!!...عمران خان کو ملک بدر کیا جایے
روبینہ فیصل

Imran.gif

Imran.gif002.gif
Imran.gif003.gif
Imran.gif004.gif

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am with you IK should give up and leave politics or become hypocrat like others those done unrevesable damage to nation and still wants to rule again and again
but people like IK are similar of the dewana person in baghdad history who was screaming and alarming people of city but every one laughed and keep debating silly issues (like today we are that NS did that when he was in power he made corrupt free Pakistan and Pakistan was Asian tiger etc and aik Zardari sab pay bhari) but Ganghis Khan destroyed every thing in baghdad and i am afraid that same destruction is happening in Pakistan slowly.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
i was not a supporter of ptI BUT WHEN THESE CORRUPPT ********* POLITICIANS NEY IMRAN KHAN KI MUKHALIFAT SHROO KI TO MUJHEY AHSAAS HUA KEH IMRAN KHAN HI BEST HAI KYONKA JUB CORRUPT GROUP OR NAZEER PAAJI JAISEY JO PAISEY KI KHATIR APNI MAAN BEHAN AUR BETI BAICH SAKTA HAI AGAR YEH ISS KI MUKHALIFAT KAR RAHE HAIN TO SABIT HUA KEH IMRAN CORRUPT NAHI

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar IK ki niat saaf hai tau usko planners bhi mil jain gai, vision bhi aajaye ga. Pakistan main sincere logoun ki koi kami nahin, unhain sirf saath shamil kerney ki zaroorat hai. Unite for a better Pakistan!

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bundar kya jaane adrak ka sawaad.
aap log tehrey PMLN PPP or MQM ke farishton ke supporter. aap kya jaaney gay ke Imran kya hai
کونکہ یہ لوگ خواب خرگوش کے مزے لے رہے ہیں یہ لوگ غفلت کی نیند سو رہے ہیں ان کو مت جگاؤ نہیں تو بیدار ہوتے ہی انڈیا سے مدد مانگنے لگے گے .... آپ نے دیکھے ہیں اتنے محب وطن پاکستانی ...؟؟؟؟

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
IMRAN kHAN IS A GREAT MAN, BUT WHY HE DID NOT DO LONG MARCH AGAINST CRUUPTION AND THIS GOVERNMENT AND WHY HE IS SILENT ON Karachi SITUATION MAY BE HIS MASTER TOLD HIM TO BE SILENT,

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wah Robina wah, kya tahreer hai, wallah maza agaya. Oh yeah, if I may add :

یہ شخص جسکا نام عمران ہے ، ملک سے نکال دیا جاے کیونکہ یہ بے ایمان ، چور، کرپٹ ، بد دیانت ، لٹیرا نہیں ہے - جسکے پاس یہ خوبیاں نہ ہوں اسکو پاکستان جیسے سر زمیں پر رہنے کا کوئی حق نہیں - اور تو اور یہ بد کار شخص ہسپتال کے لئے پیسے جمح کرتا ہے تو ہسپتال ہی میں خرچ کرتا ، عورتوں اور عیاشی پہ خرچ نہیں کرتا - یہ صفات پاکستانی سیاست دنوں خصوصیات کے بلکل بر عکس ہیں لہذا میں منصف اعظم سے مودبانہ درخواست کرتا ہوں کہ اس شخص کو پہلی فرصت میں ملک بدر کر دیا جاے

gazoomartian

IMRAN kHAN IS A GREAT MAN, BUT WHY HE DID NOT DO LONG MARCH AGAINST CRUUPTION AND THIS GOVERNMENT AND WHY HE IS SILENT ON Karachi SITUATION MAY BE HIS MASTER TOLD HIM TO BE SILENT,

I have been wondering about that too

may be he thinks 'its no use, PPP will never do anything to contain violence'

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
He is confused leader. He doesn't know what to do. No vision. No planning.

HAHAHAH...........@POST. No vision, no planning........? How come?

Did you read the manesto of PTI?

Do you know the 100 days plane of PTI?

Have you ever listened to Imran on Education, Healthy, Monetary, Social Structure or Sport policy of PTI?

Have you ever listened to Imran suggesting the solutions for various issues including the issue of Terrorism in Pakistan and in Karachi etc. ?

If not, then you must do it to finish your confusion.

And

If yes, then I am sure you are def dumb and blind and discussion with you is useless.

Thanks for reading

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I have been wondering about that too

may be he thinks 'its no use, PPP will never do anything to contain violence'

The simple answer is Timing. Timing plays a very important role in Politics.

If the govt. finishes to day and elections are announced in next 3 months, those election would be fought again on old electoral rolls. In the result of that the same corrupt mafia would again come in power.

I think Imran is waiting for the complete reforms of Election Commission and finalising the electoral lists, which the govt. delayed till March 2012.

gazoomartian

The simple answer is Timing. Timing plays a very important role in Politics.

If the govt. finishes to day and elections are announced in next 3 months, those election would be fought again on old electoral rolls. In the result of that the same corrupt mafia would again come in power.

I think Imran is waiting for the complete reforms of Election Commission and finalising the electoral lists, which the govt. delayed till March 2012.

I have my own Elections Commission reforms in my Patriots manshoor and its real doozie