تحریک انصاف کا ایک ایم پی اے 25 کروڑ میں بک گیا،شہبازگل

shahbazi1ii11.jpg

تحریک انصاف کا ایک ایم پی اے 25 کروڑ روپے میں بِک گیا۔ ڈاکٹر شہبازگل کا دعویٰ

اپنے ٹوئٹر پیغام میں ڈاکٹر شہباز گل کا کہنا تھا کہ ہمارا ایک ایم پی اے 25 کروڑ میں زرداری اور ن لیگ نے خریداہے۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ قوم نہیں چھوڑے گی ان غداروں کو۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1549705170698764291
دوسری جانب سابق صوبائی وزیر مراد راس نے دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ پنجاب کی وزارت اعلیٰ کے لیے ہمارے ایم پی ایز کو 50 کروڑ تک کی پیشکش ہو رہی ہے۔

میڈیا سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے پی ٹی آئی رہنما مراد راس کا کہنا تھا کہ دوبارہ پیسہ چل رہا ہے اور ہمارے ایم پی ایز کو 30 سے 50 کروڑ کی پیشکش ہو رہی ہے، یہ ہاری ہوئی پارٹی ہے، یہ کیسے کہہ سکتے ہیں کہ حکومت بنا رہے ہیں۔

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am telling this since yesterday that Zardari will turn the tables as he did in the national assembly. And 75%of PTI is Lotas, so they will sell themselves for 50 crores, why not if money is their only ideology.
And it is only a matter of few months, then there would be elections again, new line ups, new environment and most of them may come back through some means, like nominating a dummy for the seat, or showing some fake documents like medical issues etc. Zardari will find them a way

Who are you idiot. Sitting in your sewer doing nothing and writing stupidity. Everyone knows whats happening, no einstein is required to understand it. Its being in the thick of things and fighting the mafia that requires courage and guts, So shut the fuck up and do something
with your life rather than posting nonsense here day in and day out

Rambler

انقلابیوں کی دولت پر جھپٹ ، حیران کن ھے ۔

آخر کوکینی نے سونامی کے طوطے سے جنم لینے والے انقلابیوں کو چننے میں اسکا کچن بجٹ مدنظر ضرور رکھا ہوگا ۔

اینا اے انقلابی ۔

لو سنی گئ ھماری، یُوں پھرے ہیں دن کے پھر سے
وہی گوشہ قفس ہے ، وہی فصل گل کا ماتم

Lanati no one will ever pay you more than some pieces of haram left overs. I have been advising you to go do some mehnat mazdoori pig rather than being on government dole. Miserable pathetic existence

Siberite

Lanati no one will ever pay you more than some pieces of haram left overs. I have been advising you to go do some mehnat mazdoori pig rather than being on government dole. Miserable pathetic existence
Oyee Gutter Brain . Keep counting your dumbass MPs... Use a leash to keep them slave .

Rambler

Oyee Gutter Brain . Keep counting your dumbass MPs... Use a leash to keep them slave .

Dear Pig dont worry about mpas, mnas or any other a's. Worry about yourself. Don't live like a tapeworm eating shit. Go and do something with your life rather than being a pig here. I know you live off the khairaat from taxpayers so you could keep your miserable existence and . spend all day writing stupid comments. This is how pigs live so you are nothing more than a filthy pig

Siberite

Dear Pig dont worry about mpas, mnas or any other a's. Worry about yourself. Don't live like a tapeworm eating shit. Go and do something with your life rather than being a pig here. I know you live off the khairaat from taxpayers so you could keep your miserable existence and . spend all day writing stupid comments. This is how pigs live so you are nothing more than a filthy pig
Oyee Gutter brain Nihari. Your freaken leader run away when face trouble like a rat sticking his tail under his tiny butts.
These MF MPs , you can't even get them on your side and yet your big mouth is wide open for revolution

Its like asking Bull to tap your rear end with horn. Bastards all over under PTI flag .

back to the future

This means that somebody dont want change in Govt before November
He will not learn by being soft
he will go by aggression only only if you had the guts

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afsos N league keh un bacha khuchai followers or voters per hai jo isss ko Democracy kehtai hain, aur iss ko bhi defend kertai hain. Dimaghi tur per Janwar sai bhi badtar makhloq.

