عمران خان قرآنی آیات کا سہارا لے کر مہم چلارہے ہیں،مفتاح کےبیان پرسخت ردعمل

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what do you mean by prove their legitimacy? how are they doing that?
They are trying to please their master.If their master gives them legitimacy than our establishment will follow suit.I believe the damage has been done.The public has accepted PTI’s narrative.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have a more important question for you!

When will dollar price come down??
When will the deprived of our country see decrease in inflation???
اس بات کا جواب باجوہ دے گا یا پی ڈی ایم کا سپوکس پرسن زندہ لاش زومبی میجر جنرل بابر دے گا اسی قبض زدہ چہرے والے زومبی نے بتایا تھا کہ باجوے اور امریکہ کئٗ سازش کے بعد ڈالر چھ روپے نیچے گیا ہے اور اکانومی مستحکم ہوئی ہے۔ اس ایکسپریشن لیس چہرے والے زندہ لاش زومبی نے یہ نہیں بتایا کہ باجوے اور امریکہ کیٗ سازش سے جو عدم اعتماد پیش ہوئی اس سازش سے شاید سولہ روپے ڈالر اوپر گیا تھا اسی سولہ میں سے باجوے ُاور امریکہ کیٗ سازش رجیم چینج کی تکمیل کے بعد اسی سولہ میں سے چھ روپے کم ہوئے تھےُ اگر وہ سچ بات بھی بھونک دیتا پی ڈی ایم کا ترجمان زندہ لاش تو بہتر ہوتا

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
no first i want to understand your 1st point, i really do, would be nice of you to explain that comment

A guilty conscience needs no accuser!

Shouldn’t he be telling about the improvements he is going to bring !! Either he is unsure of his job, or he thinks he has not rightfully earned his place !

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now it's sure they will perish as others did, ALLAH has opened eyes of millions.

A playboy cricket star raised in west has changed into a Muslim who do things by Quran and Sunnah, and Patwari Muslims are scared of Islam as it's real power by ALLAH that unite us all against evil and corrupts.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is nothing, those extreme haramis like Siberite, Bubber Shair, Rajarawal111, Meme, ansar_raja786, Jasmine Afriday, Meme would blame their births on Immi....
It's useless to tickle their non existent brains on such matters....
Brace yourself for the caterwauling cacophony based on cocaine, selected, cocaine, selected, pinki peerni, cocain, youthia..... the monotony of which will make you feel like you're back in kindergarten.
where is Doom1111 these days lol