عثمان ڈار کے خلاف بیان دینے کیلئے جاوید علی پرغیرانسانی تشدد،عمران خان برہم

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nangay Dehshatgard Generals Heera Mandi ki pedawar hai. Ye harami Generals apni betion ko bhi nanga karke unka mujrah dekhte hai.
Inn corrupt Harami Generals ko inn ki biwi betion samait nanga karna chahiye.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Harsh reality....شیر کی بچی
Whatever Maryam and her Papa are ..they are Bold and Brave...💪💪

While.... Imran and Company are coward.
Note my words... even after coming in power ...Coward IK will not do any harm to these people. Basically he's a coward man.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
Can Bajwa traitor tell us about the performance of Showbaz Bhikari?.PDM haramis have completely fucked up Pakistan.The country became bankrupt in less than 10 months.
It is time for Pakistani Awam to f these bastards with bullets, killing of these sub human filth is a duty of every patriotic Pakistani man, women and child.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one is perfect ...but you will all agree inside your heart.... that Imran Khan as a leader is lacking words, temper, and tone, to address the chief justice in the about perticular event.

The words should be more harsh and tone whould be more attacking.

I think this will make 0% impact on the thick skin judiciary .
On the other hand رنڈی اور رانا have that ability۔

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen, GANDOWAH, watch this..

پہلےدھیان سے پڑھ ۔جاھل اجڈ انسان۔ اور تنقید کو برداشت کرنا سیکھ ۔۔
تمہارا کیا حال ہے دو چار بڑی بڑی گالیاں لکھنا مجھے نہیں آتا۔۔۔۔۔و

Last edited:

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
The brilliant women of class, integrity intelligence and grace Jemima Goldsmith. MAYBE the despicable immoral Mrs Farah Dibah can LEARN some manners from this wonderful lady from UK.

Moral decay in Pakistan under plmn, PPP, ANP AND MQM TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I think it's time now that we ask for help from US. They should come and neutralize NaPak Army. Pakistan being a US colony would be far better place. Nothing is more important than self respect.