'You know who I am?' TV actor Ali Rahman yelling at a McDonald's employee

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mcdonald's apologised for the joke he threw at Ali. Let's not see Mcdonald's employee as innocent.
Happened to me once. I did not yell. I requested to talk to the store manager. I had him fired. Happened at the North Sydney McDonald's. (If you know about Sydney ).

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
What if u were joked at or laughed at by random person, u will definately react worse than him. So let's not take one side of the argument here.
U dont know me so dont get personal here , i m Always positive in life or i try , i do Laugh with random People, i learned it much before in a multi-cultural societies, if my comment is ur issue then I can understand how many problems u will be facing in ur life, my sympathies,

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Too much arrogance from Ali Rahman and says "Aap ne kabhi mujhe TV pe dekha he" that is a sheer arrogance or Takabur. If employee joked with him then he is he fuming like that. He could calmly explain that I am not in mood of joke today yaar.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
If someone throws a joke at you in good spirit, whats wrong with it?
Why are we so aloof if some employee of a Fast Food Chain wants to share a joke or something, if we are not in the mood, best thing is to be stoic and get over it, this is certainly and over reaction and he knew it and stopped it once he saw the camera ..
Why are we so nice to people over us and shit with people who are below us ??

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Too much arrogance from Ali Rahman and says "Aap ne kabhi mujhe TV pe dekha he" that is a sheer arrogance or Takabur. If employee joked with him then he is he fuming like that. He could calmly explain that I am not in mood of joke today yaar.
Exactly , that's the point , unfortunately it is our culture with random faces, reality vs on TV , u see the same behavior across the country, ,

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Exactly , that's the point , unfortunately it is our culture with random faces, reality vs on TV , u see the same behavior across the country, ,
I reckon we should all support that Mcdonald's employee and show sympathy with him.
It can be done by getting this arrogant actor fired from the TV productions and get him banned from entering Mcdonald's like how it is done in USA and Europe. Then only these scumbags would learn how to behave.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I reckon we should all support that Mcdonald's employee and show sympathy with him.
It can be done by getting this arrogant actor fired from the TV productions and get him banned from entering Mcdonald's like how it is done in USA and Europe. Then only these scumbags would learn how to behave.
Oh jaaa , that is too much to fire him from his jobb and all that ;-) , when u know that person often have a mask when sitting on TV , boycott them when u already know the reality , i wished Pakistani celebrities could treat poor peoples in better way to set an example for other but this is mostly not the case , I liked ur way of thinking that's why commented

Last edited: