عمران خان کو ہٹانے کے پراسس میں کوئی امریکی شامل نہیں،ڈونلڈ لو

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lol Laughing GIF by Todd Rocheford
Cracking Up Lol GIF

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
منیرہ مستری سفارش کروانے اپنے دوسرے ابو کے پاسس پوھنچا ہوا ہے آج حالت چیک کرو ہاتھ کانپ رہے ہیں سٹک بھی سائیڈ پر ہے

g i joe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
the cypher belongs to govt of pakistan sended by pakistani official in the encrypted language how the hell donald lu says there is no conspiracy when u met Pak Official n wrned him abt the consequences of not removing the Khan from power was actually a birthday wish of ur mom !!!

cestmoi ✅️

Here is my personal take. While some of them asked some good questions, I don't feel there was any genuine intent overall to grill him on this matter and ask for actions that would make any difference. I could be wrong but that's how I feel.

Melanthus

No American was involved, their local slaves were involved.
America used it’s slaves in Egypt to remove Mohammad Morsi and it also used it’s slaves in Pakistan to remove Imran.Morsi was a professor and taught in American and Egyptian universities.His fault was that he was from Muslim Brotherhood party which is not acceptable to America.Imran wanted Pakistan to have an independent foreign policy.Uncle Sam couldn’t tolerate this and he used the army to remove Imran.Bhutto was also removed by US.

chacha jani

منیرہ مستری سفارش کروانے اپنے دوسرے ابو کے پاسس پوھنچا ہوا ہے آج حالت چیک کرو ہاتھ کانپ رہے ہیں سٹک بھی سائیڈ پر ہے
They already captured Raheel Sharif! They know our Phoj values very well! :)

Eigle

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is my personal take. While some of them asked some good questions, I don't feel there was any genuine intent overall to grill him on this matter and ask for actions that would make any difference. I could be wrong but that's how I feel.
They will never be serious about it. Lu can not do that by his own, It was done with high level approval.
They will always go with their own interest.
And the local slaves will also go with their master's interest.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I guess shameless Patwaris are in the US government as well. They lie so bluntly that even a child could tell they are lying.