رہنما اصول یہ ہے کے

نواز شریف اور مریم نواز کو جھوٹ بولنے پر سزا ہوی ہے

ان کی سیاست جھوٹ ہے اور مسلم لیگی ووٹر اور سپورٹر کی چالیس سال کی ٹریننگ ہے جھوٹ سننے کی بولنے کی جھوٹ جینے کی .
اس تناظر میں تمام بیانات سنے پڑھیے اور جلسوں میں جائیے

Last edited by a moderator:

hassanrazi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Those who cried out loud on Hussain Nawaz picture in JIT should ask how come she releases this message from jail.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hehe, pmln is pretending like a new Benazir in the making, but except gender every thing is missing. bonge log.

Gemini

Voter (50+ posts)
:clap:clap:clap
This is best way you replied. with comments and argue.
I never support PMNL, just hate that if use abusing words towards any family members. I am 100% agree with you, that Sharref did very wrong with BB in 1990's now they are feeling all this.
later same thing will happen with the leaders who they are doing this dirty politics now a days, what every these party. If you guy's think that with using abusive language we can achieve our goal, this is wrong.
in my views, A true leader always think before speak and then always stand on his words. But he change his stand time by time.Please give me single name from Pakistan politicians who stand there words.
Few example's the reason why i am giving example of Mr. Ik, because he is claiming for new Pakistan. More over pls don't compare Ik with NS.. he is past now. he proved corrupt. if you still compare Ik with NS then,, then where in new Pakistan.
If you said you never add corrupted politicians in your party, then why you change your stand, you should trust your youth's and as well as Allah. this is just simple example...... he did this lot of times.
If you listen some thing wrong about your opponents, pls check its wrong or true before spread to other people, In Quran pak such people's called Munafiq, i think no need for me to give examples that how many time Mr. Ik did this..
Just one day before he claim that he never ever vote PMNL or PPP, because he against both of them, and what happened next day........ you know very well... after this Mr. Zardari gave statement that ........ some time we need dog's to hunt lion.. I am sure MR Ik did this on agency pressure.
Mr. Ik Put Lannat on Assembly and just visit few days, if its true he should return all benefits, as a great leader. He leader gave example of Canadaian and other PM but use private jet on Umra. there is big difference what he speak and in his action's
At last but no least, how many times, he said he will never use other shoulder's ( specially agencies ) to be PM, Just one request please check by heart and as Muslim, do you think these election are fair and agencies are not helping PTI, even same agencies helped PPP in 2008 and 2013 PMNL......... The game is same, only face change....
I hope you will answer with argument.

just now some PTI suppoerter post below sentance in other thread.
With these haramkhor and khanzeer awam that are still with the patwarism, I doubt that there will be a change that easy. if by chance, any family member of that post also support PMNL.... then he will also Khanz......
Yes he said, he will not take corrupt people and he has included them in party,, but trust me the person to whom he gave ticket in my constituency, if given to anyone else, on one can win, this is the current reality that not made by IK but due to previous politician, those politician who did not give people even basic education ,, thats not a u turn but changing the strategy ,, In last election only one MNA won the election, who was new faces,, we need institutes who can crush the culprits and dacoits,, just take example of NAB, from last 10 years NAB was dead, One chairman gave the life of NAB, He did not Use tax payer helicopter,
Yes Army interfere in the elections,,otherwise if you leave on common people ,, Maulana Fazlurehman will be CM of a province ,, look at the reaction of people after the Nawaz conviction, they were abusing suprem court and have no shame that Nawaz ripped the whole country and institute is trying to protect the Pakistan

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
In Pakistan we are not treated equally as far as the human rights are concerned. So either we are not human or they are not human. Nation can decide.