Rambler

Oyee Gutter brain Nihari. Your freaken leader run away when face trouble like a rat sticking his tail under his tiny butts.
These MF MPs , you can't even get them on your side and yet your big mouth is wide open for revolution

Its like asking Bull to tap your rear end with horn. Bastards all over under PTI flag .

Ahh you are one very thick skinned pig and since you can't write a coherent sentence I am sure you have never worked a proper job in . . your life. As I said don't worry about the politics in Pakistan. IK is enough to deal with criminals. You just get off your piles ridden ass and go earn an honest living. I know west gives khairat to low life's like to eat, sleep and do nothing. Atleast learn from that society which takes cares of sub-humans like you and stop wastage bandwidth on your garbage here. This is my honest advise and if you love living in and eating feces and there is not much anyone else can do

Siberite

Ahh you are one very thick skinned pig and since you can't write a coherent sentence I am sure you have never worked a proper job in . . your life. As I said don't worry about the politics in Pakistan. IK is enough to deal with criminals. You just get off your piles ridden ass and go earn an honest living. I know west gives khairat to low life's like to eat, sleep and do nothing. Atleast learn from that society which takes cares of sub-humans like you and stop wastage bandwidth on your garbage here. This is my honest advise and if you love living in and eating feces and there is not much anyone else can do
Ullo kay pathay. Can you fucken read ? I guess not. Like the rest of the youthy asses , your is as much matured as the rest of those asses hanging round here supporting Cocaine sniffer.
Try to read staying within the context of the Thread. I understand , your impaired pea brain is incapable of following even brief instructions , but for the sake of it, try once in your life time ,ass.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shahbazi1ii11.jpg

اپنے ٹوئٹر پیغام میں ڈاکٹر شہباز گل کا کہنا تھا کہ ہمارا ایک ایم پی اے 25 کروڑ میں زرداری اور ن لیگ نے خریداہے۔

دوسری جانب سابق صوبائی وزیر مراد راس نے دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ پنجاب کی وزارت اعلیٰ کے لیے ہمارے ایم پی ایز کو 50 کروڑ تک کی پیشکش ہو رہی ہے۔

میڈیا سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے پی ٹی آئی رہنما مراد راس کا کہنا تھا کہ دوبارہ پیسہ چل رہا ہے اور ہمارے ایم پی ایز کو 30 سے 50 کروڑ کی پیشکش ہو رہی ہے، یہ ہاری ہوئی پارٹی ہے، یہ کیسے کہہ سکتے ہیں کہ حکومت بنا رہے ہیں۔
پھر تو انڈیا جیسا دشمن ملک ہماری پوری قومی اسمبلی خرید سکتا ہے بلڈنگ سمیت کیا قسمت پائی ہے پاکستان نے

ویسے بھی پچھلے دنوں قطر جیسے ملکوں سے اڑنے والے انڈیا کی کچھ کمرشل ایئر لائن کے جہاز خرابی کے بہانے کراچی ائیرپورٹ پر اترتے رہے ہیں اور وہاں زرداری ڈاکو راج ہے ، کہاں ہے وہ انجم ندیم کھسرا ؟

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
shahbazi1ii11.jpg

Nice, jab tak educated aur young logon ko tickets nai daen assay hotay rehay ga

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
Everyone comes in politics to make money in Pak, no matter how or any party
Buyers have the money and sellers are ready to sell at any cost.
Question is :What about those Noony MPAs, will they get money for loyalty? or just envy

Islamabadiya

انقلابیوں کی دولت پر جھپٹ ، حیران کن ھے ۔

آخر کوکینی نے سونامی کے طوطے سے جنم لینے والے انقلابیوں کو چننے میں اسکا کچن بجٹ مدنظر ضرور رکھا ہوگا ۔

اینا اے انقلابی ۔

لو سنی گئ ھماری، یُوں پھرے ہیں دن کے پھر سے
وہی گوشہ قفس ہے ، وہی فصل گل کا ماتم

What happened boss am away from news
Wasn’t youth happy ? What’s making them cry now ?

Visionartist

shahbazi1ii11.jpg