Not open for further replies.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
mag-05.gif

mag-05-2.gif

mag-05-3.gif

M

MrImranKhan

Iran is secretly behind this Middle East unrest and this report with KT McFarland is ON THE MONEY. The goal is to topple Saudi Arabia, raise the price of oil and for Iran to take over Saudi Oil.

It is no secret that many Al Qaeda leaders are hiding in Iran and Bin Laden is there as well. My theory is that that Iran has promised Bin Laden that they will let him lead Saudi Arabia if the Government is ever toppled.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran is secretly behind this Middle East unrest and this report with KT McFarland is ON THE MONEY. The goal is to topple Saudi Arabia, raise the price of oil and for Iran to take over Saudi Oil.

It is no secret that many Al Qaeda leaders are hiding in Iran and Bin Laden is there as well. My theory is that that Iran has promised Bin Laden that they will let him lead Saudi Arabia if the Government is ever toppled.

[hilar][hilar][hilar] Most funny analysis ever read, Alqaeda is involved in killing iranians and the sect iran belongs to through the history from iraq to pakistan. Tunisia and egypt are sunni majority population while In Bahrai, this is not "Chand Afrad". shias are 70% of Bahrain. Saudi Arabiaian leader are already USA's slave. More than 800 billion dollars of saudis are in amereican banks. and If iran is behind M.E turmoil thn look how successfully they kicked out the American's phattos lyh Mubarak, Zain abdeen andnow Khadmen e america wa europe shah abdullah should really worry.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar] Most funny analysis ever read, Alqaeda is involved in killing iranians and the sect iran belongs to through the history from iraq to pakistan. Tunisia and egypt are sunni majority population while In Bahrai, this is not "Chand Afrad". shias are 70% of Bahrain. Saudi Arabiaian leader are already USA's slave. More than 800 billion dollars of saudis are in amereican banks. and If iran is behind M.E turmoil thn look how successfully they kicked out the American's phattos lyh Mubarak, Zain abdeen andnow Khadmen e america wa europe shah abdullah should really worry.

If you just think with open mind then things are not so difficult.
Tell me which country always stands with Pakistan at the time of crises and who is responsible for unrest in Baluchistan. And if there is unrest in Muslim world who will get the benefit. Just do some research on YouTube, you will find these Iranians fighting in front of Roza Rasool pbuh. Can you explain these acts?

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am seeing things with open eyes bro, Did I mentioned that Pakistan should condemn saudia's acts in Bahrain?? obviously no, But there are 10-15 % shias in Pakistan and its there democratic right to protest against it. Saudia has always been friend with Pakistan and I have no doubt in it that it is a sincere friendship. Pak Government should not condemn this act. As far as these video are concerned, why shia will attack kaaba as it is the most holy place for them and all muslims. It was an protest against Saudi and us government and very cleverly showed as "Attack on Kabba" bu saudi government just lyk 9-11 by US government.
We should respect the majority. Its a biased article may be published in Ummat or Al-esar. Every body know their agenda,So you should see the things wid broader mind set

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
I am seeing thing with open eyes bro, Did I mentioned that Pakistan should condemn saudia's acts in Bahrain?? obviously no, But there are 10-15 % shias in Pakistan and its there democratic right to protest against it. Saudia has always been friend with Pakistan and I have no doubt in it that it is a sincere friendship. Pak Government should not condemn this act. As far as these video are concerned, why shia will attack kaaba as it is the most holy place for them and all muslims. It was an protest against Saudi and us government and very cleverly showed as "Attack on Kabba" bu saudi government just lyk 9-11 by US government.
We should respect the majority. Its a biased article may be published in Ummat or Al-esar. So you should look the thing wid broader views

Some one can deny the historical facts but these can't be changed.

As a Pakistani who is resident in Saudi Arabia I am well aware of the activities of Shias and their objective. These people do not respect at all the majority of Saudi Muslims that in you own opinion
"We should respect the majority"

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some one can deny the historical facts but these can't be changed.

As a Pakistani who is resident in Saudi Arabia I am well aware of the activities of Shias and their objective. These people do not respect at all the majority of Saudi Muslims that in you own opinion
"We should respect the majority"

what about the majority of Bahrain?? should it be stoped by force?As far as historical fact r concerned, Your mighty Al-saud finished turkish khilafa wid help of laurence of arabia, dont go into history u will find nothing to defend these yazid's descendants

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
what about the majority of Bahrain?? should it be stoped by force?As far as historical fact r concerned, Your mighty Al-saud finished turkish khilafa wid help of laurence of arabia, dont go into history u will find nothing to defend these yazid's descendants

I think you are talking about this peaceful protest.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of All they all were holding Bahranian national flag not the slogans of shiites, secondly tell what was wrong in it, we had far more violent protest in pakistan by lawyersm did police acted like this

do u think that boy was marching towards tanks with ak-47
and this child with tons of bomb in his pocket...
and what a piece of peace by saudis. They should get noble prize innit?
bahrain-march-2011-xix.jpg

bahrain12.jpg

and look these two terrorist firing at troops. so bad

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.

Instead of answering the real question every saudi supporter comes and talks the same bullsh*t about how Ale-Saud has done this and that for the Ummah.

Try answering the video in the thread above.

Why is Ale-Saud a slave of the US?

There were 2 other threads where no Saudi supporter came with any good answers. It was all bullsh*t telling people to shut up and not criticize KSA.

I refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.