زندہ رہنا ہے تو اسلحہ کے لائسنس بناؤ کراچی کی دیواروں پر چاکنگ

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
438262833_3710127952604392_5297567734941341646_n.jpg

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

I believe it's equally important to have firearms safety, and handling training. With license and no training, you'll end up dead.

However, judging by the level of street crimes occuring in Pakistan nowadays having in pocession of unlicensed firearms, it's pretty evident licensed firearms have little worth.

Regarding cellphone snatching, possible solution could be binding mobile phone's IMEI number with buyer's CNIC. When selling used phone, binded IMEI and owner's CNIC on record must match. This will bring down number of crimes as stolen phones would be of no use. Cellphone manufactureres also need to disable stolen phones.

Last edited:

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
I believe it's equally important to have firearms safety, and handling training. With license and no training, you'll end up dead.

However, judging by the level of street crimes occuring in Pakistan nowadays having in pocession of unlicensed firearms, it's pretty evident licensed firearms have little worth.

Regarding cellphone snatching, possible solution could be binding mobile phone's IMEI number with buyer's CNIC. When selling used phone, binded IMEI and owner's CNIC on record must match. This will bring down number of crimes as stolen phones would be of no use. Cellphone manufactureres also need to disable stolen phones.
Getting a training is common sense

Talwar Gujjar

I don't know the motive behind wall-chalking but I am very much for everybody to carry firearms. It is a great deterrent against oppression and exploitation.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
A question:
Do terrorists, thieves, robbers and street criminals have licensed weapons?

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai jaan jab tak tajir khareeday ga chori shuda sasta mobile aur mehnga baichay ga, uss waqt tak snatching nahe ruk sakta, sub k sub corrupt hain na-paak-istaan mein