M

mimran301

!???? ???? ??? ???? ??
?? ?? ???? ??? ?? "????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???" ? ??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ??????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? " ???? ? ??? ??" ?? "?? ???? ??" ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?? "???? ???? ????" ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?????

noumman

Citizen
salam yaro, it appears to me that they were looking at the camera hidden inside the dopata, rather than looking at the girl, dont you think?

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mere bhai billi ke saamne chechde rakhogey toh phir "koi dekhe na dekhe Shabbir toh dekhega." lolz

GraanG2

salam yaro, it appears to me that they were looking at the camera hidden inside the dopata, rather than looking at the girl, dont you think?

Yes I agree..and thats whats happening...Cos they are curious to know what she is doing...And who knows this was the lady who was filming...could have been a man wearing duppatta and people were looking at him,thinking "Oh Khwaja sara ab film bhi bana rahe hain." lolz...

BBC URDU failed big time.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
the guy in rikshaw must be very odd looking , thats why every body looking at it that way
people do stare at women , no doubt but not like this which is shown in this clip.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
That was some guy making video & everyone was looking at camera that why they filming me from rikshaw while rikshaw was very slowly passing everyone to get attention but aprt from this it is true that woman do face this situation in real in pakistan.

jaanmark

It is not true.
BBC shall show what London (England do with young woman in school, jobs, public place, clubs ,bus ,all transports, they just not look they want to always to do not only do they kill them too .Shame on BBC.

But any one act wrongly is wrong its do not matter where in the world.

I feel sorry about whole film team and whole idea.