عمران خان اور فون کالز

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران نیازی کے آج کے دن ایک اور ڈرامہ رچایا۔ 4 بجے اس مداری نے لائیو کالز لینی تھیں لیکن پھر کیا ہوا سب نے دیکھا۔ فون کالز ریکارڈ کی گئیں اور سلیکٹڈ نے من پسند کالز کا جواب دیا۔ واہ نیازی تیری ڈرامے بازیاں

He fails to bring any change in PCCB, whereas he claims to change every department in 90days.
Biggers layers. Now just saying change cannot bring by push a button.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He fails to bring any change in PCCB, whereas he claims to change every department in 90days.
Biggers layers. Now just saying change cannot bring by push a button.

Please put hand on ur heart and tell us is he not trying to change the system in positive direction? Just in Punjab how many IGP replaced but no change as 35 years bad governance rather ill governance of Mafias destroyed the each and every department and not easy to fix.
Please wait 5 years and if he didn't impacted Pakistan in positive sense we will bring back Nawaz if still alive.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please put hand on ur heart and tell us is he not trying to change the system in positive direction? Just in Punjab how many IGP replaced but no change as 35 years bad governance rather ill governance of Mafias destroyed the each and every department and not easy to fix.
Please wait 5 years and if he didn't impacted Pakistan in positive sense we will bring back Nawaz if still alive.

I can wait for 15years, but IK cannot bring change with Choor and daku. In his cabinet from federal or Punjab, 80% are corrupt. This is the reason IK needs to take U-turn.
Here I gave the example of PCCB, this is low profile department, where Chairman and CEO changes but no improvement in performance.
Where is Suger commission report, Atta choor , OIL & energy, medicine... any culprits punished. ???

Okara

I can wait for 15years, but IK cannot bring change with Choor and daku. In his cabinet from federal or Punjab, 80% are corrupt. This is the reason IK needs to take U-turn.
Here I gave the example of PCCB, this is low profile department, where Chairman and CEO changes but no improvement in performance.
Where is Suger commission report, Atta choor , OIL & energy, medicine... any culprits punished. ???
From where PMIK needs to import honest people? As a Pakistani when was last time you voted to an honest person?

Okara

Please help understand, if I kill u broad day light how much will it take to punish me in the anglo saxon system? Sugar commission is on LHC stay order just like of model town. Hudabiya was decided by Qazi Faiz Issa and even can't be discussed its merit on the media.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
From where PMIK needs to import honest people? As a Pakistani when was last time you voted to an honest person?

There are 3 types of different statements from IK on the container, in the 2018 election, and as PM. During the election campaign, he claimed this team is ready and promised to bring change in 90 days, now what was his statement, that he cannot bring so fast.
As Pm, he has a report of each and every politician.
Nab withdraw cases against Punjab daku, because IK govt needs their support in senate election moreover today PTI govt support PMLQ candidates in the senate election.
One side IK supported corrupt people's and another side No NRO...

Okara

There are 3 types of different statements from IK on the container, in the 2018 election, and as PM. During the election campaign, he claimed this team is ready and promised to bring change in 90 days, now what was his statement, that he cannot bring so fast.
As Pm, he has a report of each and every politician.
Nab withdraw cases against Punjab daku, because IK govt needs their support in senate election moreover today PTI govt support PMLQ candidates in the senate election.
One side IK supported corrupt people's and another side No NRO...
What do u say about this?
I have used the data from the following link
https://www.dawn.com/news/1442378
And Historical Exchange Rates are from
https://www.xe.com
Please see this table

YearDebt in Pak Rs (Billions)Exchange Rate during this timeDebt in US Dollar (Billions)Debt in 5 Years US Dollar (Billions)Avg Debt per year in US $ (Billions)
According to State Bank of Pakistan the Debt of Pakistan in Nov 2020 was Pak Rs 35,822.6 Billions with exchange rate of 159.29 this Debt in US $ was $224.97. As in 2018 this debt was $221.54 so the difference between 2018 and Nov2020 is $3.43. So Avg debt added per year by PTI government is $1.72 billions.
Here is the summary
Avg Debt added per year by PPP 11.50
Avg Debt added per year by PMLN 13.95
Avg Debt added per year by PTI 1.72

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
All PPP leaders, bark on IK before the election, and now the important part of IK govt like Baber Awan, Firdous Ashiq, Ch Fawad, and Janab Amir Liaquat.

Okara

All PPP leaders, bark on IK before the election, and now the important part of IK govt like Baber Awan, Firdous Ashiq, Ch Fawad, and Janab Amir Liaquat.
Did any of them blame for double shift on IK and still with him?

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Okay please then wait not 15 years, Wait only 5 year.