بہاولنگر واقعہ، پاک فوج کا ردعمل سامنے آ گیا

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
May I request you to up your reading & comprehension skills a bit?
I mean that I don't want to be rude in a subtle manner, but where did I mention about any "NEW" alliance(s) to be?
Hey professor, why the long face? Why so serious, why so formal? It was just a light hearted comment. PTI folks appear so down after Imran's government removal. Lol.

Now let's get back to your enormous brain energy. Which alliance is going to affect our friendly neighbors? I hope you'll respond to the post instead of asking more questions. 😉

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hey professor, why the long face? Why so serious, why so formal? It was just a light hearted comment. PTI folks appear so down after Imran's government removal. Lol.

Now let's get back to your enormous brain energy. Which alliance is going to affect our friendly neighbors? I hope you'll respond to the post instead of asking more questions. 😉
Oh that's a real brain teaser -- BTW how many alliances do we have out of the region?

Sohail Shuja

Why waste so much time and space when you can write the obvious in just one sentence. 😂
Exactly my point, when I have already written about the obvious then what is the point in going round in circles that "What exactly is this or that"?
What a futile wastage of time, space and energy!

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly my point, when I have already written about the obvious then what is the point in going round in circles that "What exactly is this or that"?
What a futile wastage of time, space and energy!
O Dumbo, why you try to act all smart and so difficult. The neighbour, the member discussing with whom you were talking to, was India. Reread his second post so you can better understand the context. Therefore I was curious about what alliance and neighbours you are talking about. But no you are so high and mighty that you will keep posting comment after comment, keep dumb asking questions one after another but not answer a simple one line answer. Maybe next time don't write any content that you are too scared to elaborate. Will try to not quote you any further. Now F off.

Sohail Shuja

O Dumbo, why you try to act all smart and so difficult. The neighbour, the member discussing with whom you were talking to, was India. Reread his second post so you can better understand the context. Therefore I was curious about what alliance and neighbours you are talking about. But no you are so high and mighty that you will keep posting comment after comment, keep dumb asking questions one after another but not answer a simple one line answer. Maybe next time don't write any content that you are too scared to elaborate. Will try to not quote you any further. Now F off.
Re-Read Post #37 by the same fellow member. He understood what I meant, but why you couldn't? it is not beyond the comprehension of even a very low level intellect.

So, again your babbling will not save you from anything-- the truth is out there.

Moreover, if I sensed even an iota of genuineness in your questions, I would've, by all my heart, explained it in greater lengths than you can even imagine. But.... I am a professor and I guide my class, not otherwise.

Be back when you have learned some manners to speak to elders & have a genuine query. I will be available, if alive. Since it is hard to make me do things what others want, it is even harder for the snowflakes to piss me off, at least not with your current level of expertise. Until then...
Adios!

Last edited:

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moreover, if I sensed even an iota of genuineness in your questions, I would've, by all my heart, explained it in greater lengths than you can even imagine
Respect is something that is earned through actions, not something that can be demanded. Don't expect to be respected, if you constantly waste people's time by needlessly posting comment after comment, when it could be resolved with a simple response.

This ain't the first time I've seen you pull this weak move of askin' lame ass questions instead of just giving a straight-up answer.

If I am not wrong, in another thread, Raja too was asking a simple question, and there too you started with your lame question series.

What kinda freakin' psycho has the time to drop comment after comment, wasting everyone's time when a simple one-liner would do the job? And now you're probably gonna start up with a whole new set of lame questions again. 😂

So go on, hit the road with your dull drama. Ain't nobody got time for that shit!

Sohail Shuja

Respect is something that is earned through actions, not something that can be demanded. Don't expect to be respected, if you constantly waste people's time by needlessly posting comment after comment, when it could be resolved with a simple response.

This ain't the first time I've seen you pull this weak move of askin' lame ass questions instead of just giving a straight-up answer.

If I am not wrong, in another thread, Raja too was asking a simple question, and there too you started with your lame question series.

What kinda freakin' psycho has the time to drop comment after comment, wasting everyone's time when a simple one-liner would do the job? And now you're probably gonna start up with a whole new set of lame questions again. 😂

So go on, hit the road with your dull drama. Ain't nobody got time for that shit!
In case of Raja Rawal, ask him that when I detailed the matter later on, he then asked for time to read about the matter in detail and then return back. Moreover, there is a certain thing about RajaRawal111 that besides having a totally opposite political perspective, he knows how to have a debate in a respectable manner -- He knows its a matter of give and have. Furthermore, he is better at handling respect, if given to him and reciprocate in a manner of accord.