بہاولنگر واقعہ، پاک فوج کا ردعمل سامنے آ گیا

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kunjri foj
پروپگنڈا نہیں یہ ڈھٹائی ہے، کہ ہم جو مرضی کریں اور جو مرضی اسے کہہ دیں، کسی کی کیا جراٗت ہے سسکنے کی بھی؟
تمام سرکاری ادارے ان کے باپ کے نوکر نہیں، ان کے زرخرید غلام ہیں۔
تما قوانین اور آئین کی کتابیں ان کے ہاں ٹوائلٹ پیپر کی جگہہ استعمال ہوتی ہیں۔ کر لو جو کرنا ہے
I hope that they prewet the toilet paper.
with water ofcourse

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مخصوص عناصر نے سوشل میڈیا پر پروپیگنڈا شروع کردیا

،مخصوص مقاصد کیلئے ریاستی اداروں اور سرکاری محکموں کے درمیان تقسیم پیدا کرنے کی کوشش کی گئی۔

بہاولنگر واقعہ پر پاک فوج کا بیان آگیا​

news-1712936586-8919.jpg

پاک فوج کے شعبہ تعلقات عامہ (آئی ایس پی آر) کا کہناہے کہ بہاولنگر میں ایک افسوسناک واقعہ پیش آیا جس کو فوج اور پولیس حکام کی مشترکہ کوششوں سے فوری حل کرلیا گیا ،باوجود اس کے مخصوص عناصر نے سوشل میڈیا پر پروپیگنڈا شروع کردیا،مٰخصوص مقاصد کیلئے ریاستی اداروں اور سرکاری محکموں کے درمیان تقسیم پیدا کرنے کی کوشش کی گئی۔

آئی ایس پی آر کا مزید بتانا ہے کہ قوانین کی خلاف ورزی اور اختیارات کے ناجائز استعمال کے ذمہ داران کا تعین کیا جائے گا،حقائق کا پتہ لگانے کیلئےذمہ داروں کی نشاندہی کی جائے گی،تحقیقات کیلئے سکیورٹی اور پولیس اہلکاروں پر مشتمل مشترکہ انکوائری کی جائے گی۔

I've no fucking sympathy for the assholes after what they have done to the PTI leaders/supporters in the last two years or so.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1778878036793762148

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اللہ بھی صرف انکی مدد کرتا ہے جو اپنی مدد آپ کرتے ہیں۔ ۷۰ سال سے اللہ اللہ کر رہے ہیں۔ اب تک کیا حاصل کر لیا؟
قوموں کی تاریخ میں ۷۰ یا ۸۰ سال تو نومولودی کے ہوتے ہیں۔

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویلڈن پاک فوج۔۔۔۔۔۔پلس کو ٹھیک ٹکرے ھیں آپ۔ موگیمبو خوش ھوا۔ apologetic ھونے کی ضرورت نہیں۔

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
They use the blood of all those martyred foot soldiers, offered as sacrificial lambs to their master's in the mercenary business.
Which army out there doesn't treat its soldiers like sacrificial lambs and toss 'em into the meat grinder? Russia in the Ukraine war? The US in all its "much needed democracy wars"? The amount of soldiers in the US dealing with PTSD, I believe, is the highest anywhere. If you're gonna criticize, at least come correct with a fair point, professor sb.

Last edited:

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which army out there doesn't treat its soldiers like sacrificial lambs and toss 'em into the meat grinder? Russia in the Ukraine war? The US in all its "much needed democracy wars"? The amount of soldiers in the US dealing with PTSD, I believe, is the highest anywhere. If you're gonna criticize, at least come correct with a fair point, professor sb.
arifkarim, Is there anything wrong in what I said?

Kavalier

Best solution , though may not be popular, can be asking neighbouring country to attack and let us get freed, like Bengalis or like Balochis are struggling.

Sohail Shuja

Fair point is fairly simple & visible here. US, Russia and all those you have mentioned use their soldiers in fighting their own wars, not the wars of others. Neither are they used to conquer their own country time and again.

Sohail Shuja

Best solution , though may not be popular, can be asking neighbouring country to attack and let us get freed, like Bengalis or like Balochis are struggling.
The day is not far when our only friendly neighbor will feel threatened by our alliances in the region.

Kavalier

The day is not far when our only friendly neighbor will feel threatened by our alliances in the region.

I wonder if the word "friendly" fits here but one can say the only one who is not openly against us at the moment. And trust me, they are worse than the eastern "friends", in fact all other are much more trouble than the eastern neighbour, which share everything with us and is more interested in our stability than any other.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please elaborate the point you are attempting to convey. What alliance are we about to secure that's gonna trigger China? Or you are talking about Iran? Prof, your mega brainiac wisdom is all the gas we need.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

I wonder if the word "friendly" fits here but one can say the only one who is not openly against us at the moment. And trust me, they are worse than the eastern "friends", in fact all other are much more trouble than the eastern neighbour, which share everything with us and is more interested in our stability than any other.
Our instability is only not in the interest of the northern ave. However, our alliances do want us to charge up the grounds for a "democratic spur" in their territory.

The only reason why we have GB is because of them and also our Eastern neighbors had been kept at bay. However, even if the northern ones withdraw their support, it will leave us as a piece of cake lying bare for the eastern neighbors.

Sohail Shuja

Please elaborate the point you are attempting to convey. What alliance are we about to secure that's gonna trigger China? Or you are talking about Iran? Prof, your mega brainiac wisdom is all the gas we need.
May I request you to up your reading & comprehension skills a bit?
I mean that I don't want to be rude in a subtle manner, but where did I mention about any "NEW" alliance(s) to be?