unique

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جیدے کی تازہ چول ملک ریاض کے ہلکے سے تڑکے ک&#174

جو شخص اکونومکس اور بیں الاقوامی سیاست کی الف ب نہیں سمجھتا وہ ایسا ہی لکھے گا

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sab usko gaalian day rahay hein.

Kisi nay koshish nahi ke keh logic kay sath uski baat ka jawab day.

All the Gulf States are rich and well fed with good education facilities.

Yet not one of them has managed to make any notable contribution to the world of science, arts, sports, innovation etc.

They just buy everything or hire others to do it for them.

They also loathe and reject artistic expression of any kind and believe in repression and total control.

So why is this?

Why are small nations of a few million people in Europe more innovative and far ahead in science, technology and art then Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Iraq etc. ?

Any logic?

1manarmy

Voter (50+ posts)

salam

Ch sb keh pehlay 3 paragraphs toh achay hain, lakin last paragraphs nain satya nass maar diya. Jab ausay perhatay huwey I realised keh yeah sari tamheed sirf apnay liye he bandhe hai.

earlier someone said something about logic. let me try, as far as I see this particular article.

first of all we should categorize our priorities. Islam, Pakistan, rest of the world. Or for some people it can be Pakistan, Islam, rest of the world. Shouldn't, by any chance, whatever is/was happening in Burma more important than khanna's death? Whatever is happening in Pakistan more important than khanna's death?

Every nation commit mistakes, perhaps we have more flaws than other nations. We want to blend in with this world, but deep down we are strongly clung to Islam. That is why, in general, we have such stooge acts happening constantly around us not just in media.

Javed Ch can be a good writer, presenter BUT he is not a good arguerer. He has a typical mindset of, "tennu inni takleef aey teh khud kr lay, main jo keeta aey theek keeta aey."

Lastly, I dont agree with Javed Ch that we are poor people. He forgot to mention in his article all the good projects running in Pakistan. Some of them on Zakat and Sudqa, hum ghareeeb log hotay toh dunya main sab say ziyada sudqa/khairaat kernay wali qoom na hotay. Aik banda apni sooch say ghareeb ya ameer hota hai, aur Javed Ch sb baray he ghareeb hain.

P.S. now I feel like Javed Ch. lol

mianwaseem

Citizen
Re: جیدے کی تازہ چول ملک ریاض کے ہلکے سے تڑکے ک&

he got no idea, people buy paintings to safeguard their investment , plus paintings are easiest way to transfer funds when needed

Rightly pointed out brother,,,iss jaddey chawal ko kia pata log west main paintings kiyon purchase kertay hain,,,ab iss ko kalum chorr ker subzi mundi ka rukh kerna chahiye,,,iss ka muqaam wohi hai

walana354

Voter (50+ posts)

good. i cant differ him on this topic

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)

http://muttonpulao.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-worst-hosts-on-pakistani-television.html
Javed Chaudhry has all the habits of a weasel. He even looks like a weasel. I am going to stop short of saying Javed Chaudhry is a weasel because while a weasel acts rather nauseatingly out of instinct, Javed Chaudhry acts the same way after thinking about it. So all due apologies to weasels everywhere, you guys are not as disgusting as this man. Not even close.

I can never forget or forgive Javed Chaudhrys glee at the shameful display that was the now infamous Cash-mala Tariq and Firdous Aashiq Awan clash on his show. While the two women tore at each other, Chaudhrys smile was actually out of his control. You could see on his face that the man was going to repeat the show a mind boggling 6 times the next day, and a few times the day after. And did he do anything to stop the mayhem? Did he call for a break? No he did not and why would he? It was the most viewing his show would ever get. I mean, one can guess what he was thinking. There he was, researching or making up a new incident to start his show with, every god darn single episode. And yet nobody was really tuning in. Then he tried becoming a hero and started really laying in into PPP members. That didnt work either, it was happening on every other show, nothing new. So why would Mr. Javed Chaudhry stop Firdous Aashiq Awan from saying nasty (but true) things about Kashmala? It got people hooked, and thats what any host wants. Ratings. Or at least thats what Mr. Chaudhry wrote in an article the next day. That he felt the need to justify his actions in an article show that perhaps there is hope yet for him. If only he stopped being a weasel and also stopped telling us those stupid incidents he starts the episode with. You dont sound wise Mr. Chaudhry, so stop telling us stories with significant pauses and meaningful glances. Here is advice that will benefit you in the great beyond.you must be getting a good pay, so buy a bloody conscience, stop enjoying the depravity of human behavior and stop boring us with those god-awful untrue incidents you relate.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think talat's point was that our media is too obsessed about india and their culture and that too very unfairly.

