خواتین ووٹرز کی رجسٹریشن بڑھانے کا امریک&#1740

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
4228.gif

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: خواتین ووٹرز کی رجسٹریشن بڑھانے کا امریک&a

I am surprised by all our these well wishers that these people do not help us where we need it and try to create trouble where is there is none.

I mean there are so many places where people want schools, colleges and universities or hospitals etc why do they not educate people who want education even if others do not? because once people who support certain initiatives get these things going and really benefit from them then others will come themselves. They are trying to knock us off balance everywhere they can which is recipe for destabilization rather than help. A house is getting on as usual and they just jump in uninvited forcing themselves in. Then there is a house crying out for help and is inviting them to come and help and they are not bothered. This is not help but a conspiracy against our nation and we should reject this kind of intervention.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: خواتین ووٹرز کی رجسٹریشن بڑھانے کا امریک&a

I am surprised by all our these well wishers that these people do not help us where we need it and try to create trouble where is there is none.

I mean there are so many places where people want schools, colleges and universities or hospitals etc why do they not educate people who want education even if others do not? because once people who support certain initiatives get these things going and really benefit from them then others will come themselves. They are trying to knock us off balance everywhere they can which is recipe for destabilization rather than help. A house is getting on as usual and they just jump in uninvited forcing themselves in. Then there is a house crying out for help and is inviting them to come and help and they are not bothered. This is not help but a conspiracy against our nation and we should reject this kind of intervention.

the all try his best men.........................he tried .....................Nange ko tie bandhna seekha rahe hain...............:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: kiyoon ke without tie insaan western nahi lagta...................:P:P