فواد چودہری ، شراب , مدینہ کی ریاست کی ڈرامے بازیاں اور پاکستانی سفارت خانوں میں شراب کے اھتمام

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apnay difaa main Maulvi sahab ko le aye ho, kuch khud bhi perh likh lia karo, janaab scholar sahab...

What are you on about? I have read the Holy Quran verses about Sharab, gambling which are called the acts of Shaytan. Look at Dr Israr Ahmad giving the references.

And for a Muslim one thing is sufficient. Did Prophet Muhammad (saww) practice something or not? If he(saww) didn't do anything then we're not allowed either. Alcohol is disliked and haram.

Atiullah wa atiur-rasool - obey Allah and obey the Rasool(saww).

I don't like your condescending attitude to Sunbeam. Do you know what Islam says about insults and arrogance? Perhaps you should listen to a Maulvi because your research hasn't done much for you :)))

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
What are you on about? I have read the Holy Quran verses about Sharab, gambling which are called the acts of Shaytan. Look at Dr Israr Ahmad giving the references.

And for a Muslim one thing is sufficient. Did Prophet Muhammad (saww) practice something or not? If he(saww) didn't do anything then we're not allowed either. Alcohol is disliked and haram.

Atiullah wa atiur-rasool - obey Allah and obey the Rasool(saww).

I don't like your condescending attitude to Sunbeam. Do you know what Islam says about insults and arrogance? Perhaps you should listen to a Maulvi because your research hasn't done much for you :)))
Thanks brother !

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
scholar sahab, yeh bata dain ke quran ki kis ayat nain sharaab ko haraam kia hai? I am just curious...
Hwala:
1) sura Baqra ayat#219
2)sura Maida ayat#90 / 91

in ayaton ko parh lijiye tarjume aur tafseer ke sath....iss se ziyadah aap hazam nahin kar paye gen...

Mohataram aap jaise logon ko kuch batanae ka faida nahin...aap english litrature to kub parhte hain lekin quran nahin parhte tarjume ke sath.....jo quran men mana hai aur jiska hukm hai kya aap wo karrahe hain?????fuzul jahilon jaise sawalat kar ke aap ne apne aap ko JAHIL sabit kar diya hai...

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks brother !
Taubah ker lo ap bhi...you said,: Fawad is 99% sharabi...How can you say with such a cofidence that he is a drinker unless you have seen him drinking..."Adami ke jhoota honay ke liye yeh baat kaafi hai ke wo jo baat sunay usko bina tasdeeq aagay bayaan ker day"(Hadith Muslim)...If you don't have direct evidence against Fawad, then it is BUHTAN aur buhtaan ki saza pata hai apko kia hai?
Banda Tie laga ker koi mufakkir nahin buj jaata, bhai sahab...