زلمی پر ظلم ہو گیا

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Show the evidence before you make serious allegations.Zalmi's batting relies heavily on its openers.The openers got out cheaply which put the team under pressure.
A silent joke addressed quietly is better than an intellectual comment.

Steyn

Show the evidence before you make serious allegations.Zalmi's batting relies heavily on its openers.The openers got out cheaply which put the team under pressure.

Are you going to take me to court? Chill out.

I was angry Peshawar Zalmi lost and based on the past history of Salman Bhuts and Muhammed asif and younis, i am not wrong to think there might be some match fixing.

I don't care now and i wasn't suing anybody.

Muhammad Jibran

1. Foreign players and staff came to Pakistan
  2. Match attendance was very good
Pakistan won because this will help return of cricket and other sports to Pakistan,
Foreign players came for money, its not a big deal.... Match attendence in T20 finals was always good.
Nothing special.....
Besides, by enforcing a small curfew around the stadium was an evidence that we are still unsafe.

muhammadadeel

Foreign players came for money, its not a big deal.... Match attendence in T20 finals was always good.
Nothing special.....
Besides, by enforcing a small curfew around the stadium was an evidence that we are still unsafe.
being unsafe is not the big issue for me. I think v shud focus on making our internal systems better using technology at a wider scale at public level. So v can smash the threats rather then assume defensive postures.

jani1

اس سیریز میں کسی ایک قوم یا علاقے کو نشانہ بنانا خود کو دھوکہ دینے کے برابر ہے۔۔
کیونکہ ہر ٹیم میں ہر علاقے کے لڑکے ہیں۔۔ اور بعض غیر ملکی بھی۔۔

Khan125

No, you are not worth it

میں مسلمان ہوں نہ کے کوئی فسادی نسل
جن پر اللہ نے لعنت کی ہو اُس نسل (یہودی) کا کیا کہنا
Teree ye chaal kmyaab nhi ho geee HINDU BANYAE..... ankareeb terey balatkar ka wakt hoa chahta hey

Khan125

اس سیریز میں کسی ایک قوم یا علاقے کو نشانہ بنانا خود کو دھوکہ دینے کے برابر ہے۔۔
کیونکہ ہر ٹیم میں ہر علاقے کے لڑکے ہیں۔۔ اور بعض غیر ملکی بھی۔۔

Ye hindu begharat hey. Yd yahan dividd create krns chahta hey

Muhammad Jibran

Big deal is, More cricket, more entertainment, more revenue, better promotion for Pakistan(as a safe country), and as a result more tourists, more Air lines, more revenue inflow etc etc.
LOL :D More tourist? How many tourist came in this PSL? How much revenue inflow taken place in thi version of PSL...
There was no revenue inflow but outflow :) The cost to conduct PSL who very high.... Unlike other leagues.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL :D More tourist? How many tourist came in this PSL? How much revenue inflow taken place in thi version of PSL...
There was no revenue inflow but outflow :) The cost to conduct PSL who very high.... Unlike other leagues.

Can you share cost details?

Muhammad Jibran

Can you share cost details?
It was evident , 15000 security personnel was deployed around the stadium, then the spectators were brought in buses and shuttles....... People took longer routes to reach there homes , cost them money ,time and resources.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was evident , 15000 security personnel was deployed around the stadium, then the spectators were brought in buses and shuttles....... People took longer routes to reach there homes , cost them money ,time and resources.

You didn't give me an estimate if the cost surpassed its revenue and benefits, but still let's assume the cost was more than the revenue, would you criticize the Khadim hussain Rizvi Dharnas in the same way which also costs people and the country in almost similar or even worse way?

Muhammad Jibran

You didn't give me an estimate if the cost surpassed its revenue and benefits, but still let's assume the cost was more than the revenue, would you criticize the Khadim hussain Rizvi Dharnas in the same way which also costs people and the country in almost similar or even worse way?
I nevee said cost was greater than its revenue..... But revenues were insignificant