'You know who I am?' TV actor Ali Rahman yelling at a McDonald's employee

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب اس کو ساری دنیا کہے گی دیکھا ہے ٹی وی پر نہیں میکڈونلڈ کی ویڈیو میں۔

ُ

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe the McD employee is like me, because even I have no clue who this fool is?
Any suggestions???
حرامی خنزیری اچکوں اور کنجر نسل کے حرامی بزنجوں اور مافیا کے حرامی دلوں کی جگہ ایسے پڑ ہے لکھے نوجوانو کی ضرورت ہے پاکستان کو
kuttay ka bachha nawaj madarchod ka woh haal hoga ke maut ki tammanna kare ga magar is kuttay ko maut bhi nahin aaye gi..INSHA ALLAH & AAMEEN
Patwaris should be more disappointed
Hahaha zabardast!
my dear loro in the above post from where u inserted the idea of sharif name or u just inserted the way Sharif inserted their fat cock in ur mom loose stinky vagina . behanchood u dont need to show ur breed here as we all know ur a breed of wild pigs who fuk their own mom.
Hein phirr apnee traditions doosroun purr force kurnaa

apnee turah subh koe naa sumujh hindu
Hahahaha. Jaisao he camera dekha, theek hogaya. Camera hamarai liyay bohot bari naimat hai hahahaha
What if u were joked at or laughed at by random person, u will definately react worse than him. So let's not take one side of the argument here.
Mcdonald's apologised for the joke he threw at Ali. Let's not see Mcdonald's employee as innocent.
Happened to me once. I did not yell. I requested to talk to the store manager. I had him fired. Happened at the North Sydney McDonald's. (If you know about Sydney ).
If someone throws a joke at you in good spirit, whats wrong with it?
Why are we so aloof if some employee of a Fast Food Chain wants to share a joke or something, if we are not in the mood, best thing is to be stoic and get over it, this is certainly and over reaction and he knew it and stopped it once he saw the camera ..
Why are we so nice to people over us and shit with people who are below us ??
Maybe the McD employee is like me, because even I have no clue who this fool is?

Easy hojao Bacha party, Youthia party..i was telling u that this looks staged

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198213491750002690

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
And no one gives a fuck about what some unknown fool has to say? Might be "famous" in his gulli mohalla but the rest of us have no idea who he is or really care.
learn to use brain and intellect before you jump to conclusions. Will help a lot of Youthias.. Short sighted and superficial !

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Happened to me once. I did not yell. I requested to talk to the store manager. I had him fired. Happened at the North Sydney McDonald's. (If you know about Sydney ).

Imagine how would that reflect on the actor, how would his perception be. He would become a famous social devil.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I reckon we should all support that Mcdonald's employee and show sympathy with him.
It can be done by getting this arrogant actor fired from the TV productions and get him banned from entering Mcdonald's like how it is done in USA and Europe. Then only these scumbags would learn how to behave.

i think you got this wrong!

turned out was a social experiment