they don't appreciate their own culture.
by the way javaid ch you are the media person, isn't it the media's job to give and promote our own culture and give respect to our people and not be obsessed about india.

yes you can show india as well, but why not balance it. THats the point.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nodoubt he wrote this to justify himself.

quite obvious that!

abcdef

Councller (250+ posts)

sara no 2 nangay hoo rahy hain

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Very good article...

hmmm this is like saying "Mein kyu yahudion ko apna dushman samjhun. unhon nay meri zaat ka kia bigara hai"... lame article.. I used to love reading Javaid Chaudrys articles yet i ve lately come to despise him. He has become irrational and too opinionated. Yes, it is WRONG to give coverage to the death of Rajesh Khanna when many soldiers die daily trying to defend this country and fighting off terrorism. Dont they deserve the coverage? Many muslims have been killed in Burma to-date by the govt of Myanmar, dont they deserve coverage? Lately demonstrations have erupted in Indian Occupied Kashmir due to illegal killings, dont they deserve coverage? I mean wth was Javaid Chaudry thinking. He is merely trying to copy the western civilization. Since the west promotes art and culture (read music and dancing) so should we??? Where is our Islamic heritage in that?? Should we not promote our own Islamic culture. I ve not seen a program about the death of the Baloch boy who refused to remove the Pakistani flag from his house. Ive not seen them cover Prof Ghulam Azam who fully supported Pakistan during 1971 and is now being wrongfully tried by Bangladeshi govt...... You ve become a screw up Mr Javed Chaudry!!

Pk_Qatar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جیدے کی تازہ چول ملک ریاض کے ہلکے سے تڑکے ک

Well he wrote this article only defend his First CHAWAL when he was attacking Ansar Abbasi.

I believe that in this article he was wrong.

Jawed Chaudhry as you said we are SICK NATION. So you think by showing Rajesh Khana on the tv for the whole day that will make us better. You are wrong JC.

We need to stand on principles and truth and work hard and other things are secondary whether art or something.

Stop bringing Rajesh Khana in your articles and shows. Stick to the real problems of the Nation. Do not let the nation confuse in the culture of others which is not belonged to us.

You have exposed yourself when you were attacking Ansar Abbasi. We say Thank You for exposing yourself.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

not just javaid chaudery but all our journalists are same.you people only realised his true face when he wrote a column or two against PTI but i knew his real face since long ,and no one agreed with me when i wrote against him.

javaid chaudery is one of our modern journalists, whose only goal is to make as much money as possible by deceiving everyone and writing lies and false things wrapped in very shiny package.

a fellow journalist of javaid chaudery told me that javaid used to be so poor that he had just a cycle or something just a decade back and he was very low level worker in khabrain newspaper.like less than 10k pay low level clerical job he had.
but as is the case in pakistan if you are haraami and you have no character and principles than you progress and become rich very very fast in pakistan ,so javaid chaudery also adopted this way and now he is one of richest journalists around.

these "intellectuals" will one day even contribute fully in the fall of our country too.as their loyalty lies only with money and their nafas.
their only treatment is the taliban treatment .like how taliban treat the criminals.nothing less than that will save pakistan .
our nation is so shameless that after nazeer naaji,s corruption was exposed he was not arrested ,and he infact became more popular journalist.so in pakistan crime pays.now question is that how long will Allah tolerate such unjust nation on worlds map?lets see .wait and watch

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جیدے کی تازہ چول ملک ریاض کے ہلکے سے تڑکے ک

Bilkul sahi kaha [MENTION=19636]theexile[/MENTION] ne. Actaully Javed Ch. jese log complexed hein, pendoo gharon se uth kar agaye hein. I mean Bahawalpur se uth kar America chale jao aur thori sasti shorat miljaye, magar Pendoo to Paintings se hi impress hoga na.

He is the most Pendoo and inferiority-complexed journalist I have ever seen. He always tries to pronounce things like, Javed like Chauved and tries to look pendoo kool. Iss mulk mein pendoon ki bharmar hei, ab media bhi inke neeche agaya hei, computer ki tarah.